Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Anyone Wondering - 17,000 Is Still Gold Sage

Archistopheles

can you further elaborate how you posted so many things?

I pretend that everyone on the forum is asking me a question when they make a thread. Sometimes I make joke, sometimes I try to help, sometimes I tell DE what they're doing wrong, sometimes I tell them what they're doing right.

But mostly I just have a lot of free time at work, and a passion for our community.

I pretend that everyone on the forum is asking me a question when they make a thread. Sometimes I make joke, sometimes I try to help, sometimes I tell DE what they're doing wrong, sometimes I tell them what they're doing right.

But mostly I just have a lot of free time at work, and a passion for our community.

Congrats!( I think).

I still maintain that when you get X posts (or some more subjective metric of DE's choosing) you get to upload your own WF themed forum avatar. Approval req'd of course. Why?

Because Endgame (forum) swag.

makes sense. also if you want to get that number even higher, consider doing a bit or RP, who knows, you may like it.

Congrats!( I think).

I still maintain that when you get X posts (or some more subjective metric of DE's choosing) you get to upload your own WF themed forum avatar. Approval req'd of course. Why?

Because Endgame (forum) swag.

I don't want to step on the Community Moderator's turf. As pointed out, there are members who contribute more by typing less than I do :3

makes sense. also if you want to get that number even higher, consider doing a bit or RP, who knows, you may like it.

The only time I role-play is during drunken table-top sessions with my DnD crew. The invite is appreciated, though :)