Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Change "ninjas Play Free" To "knights Play Free"

Mak_Gohae

Come get me when we (tenno) start using nullifier shields or the shields that shield lancers tote. Until then, we only use what we're given.

While im with you on actual useful sheilds (looking at you Silva & Aegis) its doubtful that we'd ever use a nullifyer. I mean, aside from one enemy in the entire game (Mr Spookums) noone uses void-based powers on us.

BUT

We do have access to all of the grineer and corpus firearms. In fact, weapon descriptions for a few of them (Flux Rifle) mention Tenno removing saftey restrictions to get more deadly force downrange from the same weapons we are being shot/stabbed with

While im with you on actual useful sheilds (looking at you Silva & Aegis) its doubtful that we'd ever use a nullifyer. I mean, aside from one enemy in the entire game (Mr Spookums) noone uses void-based powers on us.

BUT

We do have access to all of the grineer and corpus firearms. In fact, weapon descriptions for a few of them (Flux Rifle) mention Tenno removing saftey restrictions to get more deadly force downrange from the same weapons we are being shot/stabbed with

I was mostly referring to its anti-projectile capabilities.

Ill take this as a point to shift Tenno to more like ninja's instead of knights. Ninjas used whatever worked, instead of adhering to a Church's demand for a combat doctrine.

Not all Knights followed one set of rules.

In fact, there came a point where it was suggested to stop making Knights because the entry point was pretty much having lots of cash and there were Mercs that did end up getting loads of cash and becoming Knights.

A Tenno's Username has never before been so relevant in a thread.

Still, 4 fixes most of everyone's problems.

I'm newbie,and yes,4 and some energy mods will fix problems

And also,in my opinion,teeno are not Killing machine,they just follow Lotus and doing thing that they belive

Edited by NecroPizzany