Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Change "ninjas Play Free" To "knights Play Free"

Mak_Gohae

Yeah we're definitely NOT ninjas in this game...we're more like...

mighty-morphin-power-rangers.jpg?w=670&h

That'll be $9.95 plus shipping.

Don't forget the fact that he might have to get it converted into platinum for another microtransaction :p

Edited by Altrunchen

I think we might end up clashing with Spiral Knights if we change to "knights play free". 

I just migrated here from that game, and I thought the same. 

well, I don't think knights jump as far as a tenno, or run on walls, so I guess ninjas is a bit more appropriate. 

then kunais.

Tennos are assumed to be ninjas because they enter enemies' base through vents, most of the time.

I gave you a plus 1.

Why?

Your response made no sense at all which made me laugh.

I thought the Tenno were ninja' due to being able to run up walls, jump, flip, kick, punch, throw "ninja stars" blah blah blah.

I would love to see a fully armored Knight do these things. Lol

I thought it was getting changed to "Suit to Kill" or something like that...

Knights play free is just as inaccurate as ninjas play free and ninjas play free sounds better so I'm going to have to say no plus there is the fact that ninjas play free has been changed to suit to kill.

How many times that has been used? The Xbox trailer only, right?

Plus im waiting for some marketing person to remind DE that the word kill is all evil and crap, so this will likely changed as well.

Why not "Tenno play free"?

Quoted because I thought of this too.

In regards to the Ninja or Knight title. Ninjas are feudal Japanese mercenaries, highly trained in martial arts (particularly ninjutsu, hence the name) and stealth. Knights are mounted soldiers serving in the military, often of noble descent. Technically, we are neither. Of the two, I'd say we mostly lean towards Ninjas.

But much rather, I'd say we're a unique genre. We are Tenno, ancient, mystical, biomechanic beings that drift around the solar system acting as either mercenaries, guardians, exterminators or whatever we want to call ourselves.

A small number of highly skilled warriors engaged in asymmetric warfrare against a much larger force, using whatever weapons they can construct, sometimes even modified simple tools to sway the course of a larger battle or to make political changes.

Gathered in clans and in possession the equipment of ancient warriors.

Nope... still Ninjas

Edited by SilentMobius

Quoted because I thought of this too.

In regards to the Ninja or Knight title. Ninjas are feudal Japanese mercenaries, highly trained in martial arts (particularly ninjutsu, hence the name) and stealth. Knights are mounted soldiers serving in the military, often of noble descent. Technically, we are neither. Of the two, I'd say we mostly lean towards Ninjas.

But much rather, I'd say we're a unique genre. We are Tenno, ancient, mystical, biomechanic beings that drift around the solar system acting as either mercenaries, guardians, exterminators or whatever we want to call ourselves.

Ever feel like we're similar to Spartans from the Halo universe?

A small number of highly skilled warriors engaged in asymmetric Warfrare against a much larger force, using whatever weapons they can construct, sometimes even modified simple tools to sway the course of a larger battle or to make political changes.

Gathered in clans and in possession the equipment of ancient warriors.

Nope... still Ninjas

this

My cats can go through air vents. Tenno confirmed for cats. Slogan should be changed to Cats Play Free.

As they should... Kitten MasterRace!

Petition to have Cat-like animal companions! 

Even ordis cannot complain...

Corpus not bad guys?

I'll have what your'e smoking!!!

Eh... They feel more tech-nerds with some sexual repression and anger managment issues due the lack of visible female Corpus...

I guess I'd be angry as well if the only thing I could date is a Tenno (Which is still a surprise inside the frame...) or a Grineer...

why not "knights/samurai/ninja/soldier/spartan/monks/gundam pilots" play free?

Because we have no Tenno Gundam... ;_;

I'd take a M.O.S.P.E.A.D.A. Add-on anytime tho..

When they add stealth 2.0 we will feel more like ninjas

Plus ninjas sound better than knights

And Pirates sounds better than Ninja...

Space Pirates had always been more badass than Space Ninjas...