Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It Feels Like I Have Been Kicked Out Of Warframe.

HoakinBlackforge

So, since update 15 arrived, it seems like the game now requires a huge ammount of ram and video memory to run the game.

Every time, i start a mission, run around the map, and find the first enemies. Crash.

But every. Godamn. Time.

I have tried to have everything off and lowest. Doesnt work. I could run the game at 60 frames before in update 10-12, and now my pc dies trying.

Could you please DE, do something about this, increase the number of options in the game so we can play wihout this happening? Because none of the options in the game seem to be for increasing performance.

I even have friends who can play planetside 2, at max graphics, perfectly at 60 frames, then they run warframe, and their game lags when a single enemy appears.

Edited by HoakinBlackforge

So, since update 15 arrived, it seems like the game now requires a huge ammount of ram and video memory to run the game.

Every time, i start a mission, run around the map, and find the first enemies. Crash.

But every. Godamn. Time.

Could you please DE, do something about this, increase the number of options in the game so we can play wihout this happening? Because none of the options in the game seem to be for increasing performance.

I even have friends who can play planetside 2, at max graphics, perfectly at 60 frames, then they run warframe, and their game lags when a single enemy appears.

Have you tried contacting support?

I tried, several times, excessive load, so i dont want to pile in the problem :P

If I was in your shoes, I would try to get ahold on a DE employee here on the forum, through a forum mod or maybe Rebecca. DE doesn't always reply to these threads, but I have seen occasionally, that someone from DE replies, and asks for specifics.

so i dont want to pile in the problem :P

in other words, you don't want to resolve your issue(s).

Digital Extremes can only make performance progress for machines with Hotfixes if they have information about what's an issue and when it's an issue.

information is key to resolving issues.

in other words, you don't want to resolve your issue(s).

Digital Extremes can only make performance progress for machines with Hotfixes if they have information about what's an issue and when it's an issue.

information is key to resolving issues.

I have already sent a support message, dont be rude.