Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobet Font Package And Understanding

-Krux-

I've been starting to fool around with this thing. I like. Here is one of my most recent works, it roughly translaes to "I am the Tenno Flyer, fear me."

qPe7W3T.png

Awesome! good job.

Was able to read it from tennobet easily.

Only thing is the word "the" is spelled by DE as 'dh-u-h' as opposed to 'th-u' but I get why you would spell it that way, it makes sense.

• 3 weeks later...

Void Link Severed

reason foreign carrier detected- origin unknown- suspicion tracking signal-

reinitiating dipolar connection on mobile carrier- bio on standby for [s-e-uh-a-n-k?] check and sync-

motion compensation complete-

selenic [lensang?] locked-

somatic control established-

[margoolis?] implantation intact-

evm statis nominal-

war platform awaiting sync-

initializing synaptic overlay---good night- sweet angel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lo and behold!

Using tenObet to code in the Python IDLE:

cbLHF0g.png

'Tis but a simple Print() function, but the Tennobet reigns supreme in making it look majestic. I have to say though, the Tennobet could use brackets.

LIU7lrd.png

Also, how exactly would you type "Hello, World" in Tennobet? I racked my brain trying to figure that out.

And now, for something completely different, Python with Grineer!

aF3dvta.png

And Corpus!

KJoaC8t.png

Makes me wonder how everyone programs their computers and stuff in Warframe's lore. How do the Corpus program their robots? How did the Grineer program their consoles?

Awesome to see other people using python!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, so I just stumbled upon this and seeing as I taught myself the basics from the wiki page a little while ago and consequently lost motivation of keeping with it after a few scribbles, seeing people show off their writings in this thread made me want to do something too, so I decided that I would do two quotes of a book I read into orokin language: 

yJLDC0e.jpg

Now the first one I think came out pretty well, but the second one I think has chock full of errors since I went with what made sense to me but I will gladly wait to be chewed out on them :p

(Also, if you cannot read my fugly handwriting, the first one says "Plots behind plots, plans beyond plans, there is always another secret" and the second is "A good faith is like a cloak, I think. If it fits you, it will keep you warm and safe, if it does not, however, it can suffocate")

Edited by tyranno66

Would anyone here mind giving me a hand in writing in Tenno? I'm awful at it. :c

An upcoming project I'm working on needs some fancy dancy lettering done in it and I'm not sure if I spelt the words right. The last time I tried to write in Tenno I was kinda close but I just wanna make sure I got this 100% correct.

wDRqQdC.png

Would anyone here mind giving me a hand in writing in Tenno? I'm awful at it. :c

An upcoming project I'm working on needs some fancy dancy lettering done in it and I'm not sure if I spelt the words right. The last time I tried to write in Tenno I was kinda close but I just wanna make sure I got this 100% correct.

wDRqQdC.png

well, in your word "honor", i would probably use the 'aw' vowel instead of the 'oh' vowel. After the 'n' i would place the 'oh' vowel.

in your written "pride", you should put the 'r' before the long 'i', yours says "pird" (with a long i)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 19/11/2014 at 10:36 AM, -Vin- said:

I opened a thread dedicated to all those players that, like me, have started trying writing stuff using the alphabets found in Warframe, and would like to share their creations. We can also ask for suggestions and spellcheck (especially for Orokin writings, since a good part of the userbase is not an English mother tongue speaker, and IPA is not an easy thing anyways).

If you see this message now it's because I saw Krux's thread and thought it would be a good idea to merge mine into his thread.

Here below you will find some of my humble attempts.

"Profit numbs the feeling" Corpus writing on the cover of my new agenda

Ubywwz1.jpg

"Snaiperskaya Vintovka" Corpus and Orokin writing on the first page

eBnVg1q.jpg

Various names and sayings in Orokin language

0a7pRr1.jpg

WCTGlVT.jpg

FDXyzzz.jpg?1

I invite every player who fancies such an idea to get started right now! Let's see your skill guys!

Omg, dat celldweller lyrics *u*

"Actions speak louder than words do

I don't want to hear dead words from you"

Don't know if this was on purpose but Im really happeh :'D