Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok! It's Rediculous! Argon Crystal Disappearing !

Bam_Kai

Question

Yesterday i got 2 argon crystals and when the mission was over it said that i had it but then ... they never reached my inventory .... And i say ok , this may be a bug , ok .. Live to farm  another day !! BUT TODAY !!! oh my god !! not only that i had to farm again for them ... one of mine had disappeared !!!!!!  REALLY ?? HOW is this possible ???????????????? i know i'm not mad , so give me an other answer !!!

i shold have had 4 by now ... and i got ONE ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Edited by Bam_Kai

17 answers to this question

Welcome to the forums.

Did you make sure to actually clear the mission? You don't get rewards if you don't. Even though it says you did in the first mission complete.

And, argon crystals decay in 24 hours.

Edited by Snydrex

And there's also that nasty UI bug where a mission failed after a successful one shows the previous mission rewards. You don't get the rewards doubled though (which is correct, since it was a mission failed).

So it's good to make sure you have them in your inventory, you could have miscounted by one. 

they decay????????????????? that's not cool .... but anyway i finished the missions succesfully , no dought ! ..... my god this feels disheartening ... 

thank you all for the imidient support !

but can anyone tell me about this ticket you mentioned ??? first time i hear about it ...

SUre , that's the logic behind it ..... No the are no way to keep a radioactive item whole , when personal spaceships exists ... WARFRAME LOGIC .... and not at all a grinding thing ...

... it's some times tough to defend this game to some other people . ..

They are suppose to disappear, Argon Crystals are a use it right this very second or lose it entirely kind of resource. Yes it's dumb but that's how they work.

You are not allowed to stock pile them, if you try then expect to lose 50% of them per day.