Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Halo Mcc Who's Hyped?!?!?

Senketsu_

Im an xbox 360 owner who has every halo game except halo wars, so I could care less about it since I can play any campaign I want and plan on getting halo 5 as soon as it comes out without the want of a multiplayer demo to torture me for the next year.

I've seen no reason to play a Halo game since Halo 2. It'll no doubt sell, because Halo, but it's still pretty yawn-worthy.

I've played every halo game till ODST (even halo wars) before I quit on microsoft and went to sony. 

To me, the only point of playing them is for nostalgia and for dem pretty graphix

Edited by TheErebus

PS4 owner. 

SO nope.

PC user, so nope.

It is absolutely sad that petty responses like these were expected.

Be worried not OP, I am actually quite excited. I might not care much for having CE, 3 and 4 moved to another console, but the one that makes me want it definitelly is dat H2 anniversary, it looks freakin' gorgeous (besides the fact that there is almost not other way to play it anyways) and the overall thing costs the same as a regular game so it isn't really troublesome.

Be worried not OP, I am actually quite excited. I might not care much for having CE, 3 and 4 moved to another console, but the one that makes me want it definitelly is dat H2 anniversary, it looks freakin' gorgeous (besides the fact that there is almost not other way to play it anyways) and the overall thing costs the same as a regular game so it isn't really troublesome.

We can voice our opinions on the matter however we wish.

If you think that it sad to see this, then I'm surprised you've managed to last long on the internet.

Edited by TheErebus

I'm sorry my input to a simple question was too blunt for you to scroll past unopposed.  I'll try to make them more wordy for you in the future.

Edited by Katakuna

I've played every halo game till ODST (even halo wars) before I quit on microsoft and went to sony. 

To me, the only point of playing them is for nostalgia and for dem pretty graphix

The story honestly isn't as awe-inspiring or thought provoking as it used to be anymore, at least for my tastes, it's alright and engaging with some nice plot twists but keeping it on solely xbox one is a huge turnoff on my part since they cost literally thousands of dollars in my country, and buying one just for a few games seems like a not so good choice

I'd buy it if it came out on PC though, I still enjoy the games, just that i got too caught up in Halo 4s hype train and felt a little let down seeing the cinematics and playing a few of the missions at a friends place

Edited by Somedude1000

The story honestly isn't as awe-inspiring or thought provoking as it used to be anymore, at least for my tastes, it's alright and engaging with some nice plot twists but keeping it on solely xbox one is a huge turnoff on my part since they cost literally thousands of dollars in my country, and buying one just for a few games seems like a not so good choice

I was never invested into the story for Halo, it seemed bland for my tastes (which is funny because I adore the Covenant and the Flood). 

Keeping it on XBone is more likely do with development reasons as it is much simpler to make a game for one system as opposed to two.

I was never invested into the story for Halo, it seemed bland for my tastes (which is funny because I adore the Covenant and the Flood). 

Keeping it on XBone is more likely do with development reasons as it is much simpler to make a game for one system as opposed to two.

I guess it is cheaper to have it on just the xbox, though the PC halo fanbase is still awesomely huge, people are still making mods for halo CE maps even though the game came out like 10 years ago.

Besides I believe microsoft is also afraid people might pirate it like what happened with Halo CE if the other gaems are brought to PC

(you can literally downoad the entire game off Halo -map sharing websites)

Voicing an opinion is one thing, going smart-@$$ like that is another.

Saying the system he has and saying he isn't looking forward to a game that isn't coming out for it makes him a "smart-@$$"? Huh, you might be a little too sensitive for this topic.

Edited by ArchBlood