Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need A Syndicate Mod That Makes My Glaive Do This

DSpite

... or not, cause it's hard to see :) but yea, I reckon that a Syndicate [Glaive] mod should add effects to weapons like kind of this, but tuned a little so that we don't go blind.

This is just a visual buch that happens if you have Gleaming Talon stance and use the combo A LOT. Eventually, you get stuck into the effect all the time.

The Sigils on the front shirt is nice and all, but custom weapon effects for special Syndicate mods would be great to show off I reckon.

http://youtu.be/75rinu2A2NY

... or not, cause it's hard to see :) but yea, I reckon that a Syndicate [Glaive] mod should add effects to weapons like kind of this, but tuned a little so that we don't go blind.

This is just a visual buch that happens if you have Gleaming Talon stance and use the combo A LOT. Eventually, you get stuck into the effect all the time.

The Sigils on the front shirt is nice and all, but custom weapon effects for special Syndicate mods would be great to show off I reckon.

http://youtu.be/75rinu2A2NY

But why would you want a mod for a visual effect?

Would it not be more logical to buy visual effects with Syndicate points instead (and then directly install it through the Appearance sub-menu), rather than buying a mod from a Syndicate that contains the effect, then slot it to the Glaive to see it?

speaking of Thrown Melee's...

i want a freaking Mod that can let me have my Thrown Melee orbit me on purpose!

it's so cool when that sick filth happens, but having an Augment Mod to let me to that on purpose.... amazing!

if that isn't enough description, if you use Thrown Melee's sometimes, you've probably seen it fly around you in a circle, piercing all Geometry, and doing this for a while.

and this would be a Mod to allow you to do that on purpose! :D

we can make it really interesting too.

Glaive/Prime would have a high Chance(or even guaranteed) for Slash Effects and Stuns if it hits Enemies while orbiting.

Kestrel would Ragdoll all Enemies it hits while orbiting.

Halikar would have a high Chance (or even guaranteed) Disarms while Orbiting.

But why would you want a mod for a visual effect?

Would it not be more logical to buy visual effects with Syndicate points instead (and then directly install it through the Appearance sub-menu), rather than buying a mod from a Syndicate that contains the effect, then slot it to the Glaive to see it?

Maybe? I just thought it looked really cool the first time I saw it. The sigils seems to be purely cosmetic (at the moment) and I see a lot of people are very particular about appereance, maybe something we can apply to weapons might be interesting.

That effect only happens client side by the way.

EDIT: I did not mean a mod JUST for to do that that chews up a slot, I meant have the mods that there is for weapons ALSO allow putting on an effect. No one - including me - would chew up a whole slot just for that.

Edited by DSpite