Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loka Keeps Insisting In "cleansing Me".

DSpite

Initially I thought they were going to send some beauticians, maybe give me a manicure, or a haircut.

I knew something was wrong when a group of angry Ancients showed up.

Initially I thought that maybe I'd forgotten to pay a bill, but judging by how often they show up, I think there might be more to it.

It's like I'm on a russian spammer mailing list. They keep finding me and sending me spam Ancients.

I'd try to get on the "do not call me cleanse me anymore" list, but it's over MINUS NINE THOUSAND!!! so it's a tad late for that.

Anyone know how bad this gets with multiple Syndicates after you? I'm seriously considering maybe just annoying ALL the Syndicates (even possible?) in some way to create my own Assassin Squad Hunter minigame.

I did the unthinkable yesterday and went min-maxing my Glaive just to deal with them, cause last time I hit them with it, it felt like I was attacking a Battleship with sandpaper. Surprise: It still does :( pretend that the health bar is a thin layer of red paint, and everytime I swing, a few microns come off ... that should give you the idea.

Edited by DSpite

Initially I thought they were going to send some beauticians, maybe give me a manicure, or a haircut.

I knew something was wrong when a group of angry Ancients showed up.

They do say beauty can rear its ugly head. 

Anyways, I do agree that they could spawn a bit too frequently. 

if you properly grind rep you can only have 2 groups hate you. Pick arbiters, cephalon, redviel, and steel mer, boost ceph and arb as much as you want, and use steel to indirectly keep redviel from going negative while keeping ceph and arb positive

if you properly grind rep you can only have 2 groups hate you. Pick arbiters, cephalon, redviel, and steel mer, boost ceph and arb as much as you want, and use steel to indirectly keep redviel from going negative while keeping ceph and arb positive

Well, I'm actually doing this right now. I need to just start getting Steel Meridian missions yet. I did 5 random missions just then, 3 with others, seen hit squads twice (one not mine).

With EVERYONE having hit squads, this will get quite messy.

Edited by DSpite

lmao this is too funny

who doesnt enjoy a good deep cleanse from the nourishing tentacle a of angry ancient after a hard days grinding 

i wish there was a extra option, Lone Wolf , where u can just piss of all the syndicates and kill all the the things aug mods and rewards be damned just kill everything 

lmao this is too funny

who doesnt enjoy a good deep cleanse from the nourishing tentacle a of angry ancient after a hard days grinding 

i wish there was a extra option, Lone Wolf , where u can just &!$$ of all the syndicates and kill all the the things aug mods and rewards be damned just kill everything 

THEY PUT THE STATUS ON MY SKIN AND I LOSE MY HEALTH AGAIN

This is practically impossible to fully achieve, due to the fact that if you do ANY Arbiters of Hexis missions you fail and if you get Cephalon Suda to rank one before you do anything with Steel Meridian you fail.

It's really better to just deal with the chargers.

...Weren't people just boasting how syndicate squads were too easy?

All I know is I got a call from a Syndicate saying "would you like to switch your mobile phone service allegiance over to us?" and all of a sudden, all the other phones companies Syndicates are sending death squads after me.

Maybe companies in real life should do this. It would guarantee customer loyalty. Or obedience based on fear.

Either way, good times.

Maybe companies in real life should do this. It would guarantee customer loyalty. Or obedience based on fear.

Funny enough, I actually had a conjecture that banks could get their loans back from sole proprietors more successfully by hiring hitmen to kill off those that default on their loans, then have the business obtain all the assets of the dead person for resale to cover up the costs of hiring the hitmen, and the loan as well. 

But I digress.  

I have 3 groups that send death squads my way. I'm enemies with the Red Veil, New Loka, and the Perrin Sequence.

You know, after watching a New Loka attack on Youtube, I am more convinced than ever that the New Loka view the Tenno as a malady of humanity - albeit one that has the potential to be cured.

They use "cleanse" as both a bargaining chip AND a threat, which, individually, doesn't mean much, but taken together it implies a view of "cleaning" that can't be ascribed to just "moral cleansing"/a thematic threat.

Very interesting.

This was kinda meant to be half humor/half question. I'm not even sure where I was supposed to post it. Apparently I got it wrong :P

Pretty sure that high negative rep with Forum Moderators is going to be a lot worse then having Loka after you.