Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So De Will "review" Viver.

fatpig84

Then Excal becomes the only frame that has 2 skills affected by LOS.

At least Mag only has pull affectted, while the SP and Crush are not.

If you want to make aoes LOS, better do it for ALL aoes.

Including radial disarm.

Excalibur used to be the jack of all trades frame. His Radial Javelin had an absurdly high range at the cost of not going through walls, making it more of a panic skill than a farming tool. Now it's just flat out better than most of the other ultimate's in the game and it doesn't make any real sense as to why. You know something is wrong when Excalibur is a better anti-Corpus frame than Volt is.

What doesn't make sense is why he is invisible when he super jumps.

Super Jump kind of needed a buff. At least now unmodded it's an escape skill. However since Radial Javelin has been turned into the best damage ult, I stopped using Heavy Impact on him because quite frankly the only reason I'm using Excalibur now is Radial Javelin. 

We who actually can manage real life and gaming and money and time are being attacked on a regular basis. 

Heh.  Like anyone here doesn't have these concerns.  Two of these are even way overrated!  And using one of them as an excuse is sort of insulting.

Viver is getting nerfed not because a group of players is calling for it, f*** no.  The Boltor Prime would have been nerfed a long time ago if that was all it took.  Viver (and other potential super rep grinding spots) will get nerfed because DE wants it to take a while to rank up through mastery ranks and afford all the cool new stuff.  I know, an alien concept.  Don't bother threatening to quit if the grind is any longer.  Chances are finishing it would have the same result anyway - people quitting over boredom.  Catch 22.  Content locusts are the worst group to develop for as a result.  Content either can't be developed fast enough to keep them entertained, or content takes too long for them to care to fully consume it.  Pick a poison.

Excalibur used to be the jack of all trades frame. His Radial Javelin had an absurdly high range at the cost of not going through walls, making it more of a panic skill than a farming tool. Now it's just flat out better than most of the other ultimate's in the game and it doesn't make any real sense as to why. You know something is wrong when Excalibur is a better anti-Corpus frame than Volt is.

I last checked he doesn't do finisher damage.

So he can't scale like Ash who can kill up to level 80s to 90s if properly just by pressing 4.

His only good thing is range and corpus being so squishy.

That is why Viver is his niche.

Outside of that, he won't deal enough damage at all.

I guess the Arbiters of hexis are right when they say that the lotus is holding the tenno back...

so...the more we have to grind...the better for DE right? I won´t be surprised if the points necessary for lvling up increases or the reward points are dropped.

I never really get how those points are calculated...seems it´s about the number of enemies killed.

So DE did it.

Seriously why ?

The frames are not the issue, just making Viver an outdoor map will fix that issue already.

Why do we already need to nerf frames that are mostly underutilized ?!

• Excalibur’s Radial Javelin and Mag’s Shield Polarize will now check for line of sight when targeting enemies.
  • Trinity’s Energy Vampire now only benefits teammates who can see or can be seen by the targeted victim (victims remember who they have seen for a short duration).
Edited by fatpig84

Heh.  Like anyone here doesn't have these concerns.  Two of these are even way overrated!  And using one of them as an excuse is sort of insulting.

Viver is getting nerfed not because a group of players is calling for it, f*** no.  The Boltor Prime would have been nerfed a long time ago if that was all it took.  Viver (and other potential super rep grinding spots) will get nerfed because DE wants it to take a while to rank up through mastery ranks and afford all the cool new stuff.  I know, an alien concept.  Don't bother threatening to quit if the grind is any longer.  Chances are finishing it would have the same result anyway - people quitting over boredom.  Catch 22.  Content locusts are the worst group to develop for as a result.  Content either can't be developed fast enough to keep them entertained, or content takes too long for them to care to fully consume it.  Pick a poison.

And here i am stressing out that a fun gameplay is more important than the content. Content should add things and not be the main focus of games entertainment. For instance, i loved Metal Gear Online (MGO) due to its versitile gameplay mechanic and the content was just a bonus to the already awesome multiplayer. While WF is currently in that position that doesnt know what to focus on first. What i mean with MGO, You can be tactical, run and gun, sneak, go all solo rambo and many more. While in WF, right now, its all survive,survive,survive. I mean, theres less ammo in WF than in Resident Evil 4 while Abilities dont scale and only some utility abilites can be used that dont work on any scale based function on an enemy like HP. Gameplay is so uninteresting that it relies currently on new content. You get all you want in game, and the gameplay is nothing special to just play with friends for fun, so You rely on game content setting yourself a goal. New frame added, you got a new goal to farm it and play it a bit and after few hours or maybe a week or two, if no new content, your left without a goal again.

Hope you understand what im trying to say here. Honestly, i suk at explaining but thats the best i can.