Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So De Will "review" Viver.

fatpig84

I would still prefer the 'low conclave' way of doing it, as that applied to all mission types, rather than just the endless versions. >.< 'Low conclave' as in, taking off weapons, sidekicks, etc to get to the barebones. Not only does it make missions more difficult, you're rewarded for doing it in a special fashion.

Edited by AandOE

Why don't they "review" that blasted RNG in Void missions?

Under no circumstance should 50+ runs of a single mission yield nothing but keys and the same prime part.

Void trader is still in the works, but so is the Focus system. And endgame.

Edited by Draciusen

The thing that bothers me the most is that people do complain about how Viver is really overeffecient if pulled right, which i will agree it is, but the reason why its so popular is what bothers me. Syndicates i saw werent end game, it was more game. Why viver is such a good spot is that you get people who are above rank 14 with nothing better to do.

Im rank 16, and the only stuff i havent gotten into is the syndicate stuff. Ive got all my planets, got the brakk, detron, stalker weps, +20 warframe slots, +40 weapon slots, a bunch of rank 10 mods maxed. What else is there really to do?

And face it, you get crap rep for most missions. And you have huge grind walls for syndicate stuff. I honestly dont want it nerfed, sure with the right team, you can blow it easy, but you could actually enjoy it if you wanted to.

Why don't they "review" that blasted RNG in Void missions?

Under no circumstance should 50+ runs of a single mission yield nothing but keys and the same prime part.

Another thing for DE to fix, which their answer is the soon to come out void trader for god knows how that will go. It could be good or bad.

Have you ever noticed what Viver have done? 

It has created some of the most team-work based playstyle upon using and connecting abilities within the warframes. People now think and tactically make a team that is for that specific node. The node in short, has created something more than a exploited mode. It has created an teamworthy effort for success. Thats something to think about. And im not talking about the "spam" this and spam that. Look from the outside of things and you will notice how this node, and this node only have created something rarely seen before. 

It has created some of the most team-work based playstyle upon using and connecting abilities within the warframes. People now think and tactically make a team that is for that specific node. The node in short, has created something more than a exploited mode. It has created an teamworthy effort for success. Thats something to think about. And im not talking about the "spam" this and spam that. Look from the outside of things and you will notice how this node, and this node only have created something rarely seen before. 

Yeah, node created "You suck and dont know how to spam 2 or 4 because i got 9.6 k affinity instead 9.8 k like in last run" mentality. People became aggressive beyond any reason just because someone has taken 1 affinity point from them.

Viver is great for reputation, but its broken like hell. We need something fun and good, where we can farm those amount of reputation. Not some bot camp spot.

DE wont give us fun spot to farm tho. And will probably destroy either Viver or frames involved.

Edited by RoboDoge

He does have a point, it does put us together to work a perfect team for this, even to the point where you can literally spam a button and do nothing. BUt it does however require consternation, which can even lead to someone to pass out from the straight boredom (i almost did today)

My thing is, is that there isnt no real end game right now so anyone of high rank/play time finds ways to make the system work to their benefit. Im not saying in just exploits, anything in general. I just hate how now the game is mostlymathematical like another person said before, and hes right. I liked being able to throw utility mods on weapons to make stuff fun, instead of just the straight damage/elemental mods for the most efficient way to play. Theyre tons of mods, especially for warframes, but dont even bother putting them on because its not "efficient".

This is why ill be sad if it goes.  This mission has brought out the potential in terms of teamwork in the game, the likes which i have never seen or experience before.  I hope that, if viver goes they keep this in mind and implement missions that require similar levels of team work.

I thought void trader gave you unique items, not other prime parts?

The void trader is the solution to the void grind. The base idea is that you can buy prime parts you don't have with the cash from your spare prime parts that you sell to the trader.

There are various ways to fix the rep system; each badge increases your rep gain significantly, increase the gain from daily missions, or decrease the the over all rep costs.

Edited by Postal_pat

The void trader is the solution to the void grind. The base idea is that you give the trader your spare prime parts and you can buy other stuff from him/her.

He will probably be another transmutation. Give 4 Bo Prime Handles to get T1 Capture key. Or something like that.

Yeah, node created "You suck and dont know how to spam 2 or 4 because i got 9.6 k affinity instead 9.8 k like in last run" mentality. People became aggressive beyond any reason just because someone has taken 1 affinity point from them.

Viver is great for reputation, but its broken like hell. We need something fun and good, where we can farm those amount of reputation. Not some bot camp spot.

DE wont give us fun spot to farm tho. And will probably destroy either Viver or frames involved.

There are usually two sides of things. And this side, is the most common. The bad one. 

It's true the node has become broken and people are even more broken from it. But the truth has been told. What they will do is up to them. I'd like for them to simply not have the node and make it back to whatever it was (infested?) and daily rep should be increased. People usually "want it now" and with that said. It's a tough call to make from DE's side of things. 

And oh yes, I forgot to mention. With two sides of things, the evil and good. The positive and negative. There is a balance. Im that kinda guy. I dont care unless it affects one or the other. 

Let's grab some popcorn shall we? 

He will probably be another transmutation. Give 4 Bo Prime Handles to get T1 Capture key. Or something like that.

I feel sad because I have a terrible feeling that you hit the nail on the head. Except they'll remove keys, and allow you to give 4 Bo Prime Handles to get a single Bo Prime Handle.

I bet if DE reads this they'll have to go back to the drawing board now.

I feel sad because I have a terrible feeling that you hit the nail on the head. Except they'll remove keys, and allow you to give 4 Bo Prime Handles to get a single Bo Prime Handle.

Nah, DE will be like : More RNG! Do it!

i will hold you accountable if that happens. >:D

I am have soul of a Korean DESteve.

The void trader is the solution to the void grind. The base idea is that you can buy prime parts you don't have with the cash from your spare prime parts that you sell to the trader.

There are various ways to fix the rep system I like the idea of each badge increases your rep gain significantly.

I read it differently.

The reddit recap says different. 

http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/2jtkyb/livestream_39_recap_and_discussion/

And so does the official page

https://warframe.com/news/devstream-39-overview

The problem is not Viver, its Interceptions. 

Viver just happens to be a high level Interception with close tower objectives.

Nothing that much wrong with interception.

It is just that Viver is closer and easily covered with extra large AOEs.

What I fear is that DE nerfs the frames rather than the map.