Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

-> Hackers will now be banned!

LOL! Who the hell hacks in this game? Srsly! What good does it do to have an aimbot or wallhack??

-> Mod changes

Thank you SOOOO Much! About to log in to see how this works out. Hopefully when clicking [MODS] button within your frame/weapon, it only displays mods that are compatible with that weapon. If not - There's my suggestion! Lotta good pages of pistol mods do when I'm looking to quickly fuse my melee mods!

Thanks for the patch!

Update 7.8.1:

Additions:

- All Cheaters will now be Banned. No Exceptions!

Hacking/Cheating bans are now automatic. Our existing cheat/hack detection code that has been tracking hacks and is now configured to take action automatically now. Do not run hacking programs while playing Warframe. You will be banned.

- Mod UI has received significant improvements:

Added category tabs to the Mod pages

Enabled fusion for installed mods

No longer resets to page one after selling mods

Misc. bug fixes.

Changes:

- Inventory Checkpoint for Endless Defense added. Reaching every fifth wave (5, 10, 15…) locks in rewards earned to that point.

Fixes:

- Fix for inventory transactions committing 3 times if log server is unresponsive

- Fix for spy mission objective resetting after host migration

- Fix Trinity’s Link ability destroying equipped Sentinel.

Hello Warframe! I have always wondered why people can't trade with each other? is that a possibility? :)

- All Cheaters will now be Banned. No Exceptions!

Hacking/Cheating bans are now automatic. Our existing cheat/hack detection code that has been tracking hacks and is now configured to take action automatically now. Do not run hacking programs while playing Warframe. You will be banned.

That was a rude way of saying it...

but it was needed.

I heard of people getting more than 2billion credits through 1 solo mission, so this was very needed.

Wow great update. Every time I read a line I was smiling :D Just hope the auto-ban anti cheat detection works properly.

Can we get any official response on macros? Do you allow various keyboard macros cause I like to use that to avoid fatigue