Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

Update 7.8.1:

Additions:

- All Cheaters will now be Banned. No Exceptions!

Hacking/Cheating bans are now automatic. Our existing cheat/hack detection code that has been tracking hacks and is now configured to take action automatically now. Do not run hacking programs while playing Warframe. You will be banned.

Just curious, does this auto-ban detect gdipp (external font renderer) as a hack tool? Because I have a problem with GameGuard in other games that somehow detect a .dll of gdipp files as one (but not every game that uses GameGuard detects it... weird.)...

And it's kinda annoying to disable gdipp first to ensure nothing will happened everytime I wanted to play...

Explain...?

Doesn't count kills went through a mission spamming it in large groups and ended with 13 kills when i know killed at least 50+ and not 100% sure but I also never see exp numbers for it either assuming its not giving exp.

Ahaha, these changes are awesome. Thanks, DE.

Are you guys considering an /unstuck command to reset the player's position, out of curiosity? Fell out of the map four times today, used up all my new Rhino revives, eheheh. One of those times I was slightly outside the map, and my Rhino just... randomly flew up 50 meters into the air, straight out of the map (into a very beautiful space skybox!), then fell back down and died. It was hilarious. But still!

Update 7.8.1:

Additions:

- All Cheaters will now be Banned. No Exceptions!

Hacking/Cheating bans are now automatic. Our existing cheat/hack detection code that has been tracking hacks and is now configured to take action automatically now. Do not run hacking programs while playing Warframe. You will be banned

This is quite dangerous ... auto ban, no manual verification?

History of antihacks showed me that an auto detection system should never be trusted.

Use it as an alerter, but it needs an investigation. Always

- Mod UI has received significant improvements:

Added category tabs to the Mod pages

Enabled fusion for installed mods

This is good, and really was needed. Thanks ;)

- Inventory Checkpoint for Endless Defense added. Reaching every fifth wave (5, 10, 15…) locks in rewards earned to that point.

Good, but not enough in my opinion ...

GREAT to See Game Devs Listen to Players and Always Looking to improve the game and make this Beta Even Better, If its still Beta ITS Awesome Game and I am Glad to see the Kicking of Hackers why do you need other programs to play this game? anyways my 2 cents and Thanks for such an awesome game!!!

I can't log on right now but any chance profile stat errors due to the backup failure from before concerning leveling will be fixed? Examples here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/33592-profile-stat-problem/

And is a legit complaint about chaos causing nyx players to not get credit for doing damage with their own weapons?

"Nyx Damage Against Enemies Inflicted With Chaos Not Getting Counted Towards Mission Stats"

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/33707-nyx-damage-against-enemies-inflicted-with-chaos-not-getting-counted-towards-mission-stats/

These two issues might be related.

Edited by NegimaSonic

Maybe you don't see them but for example in the Warframe Wiki on wikia.com are so much Hacking sites in the comments...thats just poor~ Tenno's just need skill

Its an old HACKING trick  those websites , Never download nothing from there please ,  sure that iss not a cheat (it must be a trojan to steal your accounts)