Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Update 7.8.1

seems like you guys really pay attention to want the community wants i liked the game but now i am a fan of your work keep it up!

I didn't know there are cheaters

Maybe you don't see them but for example in the Warframe Wiki on wikia.com are so much Hacking sites in the comments...thats just poor~ Tenno's just need skill!!

• Upvote 1

the new "2h weapon category" is broken. it doesn't include shotguns.

• Upvote 4

Yeah I've seen one.  A speed hacker that was xini farming at triple speed somehow.

Edited by Soulie
  • Upvote 2

-> Hackers will now be banned!

LOL! Who the hell hacks in this game? Srsly! What good does it do to have an aimbot or wallhack??

-> Mod changes

Thank you SOOOO Much! About to log in to see how this works out. Hopefully when clicking [MODS] button within your frame/weapon, it only displays mods that are compatible with that weapon. If not - There's my suggestion! Lotta good pages of pistol mods do when I'm looking to quickly fuse my melee mods!

Thanks for the patch!

Nice! Well, it's only to be expected that once the game has a large enough player-base, there will be those who will try to 'game' the system. :/

Good to know there's code in place to detect this.

Update 7.8.1:

Additions:

- All Cheaters will now be Banned. No Exceptions!

Hacking/Cheating bans are now automatic. Our existing cheat/hack detection code that has been tracking hacks and is now configured to take action automatically now. Do not run hacking programs while playing Warframe. You will be banned.

- Mod UI has received significant improvements:

Added category tabs to the Mod pages

Enabled fusion for installed mods

No longer resets to page one after selling mods

Misc. bug fixes.

Changes:

- Inventory Checkpoint for Endless Defense added. Reaching every fifth wave (5, 10, 15…) locks in rewards earned to that point.

Fixes:

- Fix for inventory transactions committing 3 times if log server is unresponsive

- Fix for spy mission objective resetting after host migration

- Fix Trinity’s Link ability destroying equipped Sentinel.

Hello Warframe! I have always wondered why people can't trade with each other? is that a possibility? :)

• Upvote 1

- All Cheaters will now be Banned. No Exceptions!

Hacking/Cheating bans are now automatic. Our existing cheat/hack detection code that has been tracking hacks and is now configured to take action automatically now. Do not run hacking programs while playing Warframe. You will be banned.

That was a rude way of saying it...

but it was needed.

I heard of people getting more than 2billion credits through 1 solo mission, so this was very needed.

• Upvote 3

- Inventory Checkpoint for Endless Defense added. Reaching every fifth wave (5, 10, 15…) locks in rewards earned to that point.

Woo I actually thought of this one when 7.8 was first out.

Nice job guys!

Wow great update. Every time I read a line I was smiling :D Just hope the auto-ban anti cheat detection works properly.

Can we get any official response on macros? Do you allow various keyboard macros cause I like to use that to avoid fatigue

• Upvote 3

wow those are some minor yet useful updates! keep it up DE nice work!

Yes, bro. All my spend play time i don't see any cheatres