Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where To Complain About The Limbo Theorem Being To Hard To Do

EOraptor26

limbo theorem is impossible to do no matter how many people you get in a group, how good their gear is, or how good the players are its too hard.

i have probably tried 15 times to get limbos helmet, never seem to be able to get it and i can't be the only one who thinks limbo theorem is too hard.

so i ask the developers who see this topic to discuss with your others to make this easier or i might never play your game ever!

It's not too hard, it's just too random.

^This

I got the helmet under five minutes at the third (maybe fourth) try. Been stuck trying to get the systems for lke a week now, I haven't even played today as I have to go solo, no one is doing these missions now.

I've tried the helmet excavation mission several times both in solo and in public, and all I ever get are credit caches from the extractors. I literally just finished a mission where I managed to protect two extractors, and both times I got credits. Not once have I gotten the helmet blueprint.

I've tried the helmet excavation mission several times both in solo and in public, and all I ever get are credit caches from the extractors. I literally just finished a mission where I managed to protect two extractors, and both times I got credits. Not once have I gotten the helmet blueprint.

KrQMZ17.jpg

RNGesus is a bee-otch.

I don't think it is too hard. I think it is far too grindy. The drop chance for the helmet seems very low. I thought in one of the dev streams they said the quest warframes were not supposed to be RNG based. I don't remember which one, I think it was around the time the Mirage quest came out. Maybe they were just talking about Mirage though.

I have had ~50 successful extractors and still have not gotten a helmet, I did get lots of Cryotic I don't need though. I am getting ready to completely give up on the quest, RNGesus and RNGod must both hate me. They should make it a guaranteed drop after like extractor 10 or something, so it is difficult but if you put in the effort you know you will get it. Still have a chance to get it earlier that is around the current chance.