Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Stasis Times Need A Nerf.im Sick And Tired Of Having To Wait 3 Hours Each Time

UndeadGhostWarrior

The waiting times is just too long. 3 hours if i want to switch kubrows for a mission? 

At least an hour would be reasonable. by the time 3 hours is done i don't even feel like playing anymore. The waiting times have just been growing over the months and alot of people have lost interest in kubrows because of this.

Please DE reduce stasis time

Silly you, you just don't know how kubrows work. You must rank them up to 30, and then consign them to Lotus or put in the stasis forever.

I highly doubt you were serious posting that, but I'm going to give a serious reply anyway: We don't always have that choice. I had to throw my Kubrow in Stasis because I was not going to be able to play for a week or so. Since then, I haven't taken it back out because I simply don't want to wait three hours before I can use it. As OP said, an hour would be far more reasonable...

I wouldn't want the time removed completely, as that is one source of income for DE, but just not quite as long a wait would be great, or perhaps instead, a craftable item that reduces the time. Make it expensive to build if incentive to use platinum is really needed there... Just don't make us wait three hours.

so owning alot of kubrow is useless

since you cant swap dogs real time to change tactics.

you have to always wait 3hours.

wait theres more!, PC breaks down?!
sorry say bye bye to your epic lab dog you invested alot in breeding.

the 3hr waiting for freezed dog sounds really realistic and cool, but it isnt practical.

Stasis timers and DNA degeneration are the reason I stick to Helios and Carrier

Silly you, you just don't know how kubrows work. You must rank them up to 30, and then consign them to Lotus or put in the stasis forever.

I'd prefer if they changed the defrost timer to a freeze timer. There is no reason why we should have to realise we want to play with our kubrows 3 (or even one) hour(s) prior to actually playing with them.

yep, ranked mine to 30 then put them on ice, a couple months later, i grew a new one for kicks, it didnt have a fancy fur pattern so i let it die

recently i thawed one out to forma it a few times so that it'd be as tough as possible, but then, back to the freezer

but honestly, kubrows do so much less than sentinels do, and the hassle is just not worth it

kubrow? oh you mean those four times 6k mastery fodder that always put their head between your gun and the target you wanted to shoot, that has no AI, cant be commanded around, needs to be fed, needs to be babysat, cant be told to not attack at all. right.....