Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Warframe Be Fun To Play In 1 Year From Now?

Armed_Monkey

Depends. If a worthy competitor comes out (Example: how Destiny was planned not what came out) there's a big chance Warframe won't fare well. Warframe is incredibly slow in development. We haven't even finished the basic gameplay mechanics and we have 0 high quality replayable content.

I still hope. Maybe the recent Syndicate issues will finally cause DE to step back and realize what I've been hoping they would:

It's better to take time to design deep concepts, than it is to have a bunch of concepts that are not as flushed out as they need to be. Priority number 1 should be fixing the old things. The art team can work on enemy designs and new maps and things like that, the sound team's doing a great job already, but most importantly the creative minds need to boost the value of things like Nightmare mode, Invasions, the Void, the enemies, and mods, but they keep adding more things to that list. Recently we can include Quests, the Kubrows, Archwings, and Syndicates. All are promising, and they cover a wide range of content, but none of them are very deep and have enough to keep people interested and paying.

I'll be honest.

There are so many things in this game but they are just a good title there isn't any deep story/gameplay in it. Development takes too long, but nothing promising gets released. (one example Archwing was in development for 1 year, but just as i said before it's like a good title, it doesn't have a good story/gameplay, just too much repetition. oh not to forget 1 year in development and still record breaking bugs. Another example is Hubs Months and Months into development and getting delayed probably one more month after 15, DE is saying that it'll be bare bone SERIOUSLY?)

Looking at how devs can't make up their mind about what warframe is, i would say 1 year yes but 1 half or 2 NO. All we have seen so far is copy and pasting from other games.

Edited by SazerTarious

Another example is Hubs Months and Months into development and getting delayed probably one more month after 15, DE is saying that it'll be bare bone SERIOUSLY?)

I like how players always ask DE to delay content so it can be worked on, and then when DE delays content so it can be worked on everyone freaks out.

I like how players always ask DE to delay content so it can be worked on, and then when DE delays content so it can be worked on everyone freaks out.

Buddy i am not freaking out, hell i am excited about delays in game if it involves improve gameplay, but when you take extra time and then post that even after extra time the new content will be bare bone yeah that's something you have to be freaked about.

Basically what i am saying is that even after taking extra time, DE posted that Hubs will be bare bone.

Edited by SazerTarious

Buddy i am not freaking out, hell i am excited about delays in game if it involves improve gameplay, but when you take extra time and then post that even after extra time the new content will be bare bone yeah that's something you have to be freaked about.

Basically what i am saying is that even after taking extra time, DE posted that Hubs will be bare bone.

So...would you rather they release them now, in an even more unfinished and unpolished state?

So...would you rather they release them now, in an even more unfinished and unpolished state?

They can take their time but when they are finally released this is what will happen

100 Players crashing at the same time.

This is true not with just hubs but every single update, No matter how much time they take it won't be enough for DE. 

Edited by SazerTarious

Excal is tied with Loki as my most favoured frame.

The only reason, it does NOT appear as my most used frame is because I switch between normal Cali and Cali Prime.

First they nerfed RB to LOS.

When the simplest fix was turn it from 25 meters to 20 meters.

Then at best, you get only 47 meters of CC.

Which is no where near the 60 meters of area denial that they worry about.

They gave me a re-worked RJ. While the long cast time made Natural Talent compulsory.

It gave me back some hard CC that keeps enemies off for about 3 to 4 seconds.

Now I get this.... Seriously.

He is broken now.

Excal is now required to make use Super Jump every time to make his abilities work well anymore.

Except there are a ton of maps that don't allow this.

So previously you can RB/RJ while in a tight spot and make your way out or kill them.

Now it is just more effective to slash dash 2 to 3 times and avoid the entire confrontation altogether since Slash dash has an invulnerability frame while you are traveling.

Oh wait DE perhaps you can remove that invulnerability too.

So excal can die while he is slash dashing.

More realism for ya mate !

Edited by fatpig84