Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Sidearm?

TheKingOfAllNoobs

Question

Why shouldn't we mention the marelok or the brakk?

Thanks.

An even more confused Tenno

Firstly, i haven't met the mastery requirement. (Mastery 4, remember?)

Secondly, that's what everyone tells you to get. I want alternatives.

I don't even have a mark from the G3, or any forma for the Marelok,

Hope this answered your question.

Edited by TheKingOfAllNoobs

Firstly, i haven't met the mastery requirement. (Mastery 4, remember?)

Secondly, that's what everyone tells you to get. I want alternatives.

I don't even have a mark from the G3, or any forma for the Marelok,

Hope this answered your question.

Understandable. Well, as much as you probably hate me saying this, when you get to mastery rank 5 pick up the Marelok. It;s one of the hardest hitting sidearms in the game and you will love it. Trust me. (MR12)

Understandable. Well, as much as you probably hate me saying this, when you get to mastery rank 5 pick up the Marelok. It;s one of the hardest hitting sidearms in the game and you will love it. Trust me. (MR12)

That's what they all say, and I have to admit it is true. Thanks for understanding.

GET. TWIN. GREMLINS. STAT.  It drops off the Vor/Kril dual fight on Phobos.  Just. get. them.

I already have the blueprint. I just need one more neurode...

That's what they all say, and I have to admit it is true. Thanks for understanding.

No problem. I will also advise that you pick up some thrown secondaries such as the Hikou (Prime), Kunai, or Despair. They may not always be the hardest hitting, but there's just nothing like being a ninja with real ninja weapons.

No problem. I will also advise that you pick up some thrown secondaries such as the Hikou (Prime), Kunai, or Despair. They may not always be the hardest hitting, but there's just nothing like being a ninja with real ninja weapons.

I already have the Kunai...Mk1. Lol. I plan to get the actual Kunai soon and I almost have my Hikou Prime!

I already have the Kunai...Mk1. Lol. I plan to get the actual Kunai soon and I almost have my Hikou Prime!

The Kunai are pretty good, I got them back when they were first released, they were one of the best secondaries in the game at the time, I have since gotten rid of them, they just didn't hit as hard as I wanted. On topic, the Tysis is a pretty good weapon too. With the correct build, it can even be good for end-game enemies.

Edited by Remnant_Echo

Twin Gremlins.

Essentially dual boltor primes.

Uh.  No.

Boltor Prime

Damage: 55

RoF: 10

Base DPS: 550

* Serration * Split Chamber * Shred = 3600 DPS

Twin Gremlins

Damage: 30

RoF: 5

Base DPS: 150

* Hornet Strike * Barrel Diffusion * Lethal Torrent = 2150 DPS

Gremlins are 59% as powerful as a single Boltor Prime. Even the superiority of pistol mods can't catch up.

(Which is more a matter of the Boltor Prime being completely overpowered, but there ya go)

I exclusively used the Kunai for mid game. It's a fantastic sidearm - fast reload, high bullet efficiency (if you can consistently lead targets/adjust for gravity), high damage, some ragdoll on kill. And best of all, it required no forma or potato to be very effective.

I also used the Kraken as an anti-Corpus sidearm. High impact dmg makes it pretty good at eating shields, but it's a tier below the Kunai in overall usefulness.