Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now That We Know The Alphabet...

DellSalami

It tells you in the picture how to write it, it's in the bottom right of it I believe

I have terrible handwriting, so I'm looking to how you can do it on digital media or something.

I think it would be possible to even write a program that translates for you- but I'm to lazy to write it.

Translation isn't my issue. Plus that would be difficult, have you seen how many decorations there were in in "evolution"?

I've been writing in Tenno ever since the Alphabet came out. It's pretty simple, you don't have to have amazing handwriting as the symbols are pretty easy to differentiate. The only problem really is that if you don't have enough references, it's hard to tell exactly where to place each symbol, even with the instructions at the bottom.

I've been writing in Tenno ever since the Alphabet came out. It's pretty simple, you don't have to have amazing handwriting as the symbols are pretty easy to differentiate. The only problem really is that if you don't have enough references, it's hard to tell exactly where to place each symbol, even with the instructions at the bottom.

Say you wanted to create a Clan Symbol. You wouldn't want to use some form of handwriting if it's terrible. I know I wouldn't.