Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Archwing (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

The only problem I've had so far is clients not getting all of the rewards from an archwing interception mission (Erpa)

All I want is limbo... I can't even complete the first part on Mars! The last few enemy's are over 4000m away...

I hope this is fixed soon, it's very frustrating not being able to complete a mission because of things that are out of my hands...

ARCHWING ENEMEYS!!!

fix this getting stuck and then you loss EVERYTHING!!!

FIX THIS.............................

Oh don't worry its going to happen to you at some point. It hits everyone at least at some point. I've lost this too many good rewards due to this. This issue is still a massive one on PC so we are going to be stuck with this for a long time

Thank you so much for all these updates, many of the small tweaks make a huge difference in the game and an overall better player experience.  I can really tell you guys actually play the game and listen to us, because the small things really go a long way.

As others have stated, please fix these Archwing Interception missions.  I can barely complete a mission because an enemy gets stuck 3000+ Meters away on an asteroid or ship, then it fails the mission when someone tries to go kill them.  This is incredibly frustrating to lose all the good mods and rewards because of a glitched AI. 

We're looking into the interception missions and the stuck enemies. We appreciate your patience. 

If anyone see enemies getting stuck in Archwing missions, please take a screenshot and send it to me or post it here. That would help us fix the spawn points quicker. 

I've played Archwing Erpo interception countless times now and finally got all the parts for Corvas and Onorix.  Here're my observations:

* Stuck enemies happen 100% of the time in interception. At the end of the round, there is at least 1 (usually 2 or more) enemies stuck in near and far away asteroids or ships.  Some just press against the side, and some have half their bodies in the rock, some in the tiniest crevice you can find.  Just play one interception round and you'll see.  Repeatability for me is 100% when playing solo.

* The forced extraction happened to me about 3 times because of the above.  Grrr.....

* I've stopped playing interception with randoms, because of host migration issues.  The few times I played and someone left, the mission just failed or hangs.

* 4 interception rounds for one reward part?  Talk about pain....  Please, can we make it 3 rounds instead?!

* Picking up obs and mods are a pain too.  Can we make the detection pickup radius bigger?

* Reviving someone is an exercise in frustration sometimes, since it is so easy to blow past them and hard to stop exactly where they are to press the revive button.

* Flying into an object causes us to bounce back. Can we make that bounce shorter or eliminate it?  Quite annoying.  On land missions, we don't bounce when we sprint into a wall!

* Rare archwing mods don't have the yellow glowing marker?

* I've leveled up my Odonata to Lv.30, yet in my Profile, Warframe, it is still greyed out.

Some other general bugs for me:

* My 'challenges' list seems to be reset everytime I start a new gaming session.  Eg. I build one item in Foundry and the 'Scientist' challenges pops up to say I have 1/20 items built for the challenge.  Sigh, I have built thousands of stuff built already.  Same for the Stealth kills, Hats off corpus challenges.  Keeps resetting each time I play.  Grr....

* As someone already pointed out, kindly remove the items from Profile, stats, that PS4 users will never be able to get (or will we?!!!).

I know there was a rush to get U15 out to us console owners.  I'm somewhat disappointed that it was not tested well enough, esp. for Interception missions.  Hopefully you can get the fix out asap.  Thanks. 

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! So many lost mods and so much anger...     :'( also couldn't the boundaries be extended or the overly large asteroids just be removed since they are essentially not needed? Or moved behind the spawn point of the enemies if just for the sake of them being asthetic?.... so frustrating

Edited by (PS4)Aaron5532

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! So many lost mods and so much anger...     :'( also couldn't the boundaries be extended or the overly large asteroids just be removed since they are essentially not needed? Or moved behind the spawn point of the enemies if just for the sake of them being asthetic?.... so frustrating

Yes, this still happens but not very frequent now.  Back when I posted when U15 first came out, it was a 100% occurrence.  Now, some enemies still get pressed up against an asteroid now and then.

If you can, try not to go round the asteroid to the furthest end just to kill it.  Stay on the other side and use Odonata's repel or Elytron's warhead blast to kill that stuck far away enemy.

But yeah, DE should still fix this.  The logic could be simple.  Eg. if an enemy ship has not moved in 15 secs, respawn it next to an interception node.  Probably only takes one line of code?! :)  DE, how about hiring me.  I can work for peanuts!!

Yes, this still happens but not very frequent now.  Back when I posted when U15 first came out, it was a 100% occurrence.  Now, some enemies still get pressed up against an asteroid now and then.

If you can, try not to go round the asteroid to the furthest end just to kill it.  Stay on the other side and use Odonata's repel or Elytron's warhead blast to kill that stuck far away enemy.

But yeah, DE should still fix this.  The logic could be simple.  Eg. if an enemy ship has not moved in 15 secs, respawn it next to an interception node.  Probably only takes one line of code?! :)  DE, how about hiring me.  I can work for peanuts!!

Lol to the peanuts. The glitch happens EVERY time I play. LOOSING 20min to 40min of game play and my life just to lose because of this annoyance is just that...annoying and frustrating.  I also found a few more, but to explain why I hate it so much is because the grineer spawn and fly into a crack behind one of the asteroids and the only way to reach it is by flying around and into said crack... i suppose I could fly around slightly less and spam the repel ability when kinda close and maybe it would have enough reach. I can't reach it from the front side. Shooting it from the side of the asteroid is also out of the question as it is inside and underneath a piece of debree that is attached to the asteroid. The asteroid is way to big and it always only effects us when we get to wave 5-6 on the Earth Interception mission which is where every issue I experience has occurred so far including: 

1.) When playing with mates frequently, the spawning of drops, MODS being the major issue, glitches big time. It usually goes down like this:

I kill someone-a mod is dropped right where i kill that enemy- mark it for my brother-for him the MOD appears out in the middle of no where(about 1500m away from where i had obtained it and outside of the map and many times it is that good or rare mod we have been farming for-so he tries to get it- out of bounds premature extract occurs. 

2.) I jumped into a game the other day and it contained 5 control points. A, B, C, and D....and D haha. The ACDD points appeared where the regular ABCD points generate, but... the one of the D points was useless and just there... the B point generated out 3000m away from the other grouping of points. This was super weird.

3.) Another thing that has plagued us is again premature extraction...but when we are with out a doubt in side of the play area. This might relate to the issue with the mods spawning for mates outside the play area after killing something inside the play area...but again my brother and I were playing and B was taken over he flies over and is RIGHT ON TOP OF B. Right on top of it and it gives him the are you leaving message and kicks him from the game...

Any more I find I guess I will keep posting and hope that it gets noticed...

This update is amazing and hate that I missed the Anniversary weekend since I have been playing since the launch of the game, but I hope this gets fixed soon as It happens to the bulk of the players and it drags the game down...

Please and thanks DE 

Edited by (PS4)Aaron5532

On another note, I've been trying for the longest time to get the Automatic Trigger arch-gun mod.  I've run well over 50 corpus exterminates and sabotage missions on venus, mars, jupiter and neptune, killed tons of carrier (purple) drones, but have yet to see the mod drop.  No one seems to be selling it on trade.  Is this drop bugged?

If anyone has got it on the PS4, can you post to confirm?  I don't want to waste any more time grinding if it is indeed a drop bug.

On another note, I've been trying for the longest time to get the Automatic Trigger arch-gun mod.  I've run well over 50 corpus exterminates and sabotage missions on venus, mars, jupiter and neptune, killed tons of carrier (purple) drones, but have yet to see the mod drop.  No one seems to be selling it on trade.  Is this drop bugged?

If anyone has got it on the PS4, can you post to confirm?  I don't want to waste any more time grinding if it is indeed a drop bug.

Only people I know got it from the Mod Transmute option on your Mod screen.  I think it's bugged as well, it's basically impossible to get by farming, which is why you see it in the Trading threads for 100p.

FWIW, the transmute for it costs 36,000 credits and 4 rare cards to have a chance at it...

Has the Lotus/Ordis mandatory extraction issue been addressed in the upcoming patch/patches? it is super irritating when you get pulled out at the end of a mission because a single enemy gets caught up in a meteor and you can't go outside the zone the same way it can to track it down. I know enemy AI was improved, but what about the actual boundaries?

I thought the exterminate/interception mission were supposed to be "free-roaming" modes that enabled you to fly around as you please?

Also the drops in space need some sort of visual enhancement (bigger/brighter/glowing/pulsing) and the archwings should have a vacuum ability built in, because its super hard to find/see a drop from far away and it is ridiculously easy to miss a drop as your whizzing by at full speed trying to get from one place to another while trying to avoid incoming gunfire/lasers.

Also, while on the topic of gunfire and not to be a rude or anything, but who's great idea was it to have bullet-type weapons in space? The whole concept just seems backwards to me. Anything that relies on gravity and is not individually propelled, like bullets, should not be the most common off weapon types for a zero gravity environment. We need some laser type weapons for archwing.

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3

With the PC side still doing 15.5 hotfixes, is there going to be a cutoff for which of those go into the console builds?  Or are we (as it is to be hoped) actually getting 15.6, or at least the parts of 15.6 concerning the next set of prime stuff so that prime access will be at the same time  for all platforms like it was with Nyx?  (Or the 15.5+ the parts of 15.7 involving prime stuff if there's a 15.6 coming out between now and the next prime access...)

Edited by (PS4)j232000

Hopefully in the next build the Sugatras are big again and we can change the energy colors of all the archwing stuff. Oh yeah and a fix for the Automatic Trigger drop.

Besides one question Drew. Will we get the next Prime Access at the same time PC gets it? Like the Nyx Prime Prime Access. Thx.

Edited by (PS4)NeroRedgrave