Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fanarts By Yuikami [Updated 4/12/17 55 more Warfame Emoji]

yuikami

This coming fron the man writing the "Dear Captain Vor" letters kinda creeps me out. Ok it creeps me out alot. Please leave Frost prime alone. He doesn't like the attention and any kindness or fondness shown to him will recieve a cold shoulder.

-wink wink- ;D It's ok, he'll never notice when I'm following him. HONHONHON<3

Would it be less creepy if Yui was female?

8D Mayyy be.

You should see the faces she can pull.

What face, I'm the nicest girl on earth :V lelele

shall i send captain vor to hell for sending such an insulting message to your clan.....

captain vor:no no NOOO

me:(reloads boar shotgun and gram sword)WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA 

Noo, send him to my closet in 1 piece pl0x. :D

NYX-CHAN!!!!!!!

Teehee XD

Mag-tan could be yandare, Pulling you back because you belong to her and her only. And Mag is short! And cute.

I still having a hard time picturing Mag XD gonna read more about her soon.

-wink wink- ;D It's ok, he'll never notice when I'm following him. HONHONHON<3

8D Mayyy be.

What face, I'm the nicest girl on earth :V lelele

Noo, send him to my closet in 1 piece pl0x. :D

Teehee XD

I still having a hard time picturing Mag XD gonna read more about her soon.

When I ment face I ment some of the funny screen captions you've shown me in the past with you pulling off some funny exspressions. don't take it as a bad thing heheheeee

I see a cute petit protective tsudere inside of the mag suit. She will crush your body then pull you over to nurse you back to health as an apology. Then attracts the bullets to another person to make sure you don't die. Then get all jealous when you stare at ember, nyx, or saryn and crush you again and the cycle repeats. I always imagine Louise from "Zero no Tsukaima" or Taiga from "Toradora" when I think of Mag.

I see a cute petit protective tsudere inside of the mag suit.

I agree with this! XD the caring but tsundere one... while Trinity is more of the caring but sweet, nervously nice type.

When I ment face I ment some of the funny screen captions you've shown me in the past with you pulling off some funny exspressions. don't take it as a bad thing heheheeee

>w> uhoh, ok that'll be our little secret.

Edited by yuikami

Here's how it goes Mag x Volt attractive personalities, Ember x Frost opposites attract, Saryn x Rhino he can take the pain, Excalibur x Nyx for that love sis relation ship,  Banshee x Ash the unseen lovers, Loki x Trinity a tricky shy love. Those are the warframe love pairs. NOW to wait for the inevitable fanart.

Frost PrimeXFrost for Passive Dom/Sub or rival relationship
Excalibur PrimeXExcalibur for Bromance "s-senpai!!"

RhinoXLoki for Funny on the outside, Serious on the inside [That Open Beta trailer...]

Ash are too straight, Volt may be fabulous, but more towards straight metrosexual in my book.

And Captain Vor is alllll mineeeeeeeee

he's playful, brunt, brave, and unique Grineer face makes it all complete!

Edited by yuikami

Frost PrimeXFrost for Passive Dom/Sub or rival relationship

Excalibur PrimeXExcalibur for Bromance "s-senpai!!"

RhinoXLoki for Funny on the outside, Serious on the inside [That Open Beta trailer...]

Ash are too straight, Volt may be fabulous, but more towards straight metrosexual in my book.

And Captain Vor is alllll mineeeeeeeee

he's playful, brunt, brave, and unique Grineer face makes it all complete!

SOOOO you are a bit of a Yaoi fan....I see...... ummm. Help me out here Teto. ( ^ω^)Oh, oh, oh, oh,(^ω^ )( ^ω^)Ohh, ohー, ohー,(^ω^ ) Thanks for nothing Teto.....

Hate to think of all the fan fics that might exist or that I might bring about by this comment. Yet it must be said Ash X Female Ash because the only person that could love him is himself. *shudders* I feel a disturbance in the Ecchi Henti force. It is if a thousand young men all screemed out in joy at one time then were instantly silenced by thier betters.

Hate to think of all the fan fics that might exist or that I might bring about by this comment. Yet it must be said Ash X Female Ash because the only person that could love him is himself. *shudders* I feel a disturbance in the Ecchi Henti force. It is if a thousand young men all screemed out in joy at one time then were instantly silenced by thier betters.

Wouldn't that count as masturbation?

Why am I having naughty thoughts because of this comment!!!!!???? hurhurhur

there's this bad new about my Ash pic though is that I fell asleep drawing him, so I put him aside for a bit and started working on Volt

ashvoltscreen_zps543f10df.jpg

Doth I see an Amphis or Bo staff in Volts hand? Ar....are you implying that Volt like long stick like weapons? Yuikami you are certainly NOT helping to relieve the world of Fan fictions? (neither am I tee hee) YA KNOW I WAS going to start a bit of something but I'd rather NOT be reported. So I'll leave it up to you. Unless you decide you really want to know what goes through my mind. One more thing what if the situation with your "Dear Captain Vor" letters were reversed. A greneer or Corpus stalking a warframe (like Volt because he is so Fabulous) in an ancient orikin ship and sending them letters directly to thier hud. I would do it, but you have a way with words (and punctuatioin) that I don't have.

Doth I see an Amphis or Bo staff in Volts hand? Ar....are you implying that Volt like long stick like weapons? Yuikami you are certainly NOT helping to relieve the world of Fan fictions? (neither am I tee hee) YA KNOW I WAS going to start a bit of something but I'd rather NOT be reported. So I'll leave it up to you. Unless you decide you really want to know what goes through my mind. One more thing what if the situation with your "Dear Captain Vor" letters were reversed. A greneer or Corpus stalking a warframe (like Volt because he is so Fabulous) in an ancient orikin ship and sending them letters directly to thier hud. I would do it, but you have a way with words (and punctuatioin) that I don't have.

Psss, my PM box is always open for -cough- shipping fanfiction to read :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD