Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fanarts By Yuikami [Updated 4/12/17 55 more Warfame Emoji]

yuikami

Oh boy I really can't wait to see Volt now, with his completed bo staff. (I hope it has a fire mod on it.) ;)

I'm torn between Bo and Amphis ;w; I love them both!

...I want Yui's take on Saryn or Banshee myself

want to paint them too, but so many plans in handd XD kyaaaaaa

I'm loving this thread every bit as much as the Comic one Yuikami, can't wait to see (and upvote) the next instalment!

Thank youuu XD

Anyway, I'm bored to night so I quick paint this.

HAVE MORE NIGHTMARE FUEL! MALE ONLY FRAME!

warframe___unicorn_frame_by_yuikami_da-d

Url: http://yuikami-da.deviantart.com/art/Warframe-Unicorn-Frame-371055991?ga_submit_new=10%253A1368303611

Why did I paint this?? WHY NOT??? Anyway, it all started here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/39419-comics-by-yuikami-added-20-21/page-6#entry409396

Anyway These are his abilities!
Unplayable character... HE would be trolling around like Stalker, or stalker counter part.

Health: 150 (300)
Power: 75 (225)
Armor: 150 Thick skin, master plz hit me more...
Shield capacity: NONE HOW WOULD HE FEEL ANYTHING IS THERE'S SHIELD
Shield Recharge: WOT?
Sprint Speed: 2.0

Polarity Slots 4x=, 1xD, 1x--

Piecing Uni Horn
The Unicorn dash attack in short straight line using his horn to piece through a single enemy with massive damage ignoring its armor. +200% damage if the attack pierce the enemy back. -70% if it's Female Grineer Unit.

&#! Whooped
Increase his speed by whipping on his butt-cheeks with the whip on his tail, making him runs very fast for short period of time, leaving a trail of rainbow and flowers behind him too. [kinda like Volt's dashing skill]

Hit me baby one more time
Makes all the enemy in his area attack him instead, he also gain health regeneration.

I believe in a thing called love
Stun the enemies around him for short period of time before turning them into loving eachothers... if you know what ah meannnnn...

Edited by yuikami

Url: http://yuikami-da.deviantart.com/art/Warframe-Unicorn-Frame-371055991?ga_submit_new=10%253A1368303611

Why did I paint this?? WHY NOT??? Anyway, it all started here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/39419-comics-by-yuikami-added-20-21/page-6#entry409396

What'd be his abilities?

Truly I am amazed that this has gone so far. Dear yuikami I wish to offer my thanks for umm listening to my request. I am however ever so slightly.... how should I phrase this...... worried for you. The torture you have put us all through is burning our innocence. It is like you are tieing us up in you crazy S&M fantasy. You had better whip youself back into shape before we all gag on your ecchi imagination. Next time try not to bite off more than you can chew. Now I must take the reigns and stop you with this typed response. Yuikami plllleeeeaaasssee stop drawing unicorn frames. If you don't I shall blindfold my eyes for the next ten days.

With all my sinecere love and thanks,

PureBeurre

P.s. tee hee ^ω^

Truly I am amazed that this has gone so far. Dear yuikami I wish to offer my thanks for umm listening to my request. I am however ever so slightly.... how should I phrase this...... worried for you. The torture you have put us all through is burning our innocence. It is like you are tieing us up in you crazy S&M fantasy. You had better whip youself back into shape before we all gag on your ecchi imagination. Next time try not to bite off more than you can chew. Now I must take the reigns and stop you with this typed response. Yuikami plllleeeeaaasssee stop drawing unicorn frames. If you don't I shall blindfold my eyes for the next ten days.

PureBeurre

P.s. tee hee ^ω^

...You naughty girl you.

PureBeurre

P.s. tee hee ^ω^

^ω^ I have noooo clue what you are talking about. I am bound by a tight sense of morality to never say anything off the cuff. So beg for forgivness for insulting me with that biting comment.

Omigad noooo I...I see nothing!!1 I hear nothingggg noooooooooooo

but you're welcome, glad you like it XD

Edited by yuikami

Omigad noooo I...I see nothing!!1 I hear nothingggg noooooooooooo

but you're welcome, glad you like it XD

Yuikami it would be darn near impossible for me not to love anything you draw. All of your art styles suit my my tastes. It wasn't often you would see real talent on this forum thread but I feel you really brought this place to life with your amazing art. For that thank you. (I am not implying that noone on the fan zone had no talent I am just saying it was rare to see it.) I am and will continue to be a fan of your art from now on. Even if I am broke and can't afford to buy any of it I know I can always go to the fan zone, and get a good laugh from your comics or truly appriciate an unmasked warframe master piece.

Your fan forever,

PureBeurre

P.s. I am not a stalker.  (you know they don't exist)

I kinda took a little time dosing off work ;w;\  And doodled this

TENTACLE WARFRAME! unleashing it's wet fog! 'cause Yuikami is a dirty little c<beep>

tentacleframescreen_zps4ba9afb2.jpg

Anyway These are his abilities!

Unplayable character... HE would be trolling around like Stalker, or stalker counter part.

Health: 150 (300)

Power: 75 (225)

Armor: 150 Thick skin, master plz hit me more...

Shield capacity: NONE HOW WOULD HE FEEL ANYTHING IS THERE'S SHIELD

Shield Recharge: WOT?

Sprint Speed: 2.0

Polarity Slots 4x=, 1xD, 1x--

Piecing Uni Horn

The Unicorn dash attack in short straight line using his horn to piece through a single enemy with massive damage ignoring its armor. +200% damage if the attack piece the enemy back. -70% if it's Female Grineer Unit.

&amp;#&#33; Whooped

Increase his speed by whipping his on butt-cheeks with the whip on his tail, making him runs very fast for short period of time, leaving a trail of rainbow and flowers behind him too. [kinda like Volt's dashing skill]

Hit me baby one more time

Makes all the enemy in his area attack him instead, he also gain health regeneration.

I believe in a thing called love

Stun the enemies around him for short period of time before turning them into loving eachothers... if you know what ah meannnnn...

192.gif

All we need now is a grineer mistress. Latex goes great with implants.

Since they ARE ruled by sisters and such. I wonder, how does corpus indoctrinate people, though.

Edited by GTG3000