The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Primus (No, Not Prime. Yes, I Am Serious.)

cs310

@Toppien
And that would not solve *any* issues at all.
People want Excalibur Prime, not Primus, or anything else.  So releasing a new item wouldn't make anyone happy.

And it would just cause issues because that would be like DE saying "You know how we said that the prime accessories are only going to be available in the prime access bundle....yeah well, we released Misa Primus that people can pay plat for.  Compltely different from your Misa Prime that you paid 140$ for.  See?  Different colours and everything!"
It would seriously do a lot to damage the trust that DE has between itself and all of its customers, not just founders.

why not? you will still keeping your exclusive items, with their exclusive models and stats, whille people can have a different prime version of excalibur, skana and lato with different models, and different stats.

It was covered on the very first page why this wouldn't work and would just make everyone mad.

How is it bad to put people on the same level?

In all honestly, you both are at fault.

You're pushing for getting a frame that is basically one of the less used one. And when they use it, is to spam Radial Javelin with a tactic that is considered Exploiting the mechanics.

I don't know if the sword and other equips make the difference, but honestly, EXCALIPOOR. I've seen people leaving party if someone joined with either a normal or prime version of it.

You are dead set on the concept that having that prime makes others better than us.

Let me be honest, it doesn't. As it had been proved many times, most of the 'Founders' are stuck to that concept. (Not all, but I can make a few names.) That them having the Primes makes them better than us. It shows up how they're nothing more than little children who stomp their feet and throw a tantrum at every chance of that little one snowflake item could be not their exclusive anymore.

And I'm talking about their reactions, not about their right for these items to be exclusive.

But by keeping saying that having the Founder Pack makes them better than us, then you encourage them, if you let the Founder Pack making you feel worse. Then you're just boosting their ego.

@Toppien

And that would not solve *any* issues at all.

People want Excalibur Prime, not Primus, or anything else.  So releasing a new item wouldn't make anyone happy.

And it would just cause issues because that would be like DE saying "You know how we said that the prime accessories are only going to be available in the prime access bundle....yeah well, we released Misa Primus that people can pay plat for.  Compltely different from your Misa Prime that you paid 140$ for.  See?  Different colours and everything!"

It would seriously do a lot to damage the trust that DE has between itself and all of its customers, not just founders.

to be clear, i dont want your excalibur prime, i want an excalibur with gold on it, i dont care if is a different model, or the gold parts are on other sides of his body, excalibur primus would solve the problem of people dont being able to access to a golden version of excalibur, you can keep your excalibur, the same way i, for example, can keep my prime armor, if DE releases another different prime armor for free to people im not going to have any problem with that, its not my exclusive armor, its just another prime armor, people would have a "less cool" prime armor.

No thanks. This doesn't solve anything.

The people who want Excalibur Prime will still want the founders Excalibur Prime. It's a problem that has no solution which makes everyone happy.

Doger, please, close this thread, I just read the 1st page and I know this will be a flame war.