Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wing. Mercenary, Collector, Gentleman.

WingedCrusade

Let me start by saying - I'm not new here. I've been on for at least a year now when Mag Prime was a new thing.

Oh, the memories.

Warframe was the most addicting thing I've ever played then, and has only (In my opinion) grown and expanded since then, and I love it, but I digress.

Some of you may see me prowl the forums, specifically around now at night, and for those of you that don't, it's a pleasure to meet you!

I came into this with low expectations of a free game, and was surprised and utterly excited when I found it to be so much more, and have been in love ever since. The weapons and frames are awesome, the abilities are amazing, the art is fantastic, and even better, the community in this game is so diversified, and opinionated, and /awesome./ Really, I've seen some great people on this forum and it makes me so happy to see all this energy put into it!

Being a warframe addict, I've made it my business to collect anything I can get my hands on. Guns, frames, mods, everything. Even appearance items and stat items.

Now then, to talk about me personally, I'm an artist, and I also love to consider myself a philospher on things. What those things are about?

No clue, I'm crazy. Anywho! I also happen to love RPing and have found myself getting on some pretty fun RPs even here on the forum, where I hang up my sword of Ebil smiting, and. Wait to slay more ebil for later to just kick back and imagine up a cool story or two.

I'm also crazy on appearances of games, AND customization.

If a game doesn't have customization, I'll most likely be a bit more discouraged by it, luckily warframe's got s beautiful level of customization to it!

I'm easy with getting along with others, I'm sociable and enjoy myself getting in debates and overall just speaking casually, with the added joke cracked or two. What can I say? Making people laugh is great! If you want to talk to me next time you see me prowling, don't hesitate! I don't bite. Much.

I'm very open with people and eager to make friends with others, so by all means, talk to me if you'd like~

So, hello again, Warframe community!