Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zanuka Hunter Is A Total Pushover

(XBOX)Grihaly

Challenging in the same way as Viver was. You have proper group setup, you spam same powers and you dont move. You want to do 50-100 waves in T4 Defense? Use Frost that is spamming Snowglobe every 3 seconds, use Loki with maximum range for RD, use Nyx to make mobs fight themself and use some other frame with excellent crowdcontrol to make life easier. Come out of Snowglobe to pick up mods when you kill everything.

Nothing challenging in that.

That's your point of view, which I may respect, but allow me to disagree.

To me that's still people pushing themselves to their limits, to me that's still people trying to find a challenge while the others (Like you it seems...) prefer to complain with DE and do nothing...

That's your point of view, which I may respect, but allow me to disagree.

To me that's still people pushing themselves to their limits, to me that's still people trying to find a challenge while the others (Like you it seems...) prefer to complain with DE and do nothing...

Yes, because i didnt try doing waves or waves or staying over 1 hour in Survival. Trust me, i even farmed my first Syndicate on Viver in 2 days. And thats not fun. My hand was giving me spasms 2 days after all that grinding. There is no skill in doing that, just proper setup and mashing one power like crazy. Whats the goal? Showing everyone that you can use exploits the best?

Last thread about going high waves was one with wave 100 T4 Interception. Why does OP of that thread needs to post his achievement on Forums? We can clearly see how high hes gotten by simply checking leaderboards?

You misjudge me. As Yuikami said, if we are lurking Forums that doesnt mean we are bad at this game and didnt try almost everything.

Yes, because i didnt try doing waves or waves or staying over 1 hour in Survival. Trust me, i even farmed my first Syndicate on Viver in 2 days. And thats not fun. My hand was giving me spasms 2 days after all that grinding. There is no skill in doing that, just proper setup and mashing one power like crazy. Whats the goal? Showing everyone that you can use exploits the best?

Last thread about going high waves was one with wave 100 T4 Interception. Why does OP of that thread needs to post his achievement on Forums? We can clearly see how high hes gotten by simply checking leaderboards?

You misjudge me. As Yuikami said, if we are lurking Forums that doesnt mean we are bad at this game and didnt try almost everything.

Again, allow me to disagre...

But trust me, I never thought you were bad at the game...

I doubt I have misjudged you, but I never took into account your gaming skills...

Easy fix (or at least a good place to start): Multiply the Zanuka Hunter into three Zanuka Hunters that attack instead of just one. Therefore they would be at least slightly balanced to the G3, which I think are significantly more difficult to fight purely because of strength in numbers.   

Easy fix (or at least a good place to start): Multiply the Zanuka Hunter into three Zanuka Hunters that attack instead of just one. Therefore they would be at least slightly balanced to the G3, which I think are significantly more difficult to fight purely because of strength in numbers.   

I can agree with this. Just look at Hyena pack, they are semi challenging and can kill you sometimes if you are not careful.

That's actually a really nice idea, thumbs up sir.

I can agree with this. Just look at Hyena pack, they are semi challenging and can kill you sometimes if you are not careful.

That's actually a really nice idea, thumbs up sir.

Why thank you.

I've only been SAYING IT SINCE THEY CAME OUT. DE WHY U NO LISTEN GAH