Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zanuka Hunter Is A Total Pushover

(XBOX)Grihaly

I was doing an invasion today, i needed detonite injectors, so I helped out the Grineer. On the 5th run of the mission, I see something strange, I know it's not G3, and know it's not Stalky, "this must be zanuka hunter!" I say. So it shows up, right in front of me, I start shooting, it looks at me, and takes about 3 steps.......then it's dead from less  than 1/2 of a Soma clip. 10 seconds later, Alad V tried to trash talk me....I killed it so fast, he was late with his taunts.

Buff zanuka hunter, it's absurdly easy to kill.

Soma isnt exactly the weapon i would balance the game around. Its meant to be absurdly powerful.

But i agree. Zanuka is the easiest of the 3 assassin type bosses. But you have to take into account there are still enough players dying to the harvester.

Edited by sp33chle55

I haven't seen the harvester since the Fire tactical alert, and before that, I last encountered the harvester within a month of Harvester being first announced.

Buff Harvester appearance please, and re-check the drop tables, as the assassin bosses are all not consistently dropping parts.

I was doing an invasion today, i needed detonite injectors, so I helped out the Grineer. On the 5th run of the mission, I see something strange, I know it's not G3, and know it's not Stalky, "this must be zanuka hunter!" I say. So it shows up, right in front of me, I start shooting, it looks at me, and takes about 3 steps.......then it's dead from less  than 1/2 of a Soma clip. 10 seconds later, Alad V tried to trash talk me....I killed it so fast, he was late with his taunts.

Buff zanuka hunter, it's absurdly easy to kill.

Once I downed him with a single strike of my Dragon Nikana.

If we get endgame weapons, that's pretty normal for us to devastate it.

But if they buff it for us, what of the people that isn't at our level yet? or if it shows up when we're leveling a frame or weapon?

I remember the first time I faced him was when I was leveling Loki. He downed me and before he was able to pounce on me, I killed him with my lvl 10 Nukor. Just killed him a week ago while I was leveling a Banshee. He does, however have strength based on Conclave, which would make sense why he is fairly easy when leveling stuff.

I do a lot of Invasions, so he appears quite often for me. Within a few days of getting mark he'll drop in. Definitely the weakest Assassin/Hunter, but he's the only one I don't mind losing to. The escape mission is pretty fun.

Escape Mission?

When Zanuka captures you, you don't die. You wake up in a Corpus base, stripped of all of your weaponry and powers. Think of Mag in that Profit Trailer. You basically wake up in that contraption. You then have to run around the base and reacquire your primary, secondary and melee weapons as well as you powers, which are each in separate sections of the base. Then you fight your way to extraction.

Sometimes, after gaining all your arsenal back, Lotus will change things up and tell you that this has become an extermination mission. It's a decent change of pace from the other mission types.

I found out how bad Zanuka really was when i wanted to be beaten. Doing the fancy mission seemed fun, so i told everyone in the mission to not shoot Zanuka and let Zanuka kill me. I was thinking that it would be at the most ten hits for Zanuka to kill me... It took 5 minuets. Zanuka rarely actually hit me and did only about 100 damage per hit, then Zankua would run off and my shields would recharge. All in all, yes, Zanuka needs a major buff. 

Even worse, other people try to challenge themselves with a 2:30 run in the Void and are called 'masochist' because they tried something challenging.

Challenging in the same way as Viver was. You have proper group setup, you spam same powers and you dont move. You want to do 50-100 waves in T4 Defense? Use Frost that is spamming Snowglobe every 3 seconds, use Loki with maximum range for RD, use Nyx to make mobs fight themself and use some other frame with excellent crowdcontrol to make life easier. Come out of Snowglobe to pick up mods when you kill everything.

Nothing challenging in that.