Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buying Clothes On Ebay: Need Help With Size

Zareek

Greetings!

Sorry for this "unique" thread, but I really need some help with this. I'm currently looking to buy this robe:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buddhist-Monk-Long-Robe-Zen-Masters-Meditation-Suit-Shaolin-Kung-fu-Uniform-/321358816258?ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

However, I'm not sure how to decide the size I need. We don't measure with feet and inches in Denmark, but rather with centimeters.

I'm 170cm high, and weigh 60kg.

My friend told me that "5'7-5'9" would be fitting, so it can also shrink a bit when being washed etc, but I'm wondering if it's not a bit risky to buy that, instead of taking the size "5'5-5'7", and not risk getting one that is too big.

If ANYONE can help me decide this, I would be very grateful! It's the first time I buy clothes online, so I'm not very familiar with it.

I would suggest following your friends advice. At the worst, you could find someone to take it in a tiny bit if it doesn't shrink.  

My Gran is a fabric magician and she always tells me "It's easier to make something smaller, than it is to make it bigger."