Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New "gunslinger" Frame: A Female Complement To Ash, Perhaps?

2trip

Seems her name is "Mesa" as when you go to save the image showing her on the main warframe forums, the image name is "TeaseU155_Mesa_Web_0.jpg" and Steve called this update a "Mesa" Update so I'm guessing that's the new warframes name.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/352478-big-update-download-yes-optimizations-incoming/#entry3927200

OK, i don't understand the meaning of that name.All i can think is black mesa from half life so HL3 confirmed?......

OK, i don't understand the meaning of that name.

It is a characteristic landform of arid environments, particularly the Western and Southwestern United States in badlands and mountainous regions ranging from Washington and California to the Dakotas and Texas.

"She has huge.... Tracks of land."

~King of Swamp Castle, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Edited by Archistopheles

For the love of god, I hope her guns in the concept art are gun we can craft, and not apart of her model. Think about it: almost all damage frames suck, so please don't make her signature guns weak because of low damage and scaling abilities

Her index finger and thumbs are part of that gun, there's 0% chance it's not part of her.

The guns in her concept art are part of her arms. Her thumb is the hammer which is pretty cool IMO. 

also index is barrel or something
Edited by NearoC

It is a characteristic landform of arid environments, particularly the Western and Southwestern United States in badlands and mountainous regions ranging from Washington and California to the Dakotas and Texas.

"She has huge.... Tracks of land."

~King of Swamp Castle, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

ty,that explains why she looks like that

I don't think that having it randomly select enemies and then shoot them would be any different from Bladestorm in terms of output, merely in terms of cinematic visuals and perhaps damage type.

That said, I would be interested to see them adapt something like the Shotlock system from Kingdom Hearts - you have a limited window in which to lock on to a number of enemies, then get a cinematic action in which you can fire as many trick shots as you can button-mash that will automatically direct themselves into those targets (like a mass Buzlok, but presumably more fluid and fast-paced).

Also, fairly certain this frame is just supposed to be the sidearm equivalent of Banshee and Valkyr, not a female Ash.

All frames are like that besides Limbo.

That would be a no. No twitter post, no information from stream has suggested she was ever male. Only some people on the forums wanted a male gunslinger but she never was male as far as we know.

Because that was a concept on fanart section which inspired the devs. The gunslinger was male concept like zephyr but then they changed the gender because they like to make it. 

"We" just say on your own. The community and a lot of peoples saw that concept. 

This is one of them.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/216214-if-we-ever-do-get-a-cowboygunslinger-warframe/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/163466-pariah-the-gunslinger-warframe-fan-concept-last-update-finished-and-finalized/page-5

Edited by Sziklamester

DE recently announced the pending addition of a new "Gunslinger" type frame. I see this as a perfect chance to complement Ash, with his "Bladestorm," with a female frame with a similar power based on guns. Your thoughts?

Considering that this frame is more straight forward and ash is a stealth solo warframe the only resemblance I see is the ultimate.