Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem With Walls: Mesa Is Grindwall, Waitwall, Rng Wall

BoomyGordo

OH YEAH! another thing to add... perfect world merger. just saying. this was the kinda crap that killed all of their games before. "its only 3 % it wont change the game!" my foot it wont.

Perfect world has nothing to do with this and its not like they have any say in what DE does at all anyways.

Besides DE has been making absurd grind + RNG + time walls since long before perfect world was even interested in DE.

Impatient players and players that actually have lives. If you work a full time job no way in hell will you get Mesa for months unless RNGesus blesses you or you buy her

If someone has a full time job, that someone can definitely spare $20. At least it's safe to assume so. The only thing that will prevent them is by thinking "I don't wanna spend $20 on a game." In which case that's totally up to them.

Edited by AoiiToori

I agree with this post, the amount of hoops we have to go through to even get a chance at Rotten Salad here is too much.   Why can't we just put him on the nodes?  I'm not as mad, but even the Limbo quest wasn't that bad compared to this atrocity.  DE, please change this.  It smells far too much like you're making it as tedious possible just to get people to pay for the frame.

The community has the right to give feedback in anyway they choose so, as long as it does not violate the community rules. 
This is why the term 'feedback' is this broad in the first place.

Thread cleaned, please try to remain on topic.

Moved to a more appropriate subforum.

Edit: Title Changed To Better Reflect Thread Contents

Do we know for sure if the Alad V key is reusable or not?

If reusable, I think it is somewhat alright, although I'd prefer a more consistent way to access Nav coordinates.  If it is not reusable, then I desperately hope DE considers some of the other options they have to making Infested Alad V accessible.

I completely agree.

DE has been testing our patience with the increasingly RNG/Grindwall packed updates. However, it is up to us to convey to DE that enough is enough. We, too, have a limit as to how much we can endure. 

Do not dismiss me as a Free Player, because I have spend over twice amount of a full retail AAA game (60$) to support this game. And I am certain people that voice their opinions in this thread have spent much more than I have.

It hurts my faith in DE more than my wallet to see them resorting to this kind of inconsiderate and tortuous method to coerce players to take out their wallets if they want to experience new content reasonably. 

I suppose all company has to head down pulling in profit blatantly sooner or later, it's just sad to see it happen every time, but inevitable.

Mesa is going to take months to acquire.  I hate to say it but I'm not even surprised at this point.  I've already given up on the Loki and Nyx Prime sets.  Recruiting chat is a shadow of its former self and the chances to get the necessary parts are nil.  It took me 54 tries at T2E to get the necessary Wyrm Prime BP.

I'll keep playing but I'll just write off things like Mesa as a total loss.  A lot of this new content that DE introduces is meaningless because it's so incredibly hard to get.  I'll never buy a platinum pack again because DE has lost too much credibility with me.  DE can continue down this path all they want.  In the end they'll just lose any potential sales from me.

I suppose all company has to head down pulling in profit blatantly sooner or later, it's just sad to see it happen every time, but inevitable.

Especially when they get bought out by a failing Chinese company looking to liquidate its player loyalty as quick as possible.  I gave you a pass with the unbearable Archwing grind which gets worse by the update, but this has trumped it by a factor of 10.  There are other games to play and I'm not going to sit here and get my playing experience completely #*($%%@ over by DE trying to milk a third the cost of a AAA game out of me just so I can play one more character without banging my head against a grind wall for 20 hours.

I might come back in a few weeks to see if DE came to their sense, otherwise not worth my money and certainly not worth my time.

Going the middle route.  That's difficult to find.  However, quests like Mirage's are the middle way.

Mirage's quest got complained about endlessly for the waitwalls, so I don't think that's the answer.

Especially when they get bought out by a failing Chinese company looking to liquidate its player loyalty as quick as possible. 

A failing Chinese company who couldn't make business decisions for DE if they wanted to due to the way their agreement is laid out. Remember Vay Hek? This one's all DE as well, unfortunately. 

Edited by vaugahn

Fix cost of rushing foundry...make it scale with time and quality of item. Then ofc have a good alternate helmet and immortal skin and more accessories. Relying on selling the warframe and weapons itself is a failed attempt.

This is the only way warframe will sustain itself. Do I really need to say that DE should take a page from tf2 on this one? I hope not.

All i am getting from decisions like these is (and i know some people won't like my response but its true)

PWE 

I mean Elytron is behind brutal unplayable level and on top of that RNG is there too, but DE is doing nothing to fix it basically want u to buy it.  (Scott's Response about Uranus: we'll let it be a bit more.) (According to DE: we listen to our players LOL YEAH YOU DO, keep telling yourself that)

All archwing weapons are behind interception basically you have to hope that you're lucky enough for that .0000000000000002 drop chance.

RNG wasn't enough so they decided to put alert system in getting warframe, i don't mind alerts / outbreaks but now we have to hope that when we are online we get outbreak and if we DO get it it's already not over.

Here we're btchn about doing something about RNG but instead they are implementing more shty mechanics.

Sorry to say this but after 15 my trust on DE is little to nothing. First 15, then 15.2 and now 15.5, I hope you won't have to grind for hubs next.

Edited by SazerTarious

Looks like DE is taking some lessons from PWE tho.

I can't count the amount of times I ran Hek to get Hydroid. It's agitating. If DE thinks I'm gonna cave in and throw them some money to get this frame, they are sorely mistaken. All this does is remind me why I shouldn't give DE my money.