Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Decurion: Flawed Concept?

Yazeth

Don;t get me wrong. The weapon looks bad@ss, and I'm farming for it currently just so that I can look like a bad@ss. But, with the way the firing mechanic works, along with the recoil, won't the weapon be difficult to use in a fast-paced environment like the Archwing? You will be moving at high speeds, and the recoil on the weapon doesn't help it out that much, making the weapon more of a close to mid range weapon, even though it has an accuracy of 100.

What do you guys feel about the new Archwing weapon?

After seeing it in action from a video, my heart died and let out all the childhood glee i had.

The rapid fire in the descriptor is a lie and the dual pistols is nice but oh well i had my expectations of being a dual smg style weapons in space. I can't see this weapon performing greatly but will test it out to see once i can get it.

I have them, and they are terrible. The heavy recoil makes your aim go all over the place, and its very inconvenient to use even in close range (~beyond 100m it gets very hard to aim). Yes, accuracy for the first shot is fine, though you will have a hard time with consistency . Not to mention the lackluster damage and small clip size (16) makes it pretty much nothing more than a mastery fodder for me.

Have you checked the crit chance and crit damage?

It doesn't do anywhere near enough damage, Imperator / Velocitus outdamage the Dual Ducarions by a significant amount.

Velocitus already has the same Crit chance & damage, 500 base even Magnetic is better if its 10x more than the 50 base of Ducarions AND a 100 magazine size.

Imperator have the fire rate to make up for it, plus low recoil + full auto fire.

Corvas now also has Charge up damage .

Which pretty much leaves Ducarions in the bottom in terms of performance.

Edited by Neah

It doesn't do anywhere near enough damage, Imperator / Velocitus outdamage the Dual Ducarions by a significant amount.

Velocitus already has the same Crit chance & damage, 500 base even Magnetic is better if its 10x more than the 50 base of Ducarions AND a 100 magazine size.

Imperator have the fire rate to make up for it, plus low recoil + full auto fire.

Corvas now also has Charge up damage .

Which pretty much leaves Ducarions in the bottom in terms of performance.

I agree, I can't even see where this weapon excels

look cool but a real pain to get 100 run + and yet i dont even have a 50% of the stuff for it 2receiver 2 barrel is what you need

Edit: Now i finaly got them and for the hassle you have to go throught to get them. Well they don't even equals the corvas. I try them at lvl 0 on venus (enemies 11) i had to empty the 16 round to kill 2 enemies and it took at least 30 minute to get rid of 104 enemies

Edited by blasron

It feels to me it was designed to be more of a Trench run weapon.

Why are there so many Trench Run weapons?

Corvas, Velocitus and now the Dual Decurion.

Really only the Imperator is viable for both playstyles.

Can we just make all guns super accurate when aiming and fast-firing slightly less accurate unzoomed?

Or make the "Alt-Fire" Button they added switch firemodes.

That way they can be great in both situations.