The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are The Tethra's Doom Mods Dropping?

EHenderson

Question

Unlocked this survival around noon and have been spamming it since. Haven't seen a dang thing.

Even if they ARE dropping in this event, the drop rate is so abysmal that this feels like a total slap in the face for anyone who's been anxiously awaiting the ability to finally get their hands on them. Quite frankly, if they are bugged, I feel like we deserve an extension on the event to actually get our hands on them.

Either way, they're currently a no-show.

Interesting. I hope the drop chance is at least not as low as kubrow eggs once were *chuckle* I did over 70 runs looking for them when they came out, only to have one drop every 10 or so missions on Earth two months after the update.

Edited by Raybie

30 min survival = puncture set

I heard that those mod loot on the infected salad V

DE quote "The Tethra’s Doom Mods are also available as drops in this event within the Survival Mission." on mesa update forum post, the tethras should be dropping here on the last event mission , survival

Edited by Hidrio

30 min survival = puncture set

I heard that those mod loot on the infected salad V

REWARDS

The Tethra’s Doom Mods are also available as drops in this event within the Survival Mission.

So yeah, either they messed up or the drop rate is just really, really low.

*sigh* I guess all we have to do is wait. I need that High Voltage/Jolt really bad. And I'd be pretty darn pissed if they actually drop from Salad. 

Edited by TotallyLagging

3 30 minute runs, zilch. I've spoken with like 5 other people who were trying to farm them, none of them had any luck either. I asked my guild chat (400 members) and no one claimed to have had one drop. I haven't even heard a troll claiming that they're dropping yet... Looks like Tethra's a no-show...

Hopefully they'll either be really easy to farm, or the event will be extended, because this is screwing a lot of people over...