The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Is Amazing - Disregard Any And All Saying Otherwise.

NightStrafe

I'm still on the fence about whether I like her or not. Defense is somewhat fun spamming peacemaker, but I'm finding survival more interesting spamming the bullet reflector shield. With this you are just running and gunning the entire time, as opposed to being a pretty looking turret

Mirage outperfrom her as "gunner frame".

Bring along a decent sidearm (pretty sure that's where the damage multiplier comes from), maxed power efficiency and a bit of power strength.

Now bind fire to your mousewheel and watch as peacemaker obliterates wave after wave of enemies.

Mirage on the other hand has to aim and use ammo.

You're right, Mouse1 and 4 only hit what's visible at the time, and then you have to hit Mouse1 or 4 again to hit them when they become visible. TOTALLY and completely different.

Walls are so OP.

If you're going to continue to oversimplify things, I see no reason for us to continue conversing. 

And her other abilities aren't? I found them all to have a place for her.

Honesty? Not really. Though with the recent fix, Shatter Shield has become a good skill, but it is out of place on a "gunslinger" frame. Her first skill is just completely useless, it is a single target ability that does massive damage that you have to "charge up" with other damage. It serves no purpose as you very rarely need that much damage on a single target. If it did all that damage in an AoE, it might be useful. Shooting Gallery is just a lesser form of Radial Disarm with a small damage buff to random teammates, which is also useless. If nothing is changed, I seem most Mesa players only using her 3 and 4 in the future.

I played Mesa and got her to 30, I think if she had more shields she could do well on her own, but the highest I can get her shields is about 650 which is not enough if you become a living turret. She is like Limbo that you have to use her abilities in conjunction with one another, hit 3 then 4. I just forma her and changed her aura slot to a dash so I could get Energy Syphon in there, so we'll see how she does in the next go round.

Honesty? Not really. Though with the recent fix, Shatter Shield has become a good skill, but it is out of place on a "gunslinger" frame. Her first skill is just completely useless, it is a single target ability that does massive damage that you have to "charge up" with other damage. It serves no purpose as you very rarely need that much damage on a single target. If it did all that damage in an AoE, it might be useful. Shooting Gallery is just a lesser form of Radial Disarm with a small damage buff to random teammates, which is also useless. If nothing is changed, I seem most Mesa players only using her 3 and 4 in the future.

That damage is insanely useful if you need the extra damage to take out an elite target. I guess we are to assume we can take out every single enemy in one shot with weapons, but depending on the mission, level of enemies, and what weapons/mods you have that is far from the reality of the situation. More damage is always a good thing and even better when you hit the right targets with it. 

And since when was a stun and damage buff wrapped in a 50 base energy ability useless?

Another case of people relying too heavily on the ultimate ability of a warframe to the point where it gets modified and made less great than it is. 

Yes, we know her ultimate ability is wicked. Great damage over time, scales with her secondary weapon, and is cool looking to boot.

Know what else is amazing that makes mesa great? Her second skill which does a damn good job of buffing your damage as well as "stunning the enemies directly around you. 

Another amazing skill of hers is her first ability storing damage and unloading 70% of the damage (before power strength mods) into one shot of whatever weapon  + the damage you are using? May not be as great with auto and spray weapons, but try with shotgun or rocket launchers or snipers. And now that her third ability is working better, her sustainability is that much stronger. 

I hate when people take something that has had work and love put into it and try to oversimplify and break it down for no good reason.

Mesa is great for captures, mobile defense and interception as well. She's also pretty good for assassination missions. Stop limiting the frame. She's another great frame added to the arsenal. Be happy. 

That damage is insanely useful if you need the extra damage to take out an elite target. I guess we are to assume we can take out every single enemy in one shot with weapons, but depending on the mission, level of enemies, and what weapons/mods you have that is far from the reality of the situation. More damage is always a good thing and even better when you hit the right targets with it. 

And since when was a stun and damage buff wrapped in a 50 base energy ability useless?

When that stun is just a crappier version of an already existing skill and the buff is marginal at best.

By the way, a Huras Kubrow lets you stay stealth while using Peacemaker. Also, her 4 is glitched in that Limbo can put her in the void and it can shoot things out of it. She can also shoot things in the void when she isn't in it using Peacemaker.

That's not a bug.

I suppose you are right if you think about it as strictly an ability. I was thinking of it more like Valkyr's Hysteria, which basically grants you weapons, since Hysteria cannot hit things in the opposite plane she is in. But yes, if you think of it more like Radial Javelin, then you would be correct that it is not a bug.