Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How De Learns Things:

Vance.Stubbs

People complained about Vauban acquisition.

People also complained about Hydrioid acquisition.

What did DE do?

They combined BOTH worst mechanics into one! RNG + Repetitive gameplay + RNG = Mesa acquisition.

Bravo!

Edited by Vance.Stubbs

Well deserved praise, if you ask me.

To be honest, no, it's not. Locking boss fights behind RNG walls was a bad idea from the beginning. Even gameplay-wise. I can't even enjoy new boss (leaving his drops aside), because I have to spend x10 times more time just to access him.

People complained about Vauban acquisition.

People also complained about Hydrioid acquisition.

What did DE do?

They combined BOTH worst mechanics into one! RNG + Repetitive gameplay + RNG = Mesa acquisition.

Bravo!

I think DE's plans are working perfectly.  Look how many people bought Mesa from the market.

I think DE's plans are working perfectly.  Look how many people bought Mesa from the market.

man, i think it was all planned, as in  . .. there was a Black Friday Sale. . . which allowed people to buy Mesa For about 10$ (Single) to about 25$ (bundle). . .

wait, won't that mean DE lost more money then they Gained?

man, i think it was all planned, as in  . .. there was a Black Friday Sale. . . which allowed people to buy Mesa For about 10$ (Single) to about 25$ (bundle). . .

wait, won't that mean DE lost more money then they Gained?

Yeah that's exactly so, not to mention all the people who got 325 plat just by trading (me included, yeah I do feel bad...).

Now now, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

DE looks at what the community says, and makes changes based on the community's reaction to updates. There will more than likely be a change coming soon

DE doesn't feed us, i work to get money to buy food, and occasionally platinum.

Now now, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

DE looks at what the community says, and makes changes based on the community's reaction to updates. There will more than likely be a change coming soon

That's false. Examples:

Prime RNG

T4 survival rather than more gamemodes

Hydroid. 

weak status chance mods

Event mods making other mods redundant

Boltor prime

Braton prime

No changes to parkour

No changes to base enemies. 

Level scalling 

non-optional mods like serration and hornet strike

it's less than 40% of the time that DE listens to the comunity. We've also got that problem where the community itself is wrong and DE listens (T4) (and by community I mean those who use the forums; A minority of the population and s misrepresentation) 

I actually liked how you got Hydroid though. Since almost everyone plays endless missions, the occasional Prosecutor was a lovely addition to the monotony. Its hard to feel like its grinding because it doesn't feel like it is due to how accustomed you are to survival/defense missions and how long you can take them. And it can be fun, surviving high leveled sessions and dodging heavy-hitting enemies keeps you engaged and thinking about survival rather than how much this is a chore to get what you want.

Getting Mesa is worse, because you know you're actually grinding for her. To get a coordinate, you must complete 3 missions. The time entering the Liset after the mission and the time entering a new mission gives you plenty of time to think about how much grinding you have to do. Not to mention tearing through the same waves of monsters with great ease doesn't help either.

Edited by Pizzarugi