Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Did You Guys Think Of The Relay Hub?

SHIR0B0N

I honestly think that there should be a portal leading to each syndicate's base instead of just having doors to separate them.

You know those portals in sabotage mission then prolly like 2 syndicate guardians guarding the portal cuz like Veil can just go knock knock then spray a rakta ballistica on those kneeling hexis ppl.

Absolutely correct. Another thing crossing my mind, if there are going to be Hubs for each planet, then why the Hek would you put all of the syndicate leaders, physically onto the Venus node? Will they physically exist on all nodes at the exact same time?

What do you mean? Emotes are usable everywhere now, at least they are for me

That wasn't the case at the time of my posting.  Only very recently did I learn about that.

I also learned the hard way that I can't shoot and dance at the same time.

Absolutely loving the hubs, the guy hiding behind a banner in the Red Veil room is a nice little touch that made crack a smile.

Curtain Assassin is watching you purge corruption.

---

But I REALLY like the Hubs. Aye, the framerate is chuggy when there are a lot of people on, but that's... well, it's on some levels inexcusable, but I'm also tempted to say it's expected given DE's size and funding vs. the playerbase size.

Either way, I imagine that if its still chugging when it goes live they wont rest until its fixed. That's what these tests are for, after all: to help them test the system before they give it to everyone.

Edited by Morec0

Who's Clem?

According to research, Clem is a sympathetic Grineer Lancer created by the community as a meme since you often hear the Grineer go "Gek Klem!" One Tumblr user has a lot of fanart of Clem and eventually becomes part of the game.

You can find Clem in the Steel Meridian enclave. He's the lone Lancer somewhere there.

Want pics of Clem? Here: http://datareaperver1.tumblr.com/tagged/CLEM

Edited by SaintFire

According to research, Clem is a sympathetic Grineer Lancer created by the community as a meme since you often hear the Grineer go "Gek Klem!" One Tumblr user has a lot of fanart of Clem and eventually becomes part of the game.

You can find Clem in the Steel Meridian enclave. He's the lone Lancer somewhere there.

Want pics of Clem? Here: http://datareaperver1.tumblr.com/tagged/CLEM

Wow that dates to before I joined Warframe °-°