Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Release Date

InfamousDerp

Nyx prime access will be wiped out on Dec. 9, after that wait for 7 days

(I have my plat for Nova Prime in colour black/gold)

Still waiting for Ash prime (black/gold would fit him)

I still doubt the next prime is Nova. I only care about the accessories either way :P Hope they bring back Misa.

I hope some of the new prime parts drop at T1 E/T1 MD....cos we got a **** load of these keys and more from running this survival event XD

and no, I don't wish it'll be a nova or ash prime...cos that'll be ridiculous, first things first, and trinity was first I believe, 

cuz DE says so 

Digital Extremes has said nothing.

getting hyped about user created hype is not a very good idea.

it is only practical to wait and see what it will definitely be, rather than making presumptions off of unsourced information.

(inb4 relink to the same images people have been passing around that aren't official and do not conclusively prove anything).

Digital Extremes has said nothing.

getting hyped about user created hype is not a very good idea.

it is only practical to wait and see what it will definitely be, rather than making presumptions off of unsourced information.

(inb4 relink to the same images people have been passing around that aren't official and do not conclusively prove anything).

You people said the same thing about the Nyx prime leaks.

Since the last Prime was female the next will be male i suppose.

I guess it will be Ash or Volt.

As for Prime Weapons. I wish It'll be a Penta Prime or even a new type of Launcher. (Gotta love Explosions) Or even a Snhiper weapon like Vectis Prime :P

BUT the most OP weapon of all times would be the HEK PRIME with the new Multishot Mod XD

Edited by Gucky-EGT-

Since the last Prime was female the next will be male i suppose.

I guess it will be Ash or Volt.

As for Prime Weapons. I wish It'll be a Penta Prime or even a new type of Launcher. (Gotta love Explosions) Or even a Snhiper weapon like Vectis Prime :P

BUT the most OP weapon of all times would be the HEK PRIME with the new Multishot Mod XD

nope it goes male male, female female, its either trinity prime or nova prime.

You people said the same thing about the Nyx prime leaks.

that is the only practical conclusion. community made hype is not to be trusted, and official hype is still just hype. hype is interesting but not worth getting excited over.

until it's available in the game, it doesn't exist. therefore it doesn't matter what is hyped.