Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"the Enemy Is Dominating" At The End Of Every Round

AM-Bunny

Due to the recent changes to Interception missions, at the end of each round, Lotus spams us with notifications of the enemies' superiority.

*Reaches 100%*

"The enemy has taken a tower. You need to take it back, immediately."

"You have lost control of a tower."

"The enemy is dominating."

I don't enjoy this, because it sounds like we're doing poorly, and we're not. Plus, the spam is annoying. Please consider omitting these lines at the end of each round.

not sure that it matters if they say that, cause if it is false an you know it obviously yall know you arent doing poorly. its usually lag, or a glitch... i mean seriously.. shouldnt bug you that much unless of course its true that you are losing control an being dominated THEN feel that way

It doesn't matter that it's false. I find it repetitive and irritating, and that's reason enough for me to support not having those lines play after each wave.

Due to the recent changes to Interception missions

Not very recent any more. 3 weeks. There have been 13 patches since this was introduced.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/345215-lotus-complaining-about-new-interception-mechanics/

I know something like this that's just annoying isn't going to be a priority but it seems like it should be a pretty quick and simple thing for them to change. Maybe it's not.

Edited by Azure.M

When the round is over and all the towers "reset" to the enemy, Lotus starts with the warnings spam. Like "Tenno we must capture a tower", "The enemy has all four towers", "Tenno, we lost a tower to the enemy" & etc...

Edited by Esleyer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...