Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looks Like I'm Never Going To Rank Up With The Arbiters

(XBOX)Grihaly

At least you can spam T4 Exterminates if you've got somebody in cahoots with the Red Veil.

I feel for Steel Meridian Perrin Sequence and those Scindo Prime Blades.

Had someone trade my Bo Handle for a Scindo Blade, best trade ever, and quickest 30p I've ever made.

being called 'dumb @$$', and 'retard' by several people, I start getting my inbox spammed, by people I do not know, and have never met before, with the only word of the text saying 'retard' some times spelled out, ya know, cause according to them, I am $&*&*#(%& and cannot form complete words, so I had to spam the 'ignore' button for a while, and one of them, accused me of being a "poor f**k" who "butchers the trading with other poor f**ks like me who can't afford to pay proper value for things

Don't worry. I've been called a Dumb F**k more times you can count.

I've been ripped off more times than you can count.(I once sold my jolt for 5 plat.)

One guy even lied that he was mastery 20 and said I was a retard and a noob for not knowing that mr20 was possible.

PC trading is hostile too.

I sold 3 Bo Prime Handles last night: 

One for 30p, one for 25p. and one for 21p (put me to 75p, Im OCD like that).

If people harrass you just ignore them. Cmon its 2014, ive been harrased a ton more in my "Internet Career" than what you are saying here. Time to grow a bit of a thicker skin. 

BTW Im on PC. 

Oh and I saw two different people advertising Bo Prime Handle last night for 20p and 15p. 

I actually very rarely see it above 40p. 

Think you need to watch the trade channel a little closer and not give up after 5 minutes.

Edited by SOAP_Pmac

xbox community for you... if you are not playing with friends IRL, its not worth playing with people in general. there is a reason why I never bought another xbox after the first one. perhaps you can get some friends online to help you grind that out, or if you have a clan you can go with them.

Don't worry. I've been called a Dumb F**k more times you can count.

I've been ripped off more times than you can count.(I once sold my jolt for 5 plat.)

One guy even lied that he was mastery 20 and said I was a retard and a noob for not knowing that mr20 was possible.

PC trading is hostile too.

But....isn't the highest mastery level 17???

At least you can spam T4 Exterminates if you've got somebody in cahoots with the Red Veil.

I feel for Steel Meridian Perrin Sequence and those Scindo Prime Blades.

I'm in New Loca(first),perrin sequence(Second).

Until recently, needed two SP blades.

Then, got two in a row.

For anyone trying to get it, do T3 Sabotage.

Two chances, and they seem to be more likely then in T3 Mdef

I'm in New Loca(first),perrin sequence(Second).

Until recently, needed two SP blades.

Then, got two in a row.

For anyone trying to get it, do T3 Sabotage.

Two chances, and they seem to be more likely then in T3 Mdef

You were spared by RNGsus, take it as a blessing, and pray to him tonight. He also likes it when you sacrifice goats.

I wouldn't give up a Bo Prime handle, one of those things I never found via RNG. Ended up looking for a few weeks in trade to buy one. That in itself was worse than RNG, it was RNG with a 2 IQ.

Me in trade : 'WTB Bo Prime HANDLE'.

Them : 'i have it!'

Get invited to trade.

Me: ' So x amount for handle?'

Them: 'i have ornaments, 5p.'

Me: 'Don't need ornaments, I asked for the handle.'

Them: 'don't have handle, srry.'

Me: 'Can I have your name and address so I can send a hit squad?' (okay I didn't type this but I thought it).

Rinse and repeat many times after making sure the word HANDLE was the most prominent part of the sentence. People are morons. So the handle isn't worth a sacrifice.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

I wouldn't give up a Bo Prime handle, one of those things I never found via RNG. Ended up looking for a few weeks in trade to buy one. That in itself was worse than RNG, it was RNG with a 2 IQ.

Me in trade : 'WTB Bo Prime HANDLE'.

Them : 'i have it!'

Get invited to trade.

Me: ' So x amount for handle?'

Them: 'i have ornaments, 5p.'

Me: 'Don't need ornaments, I asked for the handle.'

Them: 'don't have handle, srry.'

Me: 'Can I have your name and address so I can send a hit squad?' (okay I didn't type this but I thought it).

Rinse and repeat many times after making sure the word HANDLE was the most prominent part of the sentence. People are morons. So the handle isn't worth a sacrifice.

so are PS4 users really just utterly blind and cant see ? or are they starting to turn koo-koo

Ive been trying to sell my BO handles for 25-30 and nobody ever whispers back, i think i have 6 of the damned things now. If i heard about your bad luck streak and you were on PC, i'd just give you one.

I can accept that in his place :P

so are PS4 users really just utterly blind and cant see ? or are they starting to turn koo-koo

Nah, just the usual human stupidity. I was buying Buzz Kill* the other day and invited this guy to my dojo to trade. I put up the agreed upon amount of plat, he puts up the mod, and then cancels the trade and says he needs this mod. Was a little angry, but I found someone else quickly.

*Took a break from Warframe because of burnout and skipped the event.

I just checked wftrading and within the first 30 seconds I found this.

df967f27bb.png

Nice website bro.

LOL serration for 280 plat.

be398b7866.png

Website is garbage and doesnt even give a near good estimation of actual market prices.

Edited by Qynchou

the issue with WFTrading is that it was not updated for quite a looong time....

f.e. they still have no info on scindo/hikou/nyx prime.....

well gee ya think.. ive all ready pointed out that the site is by no means reliable for prices

the 2 guys that run it gave up quite a long time ago. before the nyx prime stuff came out. it was only 1 moderator adding new sections to the site that some new and old stuff got updated

site has been dead for months. DE need an auction house or something to place listings so that they can contact the person and whisper them