Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seven Days After Mesa Update...

Raithon07

I still havent seen any dev adress the pretty obvious issues with the grind for mesa,(correct me if im wrong with a link to a dev post.) and the issues related to it... is anyone even going to take 30 seconds to stop and say "we understand your fustrated but this is our (blah) opinion on the matter" admiting their is a problem or saying that the problem isnt an issue is a great way to funnel feedback. when you dont respond at all it just seems like complaints are falling on deaf ears. you guys have practicaly responded to almost everything BUT this the alad v nav cordinates... we gonna start calling this mesa-gate?

Worst part is the fact that she doesn't scale very well and she barely has any cc. So me getting key scammed twice to get her and recieving a pat on the back by support afterwards doesn't feel worth it after I eventually got her. We all know that if a frame has no cc and are unable to mitigate damage from themselves efficiently then they can be classified as sub-par/mediocre/not good/S#&$/mastery fodder. Mesa is definitely all those things in my opinion, still fun to play though because shes new and shiny and everyone else is still struggling to get her, shes going to be stuffed in the closet when her sheen fades.

Edited by Shreiko

Are we gonna start attaching gate to everything?

It's one way to make me to not take any "movement" with the tag "gate" seriously" Except the original watergate of course. Funny since most people who slap the tag 'gate' on everything are probably not even aware of what watergate was.

Sorry off-topic rant.

Back on topic, the mesa grind is the reason why I haven't even tried to get the frame. I just won't do it.

Edited by EetNotErn

It's currently my understanding that DE erected the walls in front of Mesa in order to add longevity.  Great for new players fresh off Vor's prize; they'll (ideally) acquire them naturally over time.  Incredibly suckish for veterans who have nothing to do but twiddle their thumbs.

I mean, c'mon, only one Coordinate per relevant outbreak?  I don't think there's been a Coordinate outbreak since yesterday.

True, key shares are the only way to get her within any reasonable time frame. Perhaps if alad coordinates replaced regular nav coordinates in infested outbreaks? I mean what's the point of making a new boss if people have to wait days and days to fight him once?

agreed i have only been able to craft one key because of work and stuff, i think they could be added to the new and wide spread mutalists.

Gate-gate?

the Grate Prime! Gate

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Grate_Prime

edit: could't link better i hate BB code

Edited by Edgedemon

Seven days after the Mesa update...

...Mesa parts have been farmed, she has been built, leveled to 30 and shelved.

The grind isn't that bad.

I guess I just got lucky with the invasion battlepays. Haven't seen coords in a few days now. DE just should make every invasion give a nav coord along with the actual battleplay.
Edited by Shaozis

Seven days after the Mesa update...

...Mesa parts have been farmed, she has been built, leveled to 30 and shelved.

*equips Flame Repellent*

Seriously, the grind isn't that bad.

I've been playing a lot since the update and only been around for two coord alerts, so I couldn't even make a key.

Had to buy 7 coords (3 keys in total) in order to get all the parts