The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So With These New Infested Who Is Your Go To Frame?

Sibernetika

if your frame was ember I do feel sorry for you since now ember has no place whatsoever... I usually had no problem dealing with the infested with any frame but since the new bullS#&$ (yes I was pretty sure that would get censored) infested I pick no other frame than Saryn

this would prolly fit in players helping players

but whatevs

anyways, can the QQ man, sure ember has had bad scaling for awhile, but she's still just as deadly to infested as ever, dunno what yer prob is =/

and the last thing, all the new infested units are BOSS, anyone who says otherwise is just silly

Tough ones like Rhino or Valkyr. Those radioactive puddles are just too damaging for more fragile frames to have a decent chance to survive when the enemies get higher levels.

Sometimes having like 50 total enemies around doesn't help to spot the tar moas either. If they'd at least die more easily...

My Ember Prime disagrees with you so hard right now.

Nope. shes actually bad against surviving against infested xD

Low armor, Medium shield and Health, and bad scaling abilities,

All of that vs a herd of infested that toxic proc you, sowly chunk you down by swarms and all in all CC you to the ground = DED EMBER.

this would prolly fit in players helping players

but whatevs

anyways, can the QQ man, sure ember has had bad scaling for awhile, but she's still just as deadly to infested as ever, dunno what yer prob is =/

and the last thing, all the new infested units are BOSS, anyone who says otherwise is just silly

nooo since this isnt a please help me since I obviously need help topic, this is more of a mmmm I'm curious topic