Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Drops

Mr.Buggnu

RNGJesus doesn't like you any more then he likes me getting the Reaper Prime Blade that I can never seem to get to drop. Something like 30 runs of MD T3 and still no blade, everything else but no blade. I've accepted I'm likely to never get it or any of the other prime Warframes what with the T4 keys just being too extremely hard for me. I'm not even going to try getting all the parts for Mesa, just not worth the grind to get all the blasted coords and keys you'd need for it. As awesome as Mesa seems just too grindy for me.

playing as her, she is kinda boring, and prone to get bounched alot by a vauban since her ult can "steal" all the fun, alot of users will leave at wave 5 when seeing a mesa in game, and i dont blame them.

I don't see how she can steal all the fun, If you only play 5 or 10 wave yes she is boring, any other aoe frame is boring too, just like shooting at vortex, but it'll be different in high wave.

but I'll never use aoe in dark sector anyway, unless I'm leveling my warframe, cause it doesn't give affinity to my weapon.

Edited by lazy529

Same as OP, only chassis and helmet for 6 runs and plus there is a lot of cheaters... That is to say even if you check their key, it doesnt prevent them to quit when they got their free run...

I really do hope DE wont put more stuff to get like Mesa's key, worst system ever.

Not gg DE.