Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Over 1.5 Years In The Game, Maybe It's Time For This

-CM-Valkyrie

Hi everyone :D

I have played Warframe since the start of open beta, no idea why, but I have never really bothered visiting/forums other tham just for news and occasional feedback. I'm from Finland, (no, we don't have eskimos or polar bears here) I'm one of the leaders of a clan named MYK (name prone to change) and feel free to add me in game to play or just to chat

*had to edit cause my tablet screwed up

Edited by Drinkolvi

Welcome ^-^

I hope you enjoy the forums.... it can be kinda weird sometimes (okay... a lot of times...okay... very often :s)

(no, we don't have eskimos or polar bears here

I think one of those things can be seen in a Zoo in Finland .... not sure which one :3

Welcome ^-^

I hope you enjoy the forums.... it can be kinda weird sometimes (okay... a lot of times...okay... very often :s)

I think one of those things can be seen in a Zoo in Finland .... not sure which one :3

Don't worry, I have seen a lot in other forums XDD

Hi everyone :D

I have played Warframe since the start of open beta, no idea why, but I have never really bothered visiting/forums other tham just for news and occasional feedback. I'm from Finland, (no, we don't have eskimos or polar bears here

YOU DON'T?!

My biology teacher was a LIAR

Hei,

I'm currently living in Imatra, Finland :D

But I have some problem with the chatting system :( it doesn't work at all. Im using Elisa connection. Have you ever encountered this kind of problem :)?

It's going to be nice to meet you ingame

Well, does all the missions squads work well? Cause it might be caused by Strict NaT, which is usually fixable easily if you have a normal router. :) Edited by Drinkolvi