The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meet Viver #2968190238

Ryujin

Yeah, this.... I think everyone here has to know that this can't last. But LOSing it didnt work, and if they change Excalibur's RJ, people will just move on to the next unchanged frame.

If only there was some way to fix this stupid 4 spam problem without hurting regular play...

There has to be a way...

Or play t4d, 4 rounds in about 20 minutes nets me 11-12k standing, chance at a Loki p systems for some plat & r5 fusion cores, not to mention actual fun playing normally.

You guys keep spamming 4 like r-tards ill actually enjoy the game.

Edited by DotBeta

All i see is a bunch of guys ruining their enjoyment of the game. Instead of playing it like normal people would they decide to stand in 1 spot and spam the same skill for 40 minutes. In the end, you are going to tell me how this is "player's way of making their games fun", all i see is utter boredom.

Yes cause everyone should play like you cause your way is the perfect way to play and everyone has the same tastes and preferences.

Yes cause everyone should play like you cause your way is the perfect way to play and everyone has the same tastes and preferences.

Listen to yourself. I play the game like it was designed to be played, not abusing the loopholes that will affect the entire warframe community if DE decides to majorly change something because of this.

At this point I really hope DE starts warning people and maybe throw a temporary suspension here and there or something. People are actively looking to ruin their own fun experience and then moan to DE about how the game isn't fun for them.

Listen to yourself. I play the game like it was designed to be played, not abusing the loopholes that will affect the entire warframe community if DE decides to majorly change something because of this.

At this point I really hope DE starts warning people and maybe throw a temporary suspension here and there or something. People are actively looking to ruin their own fun experience and then moan to DE about how the game isn't fun for them.

And who decides the game is meant to be played ? 

You ?

If everything needs to be redone from scratch, you better remove Kappa, Cyath, Baal even Kiste as well. And those are the popular ones, there are still tons of other MDs as well. Because outside of interception, that is the to go places for farming exp as well.  MD drops a ton of exp, providing no one is a door hero, easily done with a pre-made.

Or better yet, nerf all maps and change them to capture and eliminations only.

There no endless fast exp gain, DE sells more boosters. Go go !

Edited by fatpig84

i also posted how to do this a week ago to "enlighten" pc players from that horrendous mirage method on cerberus you guys seem to think is good but yeah whatever lol

grats on not finding anything new and doing it extremely bad

Lol to enlighten PC players, please boy you still got milk on your mouth XD

You ?

If everything needs to be redone from scratch, you better remove Kappa, Cyath, Baal even Kiste as well. And those are the popular ones, there are still tons of other MDs as well. Because outside of interception, that is the to go places for farming exp as well.  MD drops a ton of exp, providing no one is a door hero, easily done with a pre-made.

Or better yet, nerf all maps and change them to capture and eliminations only.

There no endless fast exp gain, DE sells more boosters. Go go !

DE decided how this game is meant to be played, they made it. If you apply common sense and look at recent tweaks then you'd know that your way isn't the right way. Use your brain for crying out loud. You are just trying to justify your loophole seeking behavior so you can keep your ridiculous xp/rep gain. You are bored of warframe, you are just ruining it for people who aren't bored of it yet. Im just afraid of what DE might do next to gameplay as a whole. Meanwhile you are just going to be like "Lel, found a new game to play, i don't care what happens anymore"

How is DE going to redo everything from scratch now ? I never played the other nodes you mentioned, but I played kiste and it's different, you can't just mash 4 and stand in the same place without moving from start to finish.

Edited by kiteohatto

How is DE going to redo everything from scratch now ? I never played the other nodes you mentioned, but I played kiste and it's different, you can't just mash 4 and stand in the same place without moving from start to finish.

What if I told you that you can :)

The only time you need to move is when moving the data mass.

Everything else is still very static.

Edited by fatpig84

You?

oh puh-leeze... the "you can't tell me how to play the game" is a defense that is a little played out, don't you think? The fact of the matter is is that this IS exploiting a loophole, and it is NOT the way the game is meant to be played. DE has gone on record in a dev stream saying that you shouldn't be able to win by holding Homer's drinking bird over your 4 key.

As for the whole "if you don't like this, don't play with those people" line, if there was a way to tell who was an ult spammer or an RJ spammer before entering a match, or, better yet, the possibility of booting them from the party, then this might hold some water. And honestly, it only takes ONE RJ spammer to sap all the fun from an ODD match.

What if I told you that you can :)

The only time you need to move is when moving the data mass.

Everything else is still very static.

You can't, you have to change locations, someone has to insert the datamass, you have to run to terminals and "defend" them. It's nowhere near the same as spamming 4s while standing between flags and trying to keep crap uncapped.

All i see is a bunch of guys ruining their enjoyment of the game. Instead of playing it like normal people would they decide to stand in 1 spot and spam the same skill for 40 minutes. In the end, you are going to tell me how this is "player's way of making their games fun", all i see is utter boredom.

And there are people who think this is fun, I stopped asking in Recruiting "H> Cerberus Rep Farm" because all most want to do is stand in 1 place and mash 1 button, the moment I say I wont be doing that, they bail, or they ask why theres no Trinity I know they will bail.

It's one of the reasons I go there and try to find a pug match instead of recruiting: you join the mission, that is the team you get, deal with it and play the @(*()$ game.

Edited by Kao-Snake