The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Hype And Discussion Megathread!

Luxylol

End of the day, releasing Nova and Soma Prime for the holiday season is just business. Lore, patterns, complaints, none of that holds weight against it. As much as I'd like to see Volt Prime, he wasn't going to be next regardless of any of that. I get the feeling they'll release Ash Prime next just to go in hand with Volt's perceived relevance. Last to be picked; last to be primed. Of the originals, that is.

Edited by SinReplica

When Volt Prime comes I hope he looks like Boltor Prime, warframe version. Gotta have that razor fast look to him.

Aesthetically, I hope they give him a small generator that increases in electric activity based on how much energy he has stored. Maybe on his back, arm, or a shoulder.

Edited by SinReplica

I dont know if i should forma vasto prime or not? o.0 cuz akvasto prime is kind of confirmed aswell ohh idk :CCC

Build three Vasto Primes. 

When it comes to primes, you've gotta catch em all. I have a single Bronco Prime sitting there next to my AkBronco Prime.

Not Trinity Prime, not interested.

If this was a move to sell, which is a good move since Nova is a popular frame, then by all means DE reap that money and grow!

Cause i'd expect all that hard earned capital to fund great things.

Gonna farm that Nova, in moderation of course cause i know the drop tables would still be horrid, and save my cash till Trinity gets the gold treatment.

I am fine with Nova being the next prime but if she still looks like what was shown off in the hubs, I'll have to do a lot to make her look "ok"

There is a video on the Reddit page that shows a more current look at it. I have to say she looks fantastic, probably one of the best looking frames.

Another thing to add about the whole 'Tenno Council' thing:

"The Dakra Prime is a Tenno forged weapon, crafted during the Time of the Orokin. It is renowned for speed, power and the ability to hit multiple targets."

source: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Dakra_Prime

"One of the finest examples of Tenno craftsmanship, the Boar Prime offers a higher rate of fire and clip size with a slight decrease in per-shot damage"

source: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Boar_Prime

Tenno can make Primes. At the very least, we were able to during the Orokin Era. We probably forgot how, like with everything else.

Edited by Draciusen

PRIME....................................... prime.............................................................................. prime............................ >:D

I'm so excited
And I just can't hide it
I'm about to loose control and I think I like it
I'm so excited
And I just can't hide it
And I know
I know
I know
I know
I know

trololololol

B̷̸̴̵̸̸̵̸̨̡̧̨̨̨̢̛͙̰̙̰̰͔̰̰͔̰̜̰͉̰̦̰̩̺̰̰̳̭̥̰̰᷊̰̖̰̰̱̰͖̰̥̰̣̰̩̰̭̬̰̰̰̲̫̰̭̰̰̰̤͈̬̰̱̰̣̰͈̰̰̞̰̲̰̺̰̥̰̮͉̰̯̰͙̰̬̰͔̰̟̰̹̹̰᷊̰̜͓̰̼̰̰͉̰̗̰͈͍̰̥̰̣̰̰̘̰̱̰̩̰̤̰̅᷉͗̏᷃̉͊ͮ̓̍̅̐᷀̏ͪͣ᷾̀᷆ͫ͂᷉ͧ̉̔᷄̿͊͐̿͂᷄ͪ̓͐͑᷄͛̾̎͛̽᷀͊᷄̐̽᷉ͫ̎᷁̇́᷉ͬ͆̉᷆͌ͦ̎̕̚̚̕͢͟͟͟͢͟͢͞͞͠͞͠͞͞͞͞͞͞͞ͅͅͅͅ͏̴̷̨̰̼̰̰̰̰̯̻̰̼̰͙̖̰̘̰͙͋̎͊ͫ̏ͤͬͤ͐͗ͯ̚͢͞͞L̴̸̨̰̰̪̰͉̰̫̰̳̲̰̰̥̰̺͚̰̜̰̰̝̰᷂̰̱̰̰̦̞̰̟̰᷂̰᷿̰̰̯̰̮̰̬͒̒᷉ͯͦ᷄͗͊᷆̓̆̑͛̎ͤ̇̓᷾ͤ᷁ͯͪͬ̿̈́ͪ᷉ͧ͘̚͘͟͟͡͠͞͡͝͞͞͝ͅͅ͏̴̴̸̶̵̸̸̡̨̨̛̰̞̰᷂̰̰̰̥̭̰̳̰̰̦̰̤̰͖̰̪͇̰̤̰̦̹̬̰̰̰̰̹̹̰̠̰̰̪̰͕̰͔̰̰̜̰̰̰̰̜͕̰͙̰̫͕̰͙̰̥̰̰͉̰᷊̰̲̰̭̰̰̪̰̰̖̰̘̰̰̾᷀᷄͊ͧͦ̓ͧͣ̓ͦ̈͆᷁ͦͣ͒ͨ̊ͯ̓̏̌̓̎̉᷈͊ͤ̐ͥ̔ͫ͊᷆ͨͬ͋̋̾ͦ᷃ͮ͐᷃̏͐ͪ̎͊͂̂͌ͥ᷁̔̊᷉᷄͑ͩ͘͘͢͢͞͞͞͞͡͡͞͞͝͞͝Ǫ̶̸̛̱̰͇̰̱̰̲̟̰̰̰̰̘͚̬̰̰̰̰̝̰̰̹̰̰̰̗̼̰̟̰͇̰̬̰̾͑ͫ̊̀̿̂᷆͊̌̿͌᷀ͬ̐ͨͣ̆̀ͩ̇᷁̈́̂̍̈́ͣ́͌̒͢͞͝͞͝͠͏̴̸̶̴̛̰͉̰̭̰̱̬̰̪̰͚᷿̰̰̪̫̰̻͚̰̰̪̰̼̰̰̯̫̰̦̰̰̰̯̰̰̰͚̰̰͓̤̰͉͈̰̪͖̰̯̬̰̩̰͇̰͖̰̣̰᷂̰̗̰͚̂ͨ͒͐͊͊ͪ̌͂͂ͨͦ᷀̅̇̀᷇̉ͭ̀̑̈̊̀᷈̐ͣ̓̅ͫͮ́ͤ͊̓ͧ̾͂᷆᷈̾᷾͆̄͆̂͘͟͟͢͞͞͡͞͞͞͡͏̷̸̨̰̰̳̰᷊̣̰͓̥̰̺̰͍̰̰᷊̮̰̰̺͍̰͉̰͎̞̬̰᷂ͤ̄̊ͦ᷁ͭ᷉͊̀̅͐̏͒ͤ̀ͣ͢͞͞O᷿̰͚̰̯᷿̰̰͇̹̰̥̰᷂̰̭̰͋᷉ͣ̽̇ͦ᷈ͩ͂͊͟͜͜͞͝͏̸̶̵̨̧̨̨̨̨̰̳̦̰᷿̰͖̰͍̰̰̰̰̱̰̜̬̣̰̗̰̬̯̯̰͎̰̰̰͎̰̰᷊̰̰͓̰̗̰͔̰̰̱̰̟̰̠͓̦̰̣̫̰̰̰̗̰̰͖̰̯̰̰̬̮̰͈͕̰̦̰̰͓̰͚̳̰᷊᷊̰͚̰̰̘̰̺̰̰̪̰̰̰᷿̰͉̭̰᷂̰̞̳̰᷂̰̗̰̰̠᷊̰̰͇᷊̰ͩ᷈͊᷇᷁᷀̈́̽᷀᷾ͣ̐̅͂̒͗̀͂ͤ̊͆͊̽ͥ͋̔̐̈ͬ̑̔͗͗͗̔᷇̓̎ͥͫͭ᷾ͤ̂̈́ͬͫ͊̃᷇͊̄ͤ᷃͋͊͑᷀̌᷇̒̃᷉͆͊̍᷆͌͗͐ͯ᷉͒ͯ̈̀͘̕͘̚̚͘̕̚̕̕͜͢͟͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞Ḑ̴̶̴̸̶̷̴̵̷̡̧̢̧̡̢̡̢̰̰̹̰͖̰̰᷂̜̰̠̬̰̝̳̰͓̤̰̰͓̖̰̫̱̰᷿̰̙̰̬͔̰͙̜̰̟̙̰̤̰̤̰̰̟̰̰̰̰̤̰͓̰͇̪̰̰̼͎̰̰̰̰̰̰̯̰̲͔̰̰̩̰̰̰͍̰̤᷊̰̙̬̰̗̰̰̼̰᷿̩͇̰̰̰̯̰ͥ̎̑̆᷾ͭ᷉̌ͣ̋ͮ͊̇͋̐̉̓ͦͬͨͭ᷅̆̾᷅̓́͊͐̾ͫͭͤ͂̍᷁᷀́᷆ͤͬ᷆̿͛ͪ̍̐́ͧ͊̎͒̓̄̈́̎̎᷅͐̊͢͜͟͞͞͞͝͝͞͞͞ͅ͏̷̸̷̡̢̡̨̛͚̰͇̭̰̝̝̰̰͍̰͖̰̰̰᷂̰̰̰͈̰̰̰̥̰̰͇̲̰͛᷾͆̐̌᷁̆̆̓̉͆̅̾̌̔ͤ͊̅̄᷄̇ͫ͛̎̓ͮ̑ͣ͞͞ͅ ̧̧̱̰͈͓̰̲᷂̰᷂̰͚̰͚̰̆᷾͑ͨͣ͂͞͡͏̷̶̰᷂̠̰̰͍̰̰̠ͥ͊᷆᷾̇̊̚̕͏̸̴̸̵̶̢̨̛̛̛̰̝̰̰̰᷿̘̰̰̮̰͖̰̪̰̰̰̰̰̙͔̰̱͖̰̩̰̭̠͇̰̳̦̰᷂͚̰̩̞̰͎̥̩̰̰̥̭̰͈̰͎͕̰͚̰͔̺̰̣̰̰̘̮͍̰̰̜̰̤̰̣̰̰̰̰̯᷂̰͓͕̰̰̰͚̰̰͓̰̰̰̮̺̰̰͇̰͎̰̰̮̰̻̤͎̰̰͎̍͆̽̑̇᷆ͫ̄ͥͤͧ̋᷇ͦͫ͑̓̈͊ͥ͌̄̈̌͛̎̏᷄ͯ̔̈́᷆᷾᷁᷁͊᷾ͤͣ̿̎́̈ͫ̔̽͒̆͐ͦ̂᷾᷄̋̊᷃̎͗̃̈́̿ͫͪ͌͋ͥ͊̍͐ͭ̿̎̆ͪͪ͘̕͘̚̚͟͜͞͞͞͞͞͡͞͝͞ͅͅF̵̮̰̰͕̫̰̪̰̰͇̪̰͇͐ͬ᷇͐̓ͮ̈́͂ͣ͞͏̵̸̶̵̧̢̢̨̧̢̡̡̛̛̛̛̰̰̺̰̱̰̠̰͕̞̰̰̰̭̰͕̦̰̪̪̰̰͚̰̰̰͎̰̰̲̰͍̰̰͚̰̝̖̪̰̰̩̰̣̰̰̰̰̞̰̰̤̰᷊̰̰̜̰̰͖̰̰̰̹̰̜̰̫᷿̰̤̰̰̰̰̰͔̰̰᷂̥̰̫̰̱̳᷂̰͖̗̰͎̙̰̭̰̰̰̰̦̰͉͓̰̳͛ͭ͊᷉̄̊̒ͨͦͤ͊ͥ̏ͧͩ̈́̈ͮ᷇̊̈́ͭͨ̄᷅́͊͂᷁᷾̃ͯ̃̆ͥ᷅̑͐̂̌᷉͐᷆̓᷆᷉̓͆̾̌͊᷄̏᷉ͣ̑᷄͆᷆᷆͗̆͋̈᷄᷾᷾̐᷅᷈᷾̋͗̊͛͊᷆̋͊̉ͣ᷈̒̃̑̓̕̚͘͘͘͟͟͜͜͢͜͜͞͞͠͞͞͞͡͞͠͞͡Ơ̴̵̰̰̞͙̰̰͍̰̜̜̰̰̰̰̰̮̭̰̘̰̰͙̰̬̯̰͉̰͎̻̰̩̬̰̋̉ͦ̈́̄̊̆͆̏͊̎̆ͥ᷅̉͌̌͌᷅̈́͗ͯ͡͞͝͝͞͞ͅ͏̴̵̶̵̡̧̛̛̛̰̰̰̯̰̰̰̰᷂̰̰̰̯̰̰̰̟᷂̰̰̰͕̮̰̬̰̰̰̜̰̰͈̫̰᷿̰̘͈̰̗̰̳̰͕̰̝̰̟͇̰̭̰̰̰̼̰͖̰͓̰̞̰͉̰̜̬̰̰̣̻̰̪̪̰̹᷿̰̰̰͇̝̰̼͇̰̣͊̊̀̏̉ͪ̊᷅̓᷁̅᷀᷈͊̔͆̒͒ͧ᷄ͪ᷇ͭ̔͌̂͋᷁̉̍᷅̂᷉̿᷄᷅᷄ͦ̍͛᷃͊̆ͭ̊̉ͯͣ̃᷉̒᷾͐̇͊ͨ̍͐ͣ͛᷇ͧ̃͊̓̓ͯ̊̓̿ͯͩ᷄̕͘̚̕̚̕͘͢͟͞͞͠͞͞͠͞͞͝͞ͅR̰᷈͠͏̸̵̴̨̨̰͕̯̰͚̰̰̲̰̰̰̰̘̰̭͔̰̹̰̻̰̠̦̞̰̰̰̭̰͈̤̰͇͕̰̖̰͙̰̰̘̰̰̪̰᷈ͭ͋ͤ̔͑̀̑᷅͊᷇᷈ͧ͒̈́͑ͦ͊̌̈̋᷉ͮ᷇ͯ́᷃͋ͬͧͤ͊̕̚̕͟͜͞͞͠͞͡͞͝͏̶̶̵̷̴̴̸̨̧̛̖̳̰̰̰̹̰͉̰̰̘̰̲̘̰̰̰᷂̰͇̠̝̰͚̰̰͚̯̬̰̘̘̰᷿̰̙̰̰̺̰̙̰̰̬͓̰̰̪͈̰͓̰̰̩̰̰̰̪̳̰̤̰̜̙̰̰̰̰̫̰̰̣̱̰̩̰̂̓̃̉᷁̌ͫͩ᷁ͩ̄͋ͭ͐̒͊ͭ᷾͆᷁̀̓͒ͭ̊᷃̄᷃᷇͑ͨ̓̿ͩ᷇͊ͥ̾̎̓ͦ᷅̆᷅ͭ̑̓̉ͧ̉̕̕͘͢͢͜͜͟͞͠͝͡͞͞͡͠͞͝͞ͅ ̸̵̶̴̶̧̩̰̣̝̙̰̼̰̰̭̰̣̰̰̰͓̰̰͉̪̰̰̭̰̣̯̰̭̰̰ͣ́ͬ̋᷉̆̀̐̽͂̏͊͊ͦ᷃͐᷆᷇ͫ̈ͫ᷅̚͜͟͞͞͏̶̷̸̡̧̧̰᷊̰̰̣̰᷊̰̙͔̰̮̰͎̰̜̻̰̰̰̟̰᷊̩̰͖͍̰᷿̮̣̰͚̰̰̬̰̤̪̰͎̰̝̰̖̰͓̰̰̖̰̱̬̰͙̰͔͓̰̘̰̫̰̣̭̝̰̦̭̰̥̰͚̼͉̰̲̙̰̪̰̰̰̖̰̰̰᷊̰̳̰̣̰͈̪̰̰̰̮̰᷅ͤ᷀̏̄̓᷾᷉ͦ̒᷁͊᷉̈́᷇̌ͯ͆̎᷆̽̇͋ͧͯ᷆͗᷅᷈̒̾̐͊̆ͯͦ́͒᷃̐̉̍̄̒᷃ͦ̌᷃͋᷉ͯͩ͊̂͛ͭ̀ͫͭ̆᷁̋᷀ͨ̿͗̈̕͘͘͢͜͟͠͞͠͞͞͠͞͝͞͠͞͞T̵̴̶̷̵̢̢̢̢̧̧̢̨̢̰͎͕̰͈̰̰̪̰͎̰͉̬̰̰͓̰̖̰̱̰̗̰̝̰᷂̱̰̰̰̰̰̣̰̭̰̱̦̰̭̰̜̗̰̠̰͍᷿̰᷂̰̰̼̲̰̙̰̰̲̣̰̘̭̰̰̟̰̝̰̮̰̬̰̰̤̰̝᷊̰̮̰̰̠̪̰̰̰̱̰̼̰̯͈͓̰̝̰̰̻̰̩̰̰̰᷿̲̰̰̥̰̖̰̰̰̟̰̰̰̰̰̠̰̦̰̲̆͗ͬ̽̊ͮͭ͊ͨ͗̄̈̆͊᷅̌̔ͬ̈́͛̍ͦ͂̀ͤ̓̅͒ͭ᷅ͭ͑͂̅͌͒͋͊ͬ̅͛͐ͩ̈́ͤ᷃᷇᷇͛̔᷀̃᷄͊ͫ̊᷀̔̌͊͊̈́̍͆᷈̓᷉̈͛̾ͥ̽᷅̉ͣ᷇᷃ͧ̐᷇͗ͣ᷆̍͊̓̔᷇᷉̈᷄̔᷀̽́᷄͂̕̚̕͢͟͢͟͜͢͞͞͞͞͞͡͞͞͠͞H̷̸̷̤̰̞̰̰͚᷿̰̰̣̰̺᷊̰̞̰̣̞̰̰̫̺̰̯̰̰̪̰̮̰̬̙̰ͦ̓̎̈́͂᷆̌ͭͯ͊̑ͭ̀̽̂̿̀̈᷁ͨ᷆̚͟͢͡͞͞͏̶̶̴̨̛̰͚̯̰̰̟̰̰̞̰᷿̰͔̰̭̰̰̖̰̰̰̰̙̰̣̰̉ͮ͆͑ͧ̉͌ͣ͐̓͊̍̃᷆᷾᷅ͮ᷆͌ͪͮ͟͜͜͝͞͞͏̴̷̸̴̧̢̛̰͎̰̺̱̰͕̰̰̘̰̰͙̰͖̻̰̰̠͓̰̭̰̭͓̰͕̰͍͇̰̮̰̟̠̰̰̻͚̰̰̳̰̰̰͉̰̤̰̰̰᷿̰̪̻̞̰͑͊ͣ᷅̇̂̌᷅᷇ͥ̀̄ͭ͌͐ͣ͊͋̈᷇̓̔̇᷆͂᷈́᷈̄᷃̓̾́̔́ͨͩ͊̓̓ͨ̅͐͑͘͟͝͞͞͞͠͏̸᷂̰̟̰̺͓̰͇̰͖͆͑͂͑͞Ḛ̯͓̰̖̰̗̰̔̈͋̓̀͢͞ͅ͏̵̵̷̵̵̨̨̨̢̰͕̰̘̰̙̰̰̤͇̰̰̲͇̰͙̰᷊̰͙̰͓̼̰̝̰̹̰̰̰̺̰᷂̜̰̺͓̰̻̠̣̰̰̖̹̰̰̞̰̮̜̰͎̰͈̤̫̰᷿̰̱͎̰᷿̣̰͉̰͓̰̰̗̰͙͚̰̞̰̰̜̰͉̏̎᷀͊͆̊ͩͭ̆̿ͬͧ͑ͫ̅᷈͑ͥ̃̂͊͗ͪ͂̎͛᷄ͭ̎̃ͪ̌̐͊͊̄̚͘͘̚͘͜͢͢͞͞͡͞͝͡͡͡͞͞͝͞͝ͅͅͅ͏̸̵̢̡̢̨̢̛̰̺̰̰̰̝̰̰̰͉̰̝̰̰᷿̰̠̫̰̦̰̠͓̰̰̠̰̝᷊̰̫̰̗̩̰̰̱̰̫̠̰̭̰᷁ͣͦ̔̽̉͗̓ͦ᷆ͫ̉̃̄̋᷆̏̉᷈̐͊̃̂͗ͩ̓͌̚͘͘̕͢͞͞͞ ̵̴̸̸̸̶̧̛̛̛̛̰͈̰̰͉̲̰̮̰̩̰͕̰̰̝̰͍̰̹̰̩̰̰̘̰̰̰̯̰̰̝̰̖̰̰̫̰̜̰̱̰̰̝̰᷿̰̟͖̰̰̠̰̘̰̦̰̪̰͓͖̰̰̰̙̹̰͚̰̲̰̰͙͕̰̰᷿̰̰̰̰̦̰̩̰̰̦̞̝̰̹̰͚̰̰̰̟̰᷿̰̹͓̰̱̰̭̰̼̰͔̰̪̰̺̰̭̲̰̘̰̲̄͋̉̏ͭ̀᷅͊͊̏̈̾̄᷈ͤ͋̏̒͂̐̑̑̓̈͊̐̓̓ͪͣ̒̔᷄̎͋͊̒᷇̅᷅᷾̿̐͊ͫ͑͒̓̇ͩ᷈̒ͦ̑̑͑̌͆͊ͮ̔ͫ̈̉ͥͥ᷾ͧ᷇ͪ͒᷾͌̿ͮ̈̓ͧͤ̿͒᷉͗̿̅ͤ͊͑ͧͬ̒͊̎̉͑̈́̋᷆͋᷆̕̕̕̚̕͟͟͡͡͞͡͡͞͝͞͞͞͞͠͞͞͝͞ͅB̷̷̸̷̸̷̧̡̢̧̡̜̰̰̻̰̰̰̤͉̰̲̰͕̰̜̰᷂̰̞̰̣̣̰̜̰̲̰̰͉̰᷂̰͕̰̬̰̣̰͉̰̼͕̰̙̰᷊̰̰̪̰̰̰̰̰̰̰͎̰͍̰͍̰̘̰̹̩̰̫͙̰̰̰͍̠̰̝̰̰᷂̰̪̰̗̥̫̰̰̳᷿̱̰̥̰̲̻̰͉̰̰̘̰̝̝̰̗̰̰̯̞̰᷂̫̰͎̰̲̰̰̰̼᷂̰̥̰͆̀ͮ́͒͋͒̍͒᷆̌̅᷾̃͊̇̆ͣ̒ͦ͆̽ͬ̿̊̅͒͆̄̿̔͑̌᷀ͮͭ͂̇͊͐᷾ͬ́᷉᷈̍ͩ᷆̀᷆͌᷁͆̍᷀̀̈́ͨ᷆ͪͧ̆̾ͪͦ͑᷃͊͒͑̂̂̒͋͗᷄̆ͦͭ͛͋͆ͭ᷄᷇̐̽̎᷈̄͊̂ͣ᷄ͬ̿᷉͋᷀̂ͨ᷇̉̕̚͘͟͞͞͡͠͞͞͞͞͞͡͞͝ͅĻ̸̷̵̴̷̷̨̨̡̡̢̡̧̡̢̛̰̱̰̦̰̝̰̰͎̰͙͚̰̰͉̰̝̰̪̰̝͖̰᷊̰͔̰̰̖̻̰̙͍̘̰̰̘͔̰̮̰᷂̱̰̼̰̰̭̰̰̪͇̰̫̙̰᷂̰̰͉̙̰̺̰̭̰᷂̪̰͙̰͍͈̰̫̯̰᷂̰̙̰͍̰᷿̰̰̥̩̰̣͎̰̫̰̰̩̰͖̰̰̰͎̫͇̰̰᷿̱̰͎̰̯̰̜̰̖̰͙̰͔̙̰̰̼̠̰̰̳̰͓̰᷂͈̰̿̄̊͌͋̓̿͋ͨ̈̾͒͊᷇̈ͥ᷀᷇͑͑᷆̔᷅̌͋̃̑ͩ᷅̌͊͒̓̄᷾̑ͧ͛̑̀̈́᷆̆ͮ̒̽ͥ̓ͥ᷃᷀͛́͊̎ͩ̓̒̈̽͗᷄͌ͮ᷾͛̆̌͛ͯ̆᷄᷃́ͭ͐͊᷇̂ͤ̾̂͐ͦ̄̋͘̕͢͟͟͞͝͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͠͞͞͞O̵̥̰̳̦̰͔᷿̰̰̤͓̰͖̰͕̜̰̍̔̌ͫ̚̕͘͞ͅ͏̴̵̴̰̣̰̟̰̰̥̳̰̼̰̬̰̭̰̲̰̰̺̰̞̗̰̰͍͇̰̯̰̰̰̰̰̰̭͈̰̻̰̖̰᷿̰̟̜̰̰͙̰͚̰͔̰̰̖̰͙̘̰̰̦̰᷉͊᷇̾̒̿͆᷀᷾ͧͨ̉᷃̑᷅᷀̓ͥ͐͐̿ͭ̓͑ͭ̾ͦ͊͒͂͗̃̐͊ͣ̓ͫ̓̓͋᷉̂̀͒̉̄͋̔̓͗̅᷈͆᷀͆̈́̆͊̕͟͜͜͠͝͞͝͞͞͞͏̶̸̷̵̡̧̢̛̰̻̰̠̟̰̰̬̰̦̰̲̲̰̞̰̘̰͕̰̰̩̰̜᷊̰̟̰͚̤̰̙̰̰̲̰̰̰̫̰̲̰̦̰̰̰̗͎̰̍͛̔̇᷉᷀̂̎̽͋̇᷉ͤ᷀̓͂̽̌͊᷅͌᷇ͬ̐ͫ̓̇̐̅͒͞͝͞͞͞Ǫ̵̰̗̰̟̰͚̰̰̍᷉᷄͂̌̽͟͞͏̷̸̸̷̸̴̷̰̝̰̰̝̰̰̗̥̥̰̰̩̰̖̬̰͇̰̖̭̰̖̹᷊̰̼̰̠̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̜͖̰̻̪̰̰̩̰̰̱̰̺̻̰̟̰̰̰̪͎̰̼̰᷊̰̰̝᷿̰᷅̓̐ͨ̽̓͊ͦ͆᷉̄ͨ͗͊͐᷇᷀ͥ̒ͭ̽᷁ͮ̑̎̏͊ͭͭ̊͂ͦ͆͊̾͗̅͋̒̆̾ͬ̄̔ͬͦ᷅͘̕̕̕͟͜͞͞͞͞͞͞͏̶̸̨̢̛̛̛̰̰̰̠̰̰̰̮̰̰̠̩̰̝͎̙̰̰̻̰̰̳̰̰̹̰̣̰̰͓̰̪͙̰͖̪͖̰̰̰̰̰̘̰̰̯̰̾ͯ᷆͊̈ͧ᷇̂ͫ̔̍̄͛́͆̄͗̊̍ͥ͗ͨ᷅͐᷄̈́᷾᷉̄͊͂̋᷀ͩ̍̃̈́̎̅̄̆̕͘͢͟͞͞͞͠D̸̵̴̶̡̧̨̢̡̡̡̛̰̝̰͈̝̰͕̣̰̞̰̗̰̦̰̟̰̥̰̰͇͉̰̤͉̰̮̞̰̭̖̰̰͖̞̰̱̰̱̰̤̰͖̰̰͍̰̮̰̰̰̰̰͔̩̰̙̰̱̰͕̰̰̺̰̻̰̼̰͚̪̰̹̰̗̰̜̰̰͎̰̰͕̒̀ͫ̐ͧͪ͂̋͊͊̋ͤ͋͐᷇̒͆̎̇ͦ̓ͩ̐̌̓̉̈́᷁̍͊᷄̍̉᷾̿̊ͫͬ͋͒ͥ̔᷉᷉ͬ͑͋̔̋ͨͮ᷇͊͑ͣ͒͘̕̚̚͜͜͞͠͞͠͝͞͞͝͞ͅ͏̧̰̩͚̰̙̰̝̰᷊̰̼̰̰̻̰̰̰̔̄ͬ̾ͤ̀̒᷉̇̊ͪ᷀̕͢͜͞͏̰̫̰̰̔͛᷅᷇͜͞͡͏̨͈̰̰͔̰̰᷊̐ͤ́̂͛͊ͯͥͥ͏̡̰̰̦̰᷊͚̰̰̰͈̻̰̙͌᷉ͤ᷅̃͝͞ͅ ̶̸̴̵̶̵̡̡̨̛̱̰̘͓̰̰᷊̰̰̬̙̰̰̠͉̹̰̰̲̼̰̞̰̰̜̹͔̰̦͉̰̖̰̼̰͍᷿̙̰̦̹̰̣̼̰̰̮̰̰̰̰͍̰̰̰̰̯̠̰̰̱̭̰᷿̦̰̰᷂̙̮̰᷂̝̰͙̠̰͓̰̰̖̰̫̤̰̰͈̞̰͈̰̰̰̰̰̳͈̰̺̰̰͚̪̰̹̰͈᷿̰̩̰̞̫̰̻̰̰̗̰̘̙̰̤̖̰̺̰̰͖̰᷂̙̰̪̰̰̰ͤ̊ͥ́̽᷈̈͂͗ͧͩ͊̇́̐͊̐̇ͮ̀᷈᷇̿̂ͪ̀̅ͥ̉͊̄̃̃̐̾͂̉̍̓́᷃ͣ͗ͥ̅͂̓᷁̀͂͋͂̎͊̓ͥ̑̊̾ͧ̎͑᷅ͣͯ͋᷈᷅̆̅᷉̇ͣͥ͊̄̾̅ͥ᷆͐͒̐̿᷁ͧͬͬ̚͘͜͢͜͜͢͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͠͞͞ͅͅͅG̸̸̵̴̶̢̢̡̡̧̧̛̰͈̯̰̭̰̟͚᷂̰̰͖̰̰᷿̟̤̰̰̰̪̰͎̭̰͔̰̰̜̦̪̰̳̹̪̰̰̪᷿̰̬̰̜̻͚̰̰̲̰᷂᷿̰͓̰̖̰̰̟̪͉̰̰̰͔̰̰̰̰̪͔̰̺̱̰̺̰̳̰̠̰̬̤̰̰̦̰̘̰̳̗̰̬̰͚͇̰̰͎̰͇̰̜̗̰̰͖̟̰̘̰͉̭̰̘̰͇̘̰̰̘̜̰͕̙̰̬̰̗̰̱̰͓̞̰̲̬̰᷂̰᷂̰ͧͧ̐͋ͣ᷈̋̄͊ͧͬ᷈̌̔̓ͮ̈́ͨͪ᷁̏ͨ͗ͬ᷄̊᷃̈͊͐͛̔̍͊᷇ͥ̓̄᷉͂ͫͤ̅ͮͥͯ͗͛͆̃̎̒̀͊̄͌̽̄͛ͥͯͬ̂͐ͬ̒᷀ͤ͊̐ͪͪ᷃̉͊̆ͤͭ͒͑᷈᷆̌ͩ̕͜͜͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͝͡͞O̷̴̡̰̝̺̰᷿͖̰᷿̰̰̰̞͔̭̰͉̰͖ͧ̌᷀̈́͑͊͘̚͜͝͞͏̶̶̢̢̢̢̰̰̰̪̰̖̰̰̫̘̰̲̣̦̰᷂̰̞̰̹̰̰̫̰͍̰̩̰̹̰͔̰̰̰̝̰̫᷿̜̰͓̩̰͉̰̬̰̹̼̰̩̯̰̣̰̫̰̮͚̰̰͉̰ͪͤ᷁͊ͭ̆ͥͯ̔᷇͆͌̎͊͗᷃̀̌ͪ̾᷇̓ͥ͊̐̇᷇̏́ͣ͊̈ͦ᷾ͥ̒ͫͣ᷈᷄ͭͪ̕̕͞͞͞͞ͅ͏̶̨̰̫̱̳̰̪̰̻᷿̰̟̰̟̰᷿̦̰̦͉̰͈̰̱̰̰͊͛̿᷇́̃᷄̈͗᷄ͨ̿̏͟͟͞͏̵̴̨̰̰̦̰̬̰̦̙̰̰̰̯̰᷿̰̬̰̜̰̘̰̞̰̰̰̱̍ͭ̽̏̓̄͐͒̾̍͊̇͌᷀᷾᷆̑ͥ̈͐᷆͂̋͂͢͟͞͞͡ͅD̸̵̷̡̰̥̰̳̰͔̰̰̰͕̰̰̰̰͉̰̤̰͇̰̪ͩ᷄᷈̋̈̓̈̆̎̒̆͊̄̐̽͑̆́ͤ̕̕͜͞͡͞͡͏̶̷̵̵̧̨̨̢̧̛̰͇̰᷊̰̝͔̰̰̰̠͎̰̰̰̫̰̝̰͕̰̘̰͓̰͉᷿̰᷂̰̰̰̘͉̰̰᷂̰̟̟̰͎̰̝͉̰̰̦̰̰̰̜͈̰᷊̰̰͕̩̰̦̰̰̙͇̰͈̰̰̱̰̲᷿̰͔̪̰̘̖̜̰̰̺̰͍̰̰̱̰̩̼̰̮̰̰̰̯̰͕͒̐̿̀͑ͦ̉͒̊̃ͬͬ͗᷈᷅ͮ̀̿͛̐͊̒̓͛̈͐͆͌̐͊ͥ̔᷇ͥ͋ͩͭ᷃̄̾͑͛ͧͬͭ͊̉᷾᷆̅ͭ̔̇͛̏̊᷾͌̃᷆ͩͦ᷈̊̾ͣ͊᷾ͪ̀ͣͥ̈́̊̆ͭ̽᷆͗̊͘̕̕̕͜͞͞͝͝͞͞͞͞͞

B̷̸̴̵̸̸̵̸̨̡̧̨̨̨̢̛͙̰̙̰̰͔̰̰͔̰̜̰͉̰̦̰̩̺̰̰̳̭̥̰̰᷊̰̖̰̰̱̰͖̰̥̰̣̰̩̰̭̬̰̰̰̲̫̰̭̰̰̰̤͈̬̰̱̰̣̰͈̰̰̞̰̲̰̺̰̥̰̮͉̰̯̰͙̰̬̰͔̰̟̰̹̹̰᷊̰̜͓̰̼̰̰͉̰̗̰͈͍̰̥̰̣̰̰̘̰̱̰̩̰̤̰̅᷉͗̏᷃̉͊ͮ̓̍̅̐᷀̏ͪͣ᷾̀᷆ͫ͂᷉ͧ̉̔᷄̿͊͐̿͂᷄ͪ̓͐͑᷄͛̾̎͛̽᷀͊᷄̐̽᷉ͫ̎᷁̇́᷉ͬ͆̉᷆͌ͦ̎̕̚̚̕͢͟͟͟͢͟͢͞͞͠͞͠͞͞͞͞͞͞͞ͅͅͅͅ͏̴̷̨̰̼̰̰̰̰̯̻̰̼̰͙̖̰̘̰͙͋̎͊ͫ̏ͤͬͤ͐͗ͯ̚͢͞͞L̴̸̨̰̰̪̰͉̰̫̰̳̲̰̰̥̰̺͚̰̜̰̰̝̰᷂̰̱̰̰̦̞̰̟̰᷂̰᷿̰̰̯̰̮̰̬͒̒᷉ͯͦ᷄͗͊᷆̓̆̑͛̎ͤ̇̓᷾ͤ᷁ͯͪͬ̿̈́ͪ᷉ͧ͘̚͘͟͟͡͠͞͡͝͞͞͝ͅͅ͏̴̴̸̶̵̸̸̡̨̨̛̰̞̰᷂̰̰̰̥̭̰̳̰̰̦̰̤̰͖̰̪͇̰̤̰̦̹̬̰̰̰̰̹̹̰̠̰̰̪̰͕̰͔̰̰̜̰̰̰̰̜͕̰͙̰̫͕̰͙̰̥̰̰͉̰᷊̰̲̰̭̰̰̪̰̰̖̰̘̰̰̾᷀᷄͊ͧͦ̓ͧͣ̓ͦ̈͆᷁ͦͣ͒ͨ̊ͯ̓̏̌̓̎̉᷈͊ͤ̐ͥ̔ͫ͊᷆ͨͬ͋̋̾ͦ᷃ͮ͐᷃̏͐ͪ̎͊͂̂͌ͥ᷁̔̊᷉᷄͑ͩ͘͘͢͢͞͞͞͞͡͡͞͞͝͞͝Ǫ̶̸̛̱̰͇̰̱̰̲̟̰̰̰̰̘͚̬̰̰̰̰̝̰̰̹̰̰̰̗̼̰̟̰͇̰̬̰̾͑ͫ̊̀̿̂᷆͊̌̿͌᷀ͬ̐ͨͣ̆̀ͩ̇᷁̈́̂̍̈́ͣ́͌̒͢͞͝͞͝͠͏̴̸̶̴̛̰͉̰̭̰̱̬̰̪̰͚᷿̰̰̪̫̰̻͚̰̰̪̰̼̰̰̯̫̰̦̰̰̰̯̰̰̰͚̰̰͓̤̰͉͈̰̪͖̰̯̬̰̩̰͇̰͖̰̣̰᷂̰̗̰͚̂ͨ͒͐͊͊ͪ̌͂͂ͨͦ᷀̅̇̀᷇̉ͭ̀̑̈̊̀᷈̐ͣ̓̅ͫͮ́ͤ͊̓ͧ̾͂᷆᷈̾᷾͆̄͆̂͘͟͟͢͞͞͡͞͞͞͡͏̷̸̨̰̰̳̰᷊̣̰͓̥̰̺̰͍̰̰᷊̮̰̰̺͍̰͉̰͎̞̬̰᷂ͤ̄̊ͦ᷁ͭ᷉͊̀̅͐̏͒ͤ̀ͣ͢͞͞O᷿̰͚̰̯᷿̰̰͇̹̰̥̰᷂̰̭̰͋᷉ͣ̽̇ͦ᷈ͩ͂͊͟͜͜͞͝͏̸̶̵̨̧̨̨̨̨̰̳̦̰᷿̰͖̰͍̰̰̰̰̱̰̜̬̣̰̗̰̬̯̯̰͎̰̰̰͎̰̰᷊̰̰͓̰̗̰͔̰̰̱̰̟̰̠͓̦̰̣̫̰̰̰̗̰̰͖̰̯̰̰̬̮̰͈͕̰̦̰̰͓̰͚̳̰᷊᷊̰͚̰̰̘̰̺̰̰̪̰̰̰᷿̰͉̭̰᷂̰̞̳̰᷂̰̗̰̰̠᷊̰̰͇᷊̰ͩ᷈͊᷇᷁᷀̈́̽᷀᷾ͣ̐̅͂̒͗̀͂ͤ̊͆͊̽ͥ͋̔̐̈ͬ̑̔͗͗͗̔᷇̓̎ͥͫͭ᷾ͤ̂̈́ͬͫ͊̃᷇͊̄ͤ᷃͋͊͑᷀̌᷇̒̃᷉͆͊̍᷆͌͗͐ͯ᷉͒ͯ̈̀͘̕͘̚̚͘̕̚̕̕͜͢͟͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞Ḑ̴̶̴̸̶̷̴̵̷̡̧̢̧̡̢̡̢̰̰̹̰͖̰̰᷂̜̰̠̬̰̝̳̰͓̤̰̰͓̖̰̫̱̰᷿̰̙̰̬͔̰͙̜̰̟̙̰̤̰̤̰̰̟̰̰̰̰̤̰͓̰͇̪̰̰̼͎̰̰̰̰̰̰̯̰̲͔̰̰̩̰̰̰͍̰̤᷊̰̙̬̰̗̰̰̼̰᷿̩͇̰̰̰̯̰ͥ̎̑̆᷾ͭ᷉̌ͣ̋ͮ͊̇͋̐̉̓ͦͬͨͭ᷅̆̾᷅̓́͊͐̾ͫͭͤ͂̍᷁᷀́᷆ͤͬ᷆̿͛ͪ̍̐́ͧ͊̎͒̓̄̈́̎̎᷅͐̊͢͜͟͞͞͞͝͝͞͞͞ͅ͏̷̸̷̡̢̡̨̛͚̰͇̭̰̝̝̰̰͍̰͖̰̰̰᷂̰̰̰͈̰̰̰̥̰̰͇̲̰͛᷾͆̐̌᷁̆̆̓̉͆̅̾̌̔ͤ͊̅̄᷄̇ͫ͛̎̓ͮ̑ͣ͞͞ͅ ̧̧̱̰͈͓̰̲᷂̰᷂̰͚̰͚̰̆᷾͑ͨͣ͂͞͡͏̷̶̰᷂̠̰̰͍̰̰̠ͥ͊᷆᷾̇̊̚̕͏̸̴̸̵̶̢̨̛̛̛̰̝̰̰̰᷿̘̰̰̮̰͖̰̪̰̰̰̰̰̙͔̰̱͖̰̩̰̭̠͇̰̳̦̰᷂͚̰̩̞̰͎̥̩̰̰̥̭̰͈̰͎͕̰͚̰͔̺̰̣̰̰̘̮͍̰̰̜̰̤̰̣̰̰̰̰̯᷂̰͓͕̰̰̰͚̰̰͓̰̰̰̮̺̰̰͇̰͎̰̰̮̰̻̤͎̰̰͎̍͆̽̑̇᷆ͫ̄ͥͤͧ̋᷇ͦͫ͑̓̈͊ͥ͌̄̈̌͛̎̏᷄ͯ̔̈́᷆᷾᷁᷁͊᷾ͤͣ̿̎́̈ͫ̔̽͒̆͐ͦ̂᷾᷄̋̊᷃̎͗̃̈́̿ͫͪ͌͋ͥ͊̍͐ͭ̿̎̆ͪͪ͘̕͘̚̚͟͜͞͞͞͞͞͡͞͝͞ͅͅF̵̮̰̰͕̫̰̪̰̰͇̪̰͇͐ͬ᷇͐̓ͮ̈́͂ͣ͞͏̵̸̶̵̧̢̢̨̧̢̡̡̛̛̛̛̰̰̺̰̱̰̠̰͕̞̰̰̰̭̰͕̦̰̪̪̰̰͚̰̰̰͎̰̰̲̰͍̰̰͚̰̝̖̪̰̰̩̰̣̰̰̰̰̞̰̰̤̰᷊̰̰̜̰̰͖̰̰̰̹̰̜̰̫᷿̰̤̰̰̰̰̰͔̰̰᷂̥̰̫̰̱̳᷂̰͖̗̰͎̙̰̭̰̰̰̰̦̰͉͓̰̳͛ͭ͊᷉̄̊̒ͨͦͤ͊ͥ̏ͧͩ̈́̈ͮ᷇̊̈́ͭͨ̄᷅́͊͂᷁᷾̃ͯ̃̆ͥ᷅̑͐̂̌᷉͐᷆̓᷆᷉̓͆̾̌͊᷄̏᷉ͣ̑᷄͆᷆᷆͗̆͋̈᷄᷾᷾̐᷅᷈᷾̋͗̊͛͊᷆̋͊̉ͣ᷈̒̃̑̓̕̚͘͘͘͟͟͜͜͢͜͜͞͞͠͞͞͞͡͞͠͞͡Ơ̴̵̰̰̞͙̰̰͍̰̜̜̰̰̰̰̰̮̭̰̘̰̰͙̰̬̯̰͉̰͎̻̰̩̬̰̋̉ͦ̈́̄̊̆͆̏͊̎̆ͥ᷅̉͌̌͌᷅̈́͗ͯ͡͞͝͝͞͞ͅ͏̴̵̶̵̡̧̛̛̛̰̰̰̯̰̰̰̰᷂̰̰̰̯̰̰̰̟᷂̰̰̰͕̮̰̬̰̰̰̜̰̰͈̫̰᷿̰̘͈̰̗̰̳̰͕̰̝̰̟͇̰̭̰̰̰̼̰͖̰͓̰̞̰͉̰̜̬̰̰̣̻̰̪̪̰̹᷿̰̰̰͇̝̰̼͇̰̣͊̊̀̏̉ͪ̊᷅̓᷁̅᷀᷈͊̔͆̒͒ͧ᷄ͪ᷇ͭ̔͌̂͋᷁̉̍᷅̂᷉̿᷄᷅᷄ͦ̍͛᷃͊̆ͭ̊̉ͯͣ̃᷉̒᷾͐̇͊ͨ̍͐ͣ͛᷇ͧ̃͊̓̓ͯ̊̓̿ͯͩ᷄̕͘̚̕̚̕͘͢͟͞͞͠͞͞͠͞͞͝͞ͅR̰᷈͠͏̸̵̴̨̨̰͕̯̰͚̰̰̲̰̰̰̰̘̰̭͔̰̹̰̻̰̠̦̞̰̰̰̭̰͈̤̰͇͕̰̖̰͙̰̰̘̰̰̪̰᷈ͭ͋ͤ̔͑̀̑᷅͊᷇᷈ͧ͒̈́͑ͦ͊̌̈̋᷉ͮ᷇ͯ́᷃͋ͬͧͤ͊̕̚̕͟͜͞͞͠͞͡͞͝͏̶̶̵̷̴̴̸̨̧̛̖̳̰̰̰̹̰͉̰̰̘̰̲̘̰̰̰᷂̰͇̠̝̰͚̰̰͚̯̬̰̘̘̰᷿̰̙̰̰̺̰̙̰̰̬͓̰̰̪͈̰͓̰̰̩̰̰̰̪̳̰̤̰̜̙̰̰̰̰̫̰̰̣̱̰̩̰̂̓̃̉᷁̌ͫͩ᷁ͩ̄͋ͭ͐̒͊ͭ᷾͆᷁̀̓͒ͭ̊᷃̄᷃᷇͑ͨ̓̿ͩ᷇͊ͥ̾̎̓ͦ᷅̆᷅ͭ̑̓̉ͧ̉̕̕͘͢͢͜͜͟͞͠͝͡͞͞͡͠͞͝͞ͅ ̸̵̶̴̶̧̩̰̣̝̙̰̼̰̰̭̰̣̰̰̰͓̰̰͉̪̰̰̭̰̣̯̰̭̰̰ͣ́ͬ̋᷉̆̀̐̽͂̏͊͊ͦ᷃͐᷆᷇ͫ̈ͫ᷅̚͜͟͞͞͏̶̷̸̡̧̧̰᷊̰̰̣̰᷊̰̙͔̰̮̰͎̰̜̻̰̰̰̟̰᷊̩̰͖͍̰᷿̮̣̰͚̰̰̬̰̤̪̰͎̰̝̰̖̰͓̰̰̖̰̱̬̰͙̰͔͓̰̘̰̫̰̣̭̝̰̦̭̰̥̰͚̼͉̰̲̙̰̪̰̰̰̖̰̰̰᷊̰̳̰̣̰͈̪̰̰̰̮̰᷅ͤ᷀̏̄̓᷾᷉ͦ̒᷁͊᷉̈́᷇̌ͯ͆̎᷆̽̇͋ͧͯ᷆͗᷅᷈̒̾̐͊̆ͯͦ́͒᷃̐̉̍̄̒᷃ͦ̌᷃͋᷉ͯͩ͊̂͛ͭ̀ͫͭ̆᷁̋᷀ͨ̿͗̈̕͘͘͢͜͟͠͞͠͞͞͠͞͝͞͠͞͞T̵̴̶̷̵̢̢̢̢̧̧̢̨̢̰͎͕̰͈̰̰̪̰͎̰͉̬̰̰͓̰̖̰̱̰̗̰̝̰᷂̱̰̰̰̰̰̣̰̭̰̱̦̰̭̰̜̗̰̠̰͍᷿̰᷂̰̰̼̲̰̙̰̰̲̣̰̘̭̰̰̟̰̝̰̮̰̬̰̰̤̰̝᷊̰̮̰̰̠̪̰̰̰̱̰̼̰̯͈͓̰̝̰̰̻̰̩̰̰̰᷿̲̰̰̥̰̖̰̰̰̟̰̰̰̰̰̠̰̦̰̲̆͗ͬ̽̊ͮͭ͊ͨ͗̄̈̆͊᷅̌̔ͬ̈́͛̍ͦ͂̀ͤ̓̅͒ͭ᷅ͭ͑͂̅͌͒͋͊ͬ̅͛͐ͩ̈́ͤ᷃᷇᷇͛̔᷀̃᷄͊ͫ̊᷀̔̌͊͊̈́̍͆᷈̓᷉̈͛̾ͥ̽᷅̉ͣ᷇᷃ͧ̐᷇͗ͣ᷆̍͊̓̔᷇᷉̈᷄̔᷀̽́᷄͂̕̚̕͢͟͢͟͜͢͞͞͞͞͞͡͞͞͠͞H̷̸̷̤̰̞̰̰͚᷿̰̰̣̰̺᷊̰̞̰̣̞̰̰̫̺̰̯̰̰̪̰̮̰̬̙̰ͦ̓̎̈́͂᷆̌ͭͯ͊̑ͭ̀̽̂̿̀̈᷁ͨ᷆̚͟͢͡͞͞͏̶̶̴̨̛̰͚̯̰̰̟̰̰̞̰᷿̰͔̰̭̰̰̖̰̰̰̰̙̰̣̰̉ͮ͆͑ͧ̉͌ͣ͐̓͊̍̃᷆᷾᷅ͮ᷆͌ͪͮ͟͜͜͝͞͞͏̴̷̸̴̧̢̛̰͎̰̺̱̰͕̰̰̘̰̰͙̰͖̻̰̰̠͓̰̭̰̭͓̰͕̰͍͇̰̮̰̟̠̰̰̻͚̰̰̳̰̰̰͉̰̤̰̰̰᷿̰̪̻̞̰͑͊ͣ᷅̇̂̌᷅᷇ͥ̀̄ͭ͌͐ͣ͊͋̈᷇̓̔̇᷆͂᷈́᷈̄᷃̓̾́̔́ͨͩ͊̓̓ͨ̅͐͑͘͟͝͞͞͞͠͏̸᷂̰̟̰̺͓̰͇̰͖͆͑͂͑͞Ḛ̯͓̰̖̰̗̰̔̈͋̓̀͢͞ͅ͏̵̵̷̵̵̨̨̨̢̰͕̰̘̰̙̰̰̤͇̰̰̲͇̰͙̰᷊̰͙̰͓̼̰̝̰̹̰̰̰̺̰᷂̜̰̺͓̰̻̠̣̰̰̖̹̰̰̞̰̮̜̰͎̰͈̤̫̰᷿̰̱͎̰᷿̣̰͉̰͓̰̰̗̰͙͚̰̞̰̰̜̰͉̏̎᷀͊͆̊ͩͭ̆̿ͬͧ͑ͫ̅᷈͑ͥ̃̂͊͗ͪ͂̎͛᷄ͭ̎̃ͪ̌̐͊͊̄̚͘͘̚͘͜͢͢͞͞͡͞͝͡͡͡͞͞͝͞͝ͅͅͅ͏̸̵̢̡̢̨̢̛̰̺̰̰̰̝̰̰̰͉̰̝̰̰᷿̰̠̫̰̦̰̠͓̰̰̠̰̝᷊̰̫̰̗̩̰̰̱̰̫̠̰̭̰᷁ͣͦ̔̽̉͗̓ͦ᷆ͫ̉̃̄̋᷆̏̉᷈̐͊̃̂͗ͩ̓͌̚͘͘̕͢͞͞͞ ̵̴̸̸̸̶̧̛̛̛̛̰͈̰̰͉̲̰̮̰̩̰͕̰̰̝̰͍̰̹̰̩̰̰̘̰̰̰̯̰̰̝̰̖̰̰̫̰̜̰̱̰̰̝̰᷿̰̟͖̰̰̠̰̘̰̦̰̪̰͓͖̰̰̰̙̹̰͚̰̲̰̰͙͕̰̰᷿̰̰̰̰̦̰̩̰̰̦̞̝̰̹̰͚̰̰̰̟̰᷿̰̹͓̰̱̰̭̰̼̰͔̰̪̰̺̰̭̲̰̘̰̲̄͋̉̏ͭ̀᷅͊͊̏̈̾̄᷈ͤ͋̏̒͂̐̑̑̓̈͊̐̓̓ͪͣ̒̔᷄̎͋͊̒᷇̅᷅᷾̿̐͊ͫ͑͒̓̇ͩ᷈̒ͦ̑̑͑̌͆͊ͮ̔ͫ̈̉ͥͥ᷾ͧ᷇ͪ͒᷾͌̿ͮ̈̓ͧͤ̿͒᷉͗̿̅ͤ͊͑ͧͬ̒͊̎̉͑̈́̋᷆͋᷆̕̕̕̚̕͟͟͡͡͞͡͡͞͝͞͞͞͞͠͞͞͝͞ͅB̷̷̸̷̸̷̧̡̢̧̡̜̰̰̻̰̰̰̤͉̰̲̰͕̰̜̰᷂̰̞̰̣̣̰̜̰̲̰̰͉̰᷂̰͕̰̬̰̣̰͉̰̼͕̰̙̰᷊̰̰̪̰̰̰̰̰̰̰͎̰͍̰͍̰̘̰̹̩̰̫͙̰̰̰͍̠̰̝̰̰᷂̰̪̰̗̥̫̰̰̳᷿̱̰̥̰̲̻̰͉̰̰̘̰̝̝̰̗̰̰̯̞̰᷂̫̰͎̰̲̰̰̰̼᷂̰̥̰͆̀ͮ́͒͋͒̍͒᷆̌̅᷾̃͊̇̆ͣ̒ͦ͆̽ͬ̿̊̅͒͆̄̿̔͑̌᷀ͮͭ͂̇͊͐᷾ͬ́᷉᷈̍ͩ᷆̀᷆͌᷁͆̍᷀̀̈́ͨ᷆ͪͧ̆̾ͪͦ͑᷃͊͒͑̂̂̒͋͗᷄̆ͦͭ͛͋͆ͭ᷄᷇̐̽̎᷈̄͊̂ͣ᷄ͬ̿᷉͋᷀̂ͨ᷇̉̕̚͘͟͞͞͡͠͞͞͞͞͞͡͞͝ͅĻ̸̷̵̴̷̷̨̨̡̡̢̡̧̡̢̛̰̱̰̦̰̝̰̰͎̰͙͚̰̰͉̰̝̰̪̰̝͖̰᷊̰͔̰̰̖̻̰̙͍̘̰̰̘͔̰̮̰᷂̱̰̼̰̰̭̰̰̪͇̰̫̙̰᷂̰̰͉̙̰̺̰̭̰᷂̪̰͙̰͍͈̰̫̯̰᷂̰̙̰͍̰᷿̰̰̥̩̰̣͎̰̫̰̰̩̰͖̰̰̰͎̫͇̰̰᷿̱̰͎̰̯̰̜̰̖̰͙̰͔̙̰̰̼̠̰̰̳̰͓̰᷂͈̰̿̄̊͌͋̓̿͋ͨ̈̾͒͊᷇̈ͥ᷀᷇͑͑᷆̔᷅̌͋̃̑ͩ᷅̌͊͒̓̄᷾̑ͧ͛̑̀̈́᷆̆ͮ̒̽ͥ̓ͥ᷃᷀͛́͊̎ͩ̓̒̈̽͗᷄͌ͮ᷾͛̆̌͛ͯ̆᷄᷃́ͭ͐͊᷇̂ͤ̾̂͐ͦ̄̋͘̕͢͟͟͞͝͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͠͞͞͞O̵̥̰̳̦̰͔᷿̰̰̤͓̰͖̰͕̜̰̍̔̌ͫ̚̕͘͞ͅ͏̴̵̴̰̣̰̟̰̰̥̳̰̼̰̬̰̭̰̲̰̰̺̰̞̗̰̰͍͇̰̯̰̰̰̰̰̰̭͈̰̻̰̖̰᷿̰̟̜̰̰͙̰͚̰͔̰̰̖̰͙̘̰̰̦̰᷉͊᷇̾̒̿͆᷀᷾ͧͨ̉᷃̑᷅᷀̓ͥ͐͐̿ͭ̓͑ͭ̾ͦ͊͒͂͗̃̐͊ͣ̓ͫ̓̓͋᷉̂̀͒̉̄͋̔̓͗̅᷈͆᷀͆̈́̆͊̕͟͜͜͠͝͞͝͞͞͞͏̶̸̷̵̡̧̢̛̰̻̰̠̟̰̰̬̰̦̰̲̲̰̞̰̘̰͕̰̰̩̰̜᷊̰̟̰͚̤̰̙̰̰̲̰̰̰̫̰̲̰̦̰̰̰̗͎̰̍͛̔̇᷉᷀̂̎̽͋̇᷉ͤ᷀̓͂̽̌͊᷅͌᷇ͬ̐ͫ̓̇̐̅͒͞͝͞͞͞Ǫ̵̰̗̰̟̰͚̰̰̍᷉᷄͂̌̽͟͞͏̷̸̸̷̸̴̷̰̝̰̰̝̰̰̗̥̥̰̰̩̰̖̬̰͇̰̖̭̰̖̹᷊̰̼̰̠̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̜͖̰̻̪̰̰̩̰̰̱̰̺̻̰̟̰̰̰̪͎̰̼̰᷊̰̰̝᷿̰᷅̓̐ͨ̽̓͊ͦ͆᷉̄ͨ͗͊͐᷇᷀ͥ̒ͭ̽᷁ͮ̑̎̏͊ͭͭ̊͂ͦ͆͊̾͗̅͋̒̆̾ͬ̄̔ͬͦ᷅͘̕̕̕͟͜͞͞͞͞͞͞͏̶̸̨̢̛̛̛̰̰̰̠̰̰̰̮̰̰̠̩̰̝͎̙̰̰̻̰̰̳̰̰̹̰̣̰̰͓̰̪͙̰͖̪͖̰̰̰̰̰̘̰̰̯̰̾ͯ᷆͊̈ͧ᷇̂ͫ̔̍̄͛́͆̄͗̊̍ͥ͗ͨ᷅͐᷄̈́᷾᷉̄͊͂̋᷀ͩ̍̃̈́̎̅̄̆̕͘͢͟͞͞͞͠D̸̵̴̶̡̧̨̢̡̡̡̛̰̝̰͈̝̰͕̣̰̞̰̗̰̦̰̟̰̥̰̰͇͉̰̤͉̰̮̞̰̭̖̰̰͖̞̰̱̰̱̰̤̰͖̰̰͍̰̮̰̰̰̰̰͔̩̰̙̰̱̰͕̰̰̺̰̻̰̼̰͚̪̰̹̰̗̰̜̰̰͎̰̰͕̒̀ͫ̐ͧͪ͂̋͊͊̋ͤ͋͐᷇̒͆̎̇ͦ̓ͩ̐̌̓̉̈́᷁̍͊᷄̍̉᷾̿̊ͫͬ͋͒ͥ̔᷉᷉ͬ͑͋̔̋ͨͮ᷇͊͑ͣ͒͘̕̚̚͜͜͞͠͞͠͝͞͞͝͞ͅ͏̧̰̩͚̰̙̰̝̰᷊̰̼̰̰̻̰̰̰̔̄ͬ̾ͤ̀̒᷉̇̊ͪ᷀̕͢͜͞͏̰̫̰̰̔͛᷅᷇͜͞͡͏̨͈̰̰͔̰̰᷊̐ͤ́̂͛͊ͯͥͥ͏̡̰̰̦̰᷊͚̰̰̰͈̻̰̙͌᷉ͤ᷅̃͝͞ͅ ̶̸̴̵̶̵̡̡̨̛̱̰̘͓̰̰᷊̰̰̬̙̰̰̠͉̹̰̰̲̼̰̞̰̰̜̹͔̰̦͉̰̖̰̼̰͍᷿̙̰̦̹̰̣̼̰̰̮̰̰̰̰͍̰̰̰̰̯̠̰̰̱̭̰᷿̦̰̰᷂̙̮̰᷂̝̰͙̠̰͓̰̰̖̰̫̤̰̰͈̞̰͈̰̰̰̰̰̳͈̰̺̰̰͚̪̰̹̰͈᷿̰̩̰̞̫̰̻̰̰̗̰̘̙̰̤̖̰̺̰̰͖̰᷂̙̰̪̰̰̰ͤ̊ͥ́̽᷈̈͂͗ͧͩ͊̇́̐͊̐̇ͮ̀᷈᷇̿̂ͪ̀̅ͥ̉͊̄̃̃̐̾͂̉̍̓́᷃ͣ͗ͥ̅͂̓᷁̀͂͋͂̎͊̓ͥ̑̊̾ͧ̎͑᷅ͣͯ͋᷈᷅̆̅᷉̇ͣͥ͊̄̾̅ͥ᷆͐͒̐̿᷁ͧͬͬ̚͘͜͢͜͜͢͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͠͞͞ͅͅͅG̸̸̵̴̶̢̢̡̡̧̧̛̰͈̯̰̭̰̟͚᷂̰̰͖̰̰᷿̟̤̰̰̰̪̰͎̭̰͔̰̰̜̦̪̰̳̹̪̰̰̪᷿̰̬̰̜̻͚̰̰̲̰᷂᷿̰͓̰̖̰̰̟̪͉̰̰̰͔̰̰̰̰̪͔̰̺̱̰̺̰̳̰̠̰̬̤̰̰̦̰̘̰̳̗̰̬̰͚͇̰̰͎̰͇̰̜̗̰̰͖̟̰̘̰͉̭̰̘̰͇̘̰̰̘̜̰͕̙̰̬̰̗̰̱̰͓̞̰̲̬̰᷂̰᷂̰ͧͧ̐͋ͣ᷈̋̄͊ͧͬ᷈̌̔̓ͮ̈́ͨͪ᷁̏ͨ͗ͬ᷄̊᷃̈͊͐͛̔̍͊᷇ͥ̓̄᷉͂ͫͤ̅ͮͥͯ͗͛͆̃̎̒̀͊̄͌̽̄͛ͥͯͬ̂͐ͬ̒᷀ͤ͊̐ͪͪ᷃̉͊̆ͤͭ͒͑᷈᷆̌ͩ̕͜͜͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͝͡͞O̷̴̡̰̝̺̰᷿͖̰᷿̰̰̰̞͔̭̰͉̰͖ͧ̌᷀̈́͑͊͘̚͜͝͞͏̶̶̢̢̢̢̰̰̰̪̰̖̰̰̫̘̰̲̣̦̰᷂̰̞̰̹̰̰̫̰͍̰̩̰̹̰͔̰̰̰̝̰̫᷿̜̰͓̩̰͉̰̬̰̹̼̰̩̯̰̣̰̫̰̮͚̰̰͉̰ͪͤ᷁͊ͭ̆ͥͯ̔᷇͆͌̎͊͗᷃̀̌ͪ̾᷇̓ͥ͊̐̇᷇̏́ͣ͊̈ͦ᷾ͥ̒ͫͣ᷈᷄ͭͪ̕̕͞͞͞͞ͅ͏̶̨̰̫̱̳̰̪̰̻᷿̰̟̰̟̰᷿̦̰̦͉̰͈̰̱̰̰͊͛̿᷇́̃᷄̈͗᷄ͨ̿̏͟͟͞͏̵̴̨̰̰̦̰̬̰̦̙̰̰̰̯̰᷿̰̬̰̜̰̘̰̞̰̰̰̱̍ͭ̽̏̓̄͐͒̾̍͊̇͌᷀᷾᷆̑ͥ̈͐᷆͂̋͂͢͟͞͞͡ͅD̸̵̷̡̰̥̰̳̰͔̰̰̰͕̰̰̰̰͉̰̤̰͇̰̪ͩ᷄᷈̋̈̓̈̆̎̒̆͊̄̐̽͑̆́ͤ̕̕͜͞͡͞͡͏̶̷̵̵̧̨̨̢̧̛̰͇̰᷊̰̝͔̰̰̰̠͎̰̰̰̫̰̝̰͕̰̘̰͓̰͉᷿̰᷂̰̰̰̘͉̰̰᷂̰̟̟̰͎̰̝͉̰̰̦̰̰̰̜͈̰᷊̰̰͕̩̰̦̰̰̙͇̰͈̰̰̱̰̲᷿̰͔̪̰̘̖̜̰̰̺̰͍̰̰̱̰̩̼̰̮̰̰̰̯̰͕͒̐̿̀͑ͦ̉͒̊̃ͬͬ͗᷈᷅ͮ̀̿͛̐͊̒̓͛̈͐͆͌̐͊ͥ̔᷇ͥ͋ͩͭ᷃̄̾͑͛ͧͬͭ͊̉᷾᷆̅ͭ̔̇͛̏̊᷾͌̃᷆ͩͦ᷈̊̾ͣ͊᷾ͪ̀ͣͥ̈́̊̆ͭ̽᷆͗̊͘̕̕̕͜͞͞͝͝͞͞͞͞͞

Post OP, please nerf

So this latest update frustrates me a bit because I had a pretty solid measuring stick on the progress towards my Saryn and Valkyr Prime variants being released. So now DE has to go and skip the rest of the first-generation, pre-Update 7 Warframes (Trinity, Ash, Volt) and jump onto an Update 9 frame because... reasons?

Nothing I can do about it, but I still don't have to like it. >.<

Edited by Exodess

So this latest update frustrates me a bit because I had a pretty solid measuring stick on the progress towards my Saryn and Valkyr Prime variants being released. So now DE has to go and skip the rest of the first-generation, pre-Update 7 Warframes (Trinity, Ash, Volt) and jump onto an Update 9 frame because... reasons?

Nothing I can do about it, but I still don't have to like it. >.<

Crab Tail too hard to Prime. :D

Edited by matrixEXO