Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So The Void Trader Isn't Actually Always There?

PurpleBomber

Probably safer that way. I sold every prime part I had, got 940 ducat out of it. I expect that won't be enough to buy anything at all.

i got 1k ducats from spare parts i had, didnt sold anything else until i see what this guy offers. But i also expect that it will not be enough to buy anything good

Edited by armando92

According to Death Snack's site, the Void Trader will sell the following items on his first appearance in a few hours:

- Primed Continuity

- Primed Ravage

- Prime Eos Chest Armor

- Mara Detron

The Mara Detron is already a confirmed weapon that you can see in your Profile, and datamining supposedly reveals that the Primed mods are Legendary-type mods.

Edited by LGear

According to Death Snack's site, the Void Trader will sell the following items on his first appearance in a few hours:

- Primed Continuity

- Primed Ravage

- Prime Eos Chest Armor

- Mara Detron

The Mara Detron is already a confirmed weapon that you can see in your Profile, and datamining supposedly reveals that the Primed mods are Legendary-type mods.

wow new detron? there goes my cata and formas to the waste :P

the eos part maybe cool.

but my guess is that all my ducats will go to that continuity and detron

Wonder what we can trade with other tenno, I've only got like 300 ducats so I might just trade for the mods, if the gun can be traded like syndicate weapons might just trade for that too.

Edit: Also wonder how much his inventory will change when he comes back. Will more stuff just be added, will it replace all the old stuff, will there be a mix of old and new stuff?

Edited by Kazzamo

The things are reasonably priced. 350 for primed continuity is the most expensive out of all of them. I already stocked up 1500 ducats, no problems here.

Primed mods are just the base mods with more ranks available. We saw them a while ago in the 14.5 mod UI update video.

Edited by Storchenbein

Wonder what we can trade with other tenno, I've only got like 300 ducats so I might just trade for the mods, if the gun can be traded like syndicate weapons might just trade for that too.

my guess is that the weapons will be tradeable using the same requisites that syndicate weps (not used, not potatoed, not forma'ed), Also the trading menu got changed from Syndicate Weapons to Special Weapons

^ As the one who did most of the writing on that in the Wiki, I'd like to post a disclaimer that his appearance frequency is based off information we got from stuff like Death Snacks, where it says that the Void Trader's next appearance is on the 27th.

People how blind are you? He appears every 2 weeks for 48 hours on different planets, although this time he's gonna appear on Venus hub. Read the damned wiki,

This.  It's so RNG that it has a a timer for his arrival in each hub.

Don't forget that this is Free2Play game and guess what?

Devs need to monetize the game somehow.

So there are 2 kinds of cakes which can be baked from F2P flour: Either you to a Time Cake, or a Power Cake. 

Power Cake is the evil coca-cola empire. It fills you with that sugar high "I NEED MOAR OMNOMNOM", tickling the same brain receptors as heroine/cocaine (they don't want you to know that, but sugar IS EVIL in your brain). It is my metaphor for your traditional PAY2WIN. 

Time Cake is the good brother. it is gluten-free and has low fat/low sugar. You have time walls and RNG walls. It is PAY4TIME. If you want to experience the content "RIGHT NOW!" you have to pay for it. 

I'll take the Time Cake over the Power Cake any day, any way you slice it. 

Warframe has a grind wall for sure, but not insurmountable. I'm usually a full set (one warframe, one primary, one secondary, one melee) or less from having everything in the game. I only purchased a little plat for warframe slots and weapon slots, and already got 2 warframe slots and 12 or more weapons slots, plus some potatoes, by trading alone (because I'm lazy and trade is very crude right now). 

The Void Trader is not behind RNG. It is behind a time wall, but a 'good guy' one, he even gives early warning as to when the dude will show up!

The Void Trader is not behind RNG. It is behind a time wall, but a 'good guy' one, he even gives early warning as to when the dude will show up!

Not to mention that there was NO void trader before. Once every two weeks is better than "never"

So he is basically xur in destiny.

Looks like and exact replica, 4 items and all. It's almost like Warframe was the f2p version of Destiny...... Oh wait

Edited by Ivelor