Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Vandal Skin

ManiacManny

We talked about the existing Vandals.I cant read anywhere the term NEW or like that.I said that i collecting weapons.Thats why collector mentality thingy.Logic conclusion:they will come back.

When they dont bring the old Vandals back it will sucks like hell.We are in a beta and people are outclosed from weapons.I believe there on the Devs that they bring them back.

Why does it suck? Braton Vandal was a present for CB testers. Those who reported heavy bugs and had to play with less content than now...

I dont see why they should bring back "limited one time offers" what made these weapons something special.... They even said that vandal weapons only appear once and you should grab them while you can. What logic would be behind it if they now say, hey everyone can get them again.....

Edited by Venarge

We talked about the existing Vandals.I cant read anywhere the term NEW or like that.I said that i collecting weapons and its sad when they dont come back.Thats why collector mentality thingy.Logic conclusion:they will come back.

When they dont bring the old Vandals back it will sucks like hell.We are in a beta and people are outclosed from weapons.I believe there in the Devs that they ll bring them back.

Your "were in beta" saying is just flawed. This is open beta and if you just joined then to bad its different then closed beta so get over it.

Then why does he say "I know what you mean by collector mentality!"

Then why is DERebecca on record saying it will never be back?

One person states clearly that it is not coming back.

One person does not state anything and you are just making assumptions.

Not to mention they said when it was out that it will be a one-time only thing.

You know people in the future won't be founders right?

It's "Not fair" but if they joined too late they just have to deal with it.

It's life. "Life is not fair" is a famous and very true quote. You missed it then you missed it.

Move on and get the other rare awards coming up.

Edited by Bboy500

SRSLY BratonV is one of the best assault rifles (boltor is the best), its not fair to others i think - they played just like us now and got it for 1 credit -.-

Those people played with less content and more bugs. Its not like they just played like you.... So your point doesnt really count....

Besides that. Only those who were lucky to get a CBT key or bought a founder pack to gain acces before the open beta weekend got this weapon.

I dont see any problem with this

@venarge

I thought the Lato vandal was the CBT Gift.So let them release the Braton Vandal again,maybe for a short time but release it.

The Braton Vandal was a present for those who already played CBT before this weekend. The Lato Vandal was for everyone since they opened the gates for everyone after this weekend ^^

I understand the wish for Vandals. But sometimes, not everyone can have limited items =( My buddy wasnt lucky enough to grab it during the weekend. He was a bit frustrated but now he plays other weapons and doenst have any problems with this ^^

Edited by Venarge

Its good when your buddy dont have problems with it.Alot people have a problem with it and Steve wrote me theyll come back.Why you so angry about that?Do you will lose your epen elitist special uber dupper Status?I dont think so.Why not letting people collect weapons?Because you are an egoist?People have diffrent focus by games.

All you guys wouldnt be hurt.You wouldnt lose anything.Be more social.

Edited by K0bra

Its good when your buddy dont have problems with it.Alot people have a problem with it and Steve wrote me theyll come back.Why you so angry about that?Do you will lose your epen elitist special uber dupper Status?I dont think so.Be more social.

This has nothing to do with social. Becca already said that these weapons are one time offers. Not coming back. New Vandals will come, yeah. And people will be able to grab them: But there wouldnt be any logic in "limited one time offers" if they arent "limited one time offers"

Its good when your buddy dont have problems with it.Alot people have a problem with it and Steve wrote me theyll come back.Why you so angry about that?Do you will lose your epen elitist special uber dupper Status?I dont think so.Why not letting people collect weapons?Because you are an egoist?People have diffrent focus by games.All you guys wouldnt be hurt.Be more social.

Show me where DESteve told you the Braton Vandal will come back.

In clear word please.

Because we have DERebecca clearly stating that "Braton Vandal is NOT coming back"

Unless you have a clear statement where he says so, all you are doing is "Assuming" things. The post on page one does not give any kind of evidence that the Braton Vandal is coming back. All it says is more Vandal items will be coming out in the future.

Other then that, you are assuming things and have no proof/basis to claim them as facts.

@Venarge

Another thing is why you interpret things in this statement about Vandals?That will change nothing.After i wrote that i wrote him that im haoppy about that and i will wait till they come back.

He DONT write me back like "you understood it wrong" or like that.So stop interpret things wrong because you want it like that.

Here's the post that Venarge is referencing, which seems pretty cut and dry to me.

I think it'd be good to get something official added to the FAQ about this, because otherwise these threads invariably degenerate into people calling each other greedy or elitists or whatever, and bla bla bla it's ridiculous. One side's got a pretty definitive answer from Rebecca, the other has a PM from Steve which could easily be interpreted either way. We're going nowhere without a DE statement.

Here's the post that Venarge is referencing, which seems pretty cut and dry to me.

I think it'd be good to get something official added to the FAQ about this, because otherwise these threads invariably degenerate into people calling each other greedy or elitists or whatever, and bla bla bla it's ridiculous. One side's got a pretty definitive answer from Rebecca, the other has a PM from Steve which could easily be interpreted either way. We're going nowhere without a DE statement.

Thanks Thor ^^ Wasnt sure where to find it :D

In Rebeccas post you cant read "It will never come back"

So?

That's funny, weren't you just accusing us of wishful thinking?

I'm done with this. As I said, this is just going to be pointless back and forth namecalling without a unified DE statement.

So what i understand wrong here?

qxoe79g5.jpg

Having the original question alongside the answer made it much more clear I think. I'm glad he acknowledges that in can be a real pain if the one thing that would make your dream loudout is just out of reach forever and you didn't even have a chance to get it.

For reference: I have the excal prime on my account for example (although it is a bit weaker in comparison then braton v), and I would greatly appreciate it if they would make it available for everyone going forward - just put a *hefty* credit price tag on the blueprint. Make it 1 million if you have to, the game needs better money sinks anyway.

So what i understand wrong here?

qxoe79g5.jpg

When the logic you take regarding the Braton Vandal is applied to the Lato Vandal, it all starts to break down. The CB Lato Vandal gift would then be made available at a later date, making it a not-CB gift and probably generating a bigger storm than it's worth. Notice how DE"s reply never specified anything other than the Vandal series making appearances during events. Why? Because a flat out "No" would 100% hammer in the nail on that "maybe.... just maybe" dream of yours.

That's where your understanding went wrong.

If you read what kobra wrote, and then read what steve replied, it most certianly comes across as him saying he will make those two particular vandels available in the future. If you take the answer in the context of the question.

We do THOSE VANDELS (this refers to the vandels inquired about in the op's question, spacifically the braton and lato vandel) on a limited time basis (notice how he did not say exclusive or one time basis) and then put THEM (refering to the same subject as those) in "the vault" so to speak. I think we'll run events and stuff and give THEM out. The nail in the coffin is the next line "I know what you mean by collector mentality". (this line establishes that there was no misunderstanding of the op's desire to collect the lato and braton vandels , and further reinforces the fact that steve was talking about those two particular weapons.)

That is how I comprehend the post question and the answer from steve.

Edited by Xtorma

Thank you for referencing this.

The Braton Vandal was limited for OBW. If there's one thing I'm beginning to learn it's never say never, but there are no intentions to bring it back.