The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader, First Impressions.

FATEdPondera

So, I just got done cashing out all my extra prime weapon parts (really was just stockpiling them for trade chat anyway), and, after the immediate crash caused by the VT's presence (lol) and the inability to access his wares (whoops), I've got a few things to mention to the community.

First of all, Primed Continuity changes EVERYTHING about Fleeting Expertise. It almost completely negates the penalty. Now, I hear some of you complaining that it can't stack with regular continuity, but you know what it DOES stack with?

http://oi60.tinypic.com/257mzic.jpg

Boom. Minds blown.

Really, people, the void trader is offering some REALLY good stuff! A little pricey, but what were we expecting?

From what I've seen, the community is like this

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/modal_800/2014/09/too_good_for_grumpy_cat.jpg

We SHOULD be like this (I know I am)

http://i.imgur.com/MK1m2hh.gif

Petition to change Void Trader's name to Santa, btw ^_^. I'm gonna make that happen when I finish with work today.

I don't know why people think that continuity and primed should be stackable.

I hope we don't get primed serration, split chamber, hornet strike, lethal torrent type mods.....

Game is finally starting to become challenging with new enemies that hurt and now we get a powercreep...again.

And now we also have a rare drop only weapon that you can just "buy" and soma p on the horizon....sigh.

Edited by kiteohatto

Well the credit sinik is ENORMOUS, i think its enough to sell all your prime parts for it, aslo mind you need another 1,4 million creds to rank lvl 10 mods, as there is no really good way of earning credits now, youre gonna grind eternally if all the basic skill mods will come out in a legendary version.

The amount of void runs you would beed to get enough ducats for his wares would effectively give you enough credits to pay for the credit cost. It is giving me a headache at the amount of people livid about this. OH NO I have to pay 100,000 credits! Nobody complained that Nekros's blueprint costs 100,000 credits but now that it is attatched to Ducats we have a problem.

So, I just got done cashing out all my extra prime weapon parts (really was just stockpiling them for trade chat anyway), and, after the immediate crash caused by the VT's presence (lol) and the inability to access his wares (whoops), I've got a few things to mention to the community.

First of all, Primed Continuity changes EVERYTHING about Fleeting Expertise. It almost completely negates the penalty. Now, I hear some of you complaining that it can't stack with regular continuity, but you know what it DOES stack with?

http://oi60.tinypic.com/257mzic.jpg

Boom. Minds blown.

Really, people, the void trader is offering some REALLY good stuff! A little pricey, but what were we expecting?

From what I've seen, the community is like this

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/modal_800/2014/09/too_good_for_grumpy_cat.jpg

We SHOULD be like this (I know I am)

http://i.imgur.com/MK1m2hh.gif

Petition to change Void Trader's name to Santa, btw ^_^. I'm gonna make that happen when I finish with work today.

not same mods 

Edited by mollero

And farming for the prime parts required isn't worth the effort enough? Please.

I wouldn't say it's farming really, and it's certainly not required. These are non-essential rewards. Prime parts just end up in your inventory after playing the game a while. I personally dont like the trading game, so I ended up with over 6000 ducats. I don't farm, I just play the game. Several millions of spare credits as I was running out of mods to rank up. This is a good sink for me and a lot of people I play with. If it's too expensive for you, do something about it.

I wouldn't say it's farming really, and it's certainly not required. These are non-essential rewards. Prime parts just end up in your inventory after playing the game a while. I personally dont like the trading game, so I ended up with over 6000 ducats. I don't farm, I just play the game. Several millions of spare credits as I was running out of mods to rank up. This is a good sink for me and a lot of people I play with. If it's too expensive for you, do something about it.

Not required...

You need the damned prime parts to get ducals. They are not non-essential rewardsThey require effort in order to get the good ones to get more ducals. Don't you dare say that getting credits is worth being called effort yet getting prime parts is not.

Edited by TheErebus

Not required...

You need the damned prime parts to get ducals. They are not non-essential rewardsThey require effort in order to get the good ones to get more ducals. Don't you dare say that getting credits is worth being called effort yet getting prime parts is not.

Credits and prime parts appear in your inventory by just playing the game. Several folks I know had 40+ spares of several prime parts.. AKBronko/Dakra blades/Glaive blades combined to over 100 BP's. I'd be stuck in trades for days trying to sell all those off just to get a couple platinum each. The void trader is my hero. I understand that you think the cost is too high, and I respect that. I just disagree.