Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro Ki'teer And Legendary Cores

[DE]Azambuja

100,000 ducats.

That seems about right.

All the farming you'd do to get Prime fodder will net you enough fusion cores and credits to rank any mod to max. Maybe.

lol no

at most i think the people who saved their prime parts since void first came out would have like 25-50k ducats

I still think legendary core should still be added in the game in a way. DE seems determined to keep pushing out more and more rank 10 mods. It would take months of farming to just max 1 primed mod. In my opinion, most of the people that have maxed primed mods are the ones who saved their legendary cores. So why should the people that weren't able to get it be punished?

Why do I want maxed mods? Because anything lower than max just isn't worth it in my opinion. For example, even at max, the primed continuity is only a 25% increase to normal continuity. This is only a few seconds difference, but it takes all of my fusion cores to get it.

With the addition of legendary rank 10 mods, I think putting in legendary core is only fair.

Edited by hotbeast

Primed mods? what in the holy hell.

I died thinking about how much money and cores it will cost.

Lemme tell ya mate ;)

My Prime continuity is at rank 7. I tried adding 225 R5 mods with it being at rank 7. STill not enough to max it ;).

My friendly advise is to gain cores, lots of cores. My friend claimed it took 3 mil creds and 3000 unranked common cores and 600+ reach mods.

I say no.

Legendary cores was a mistake that was implemented to quickly as a solution to a poor problem. No core should be able to level up a mod instantly. It brings lazyness and pampering with it.

This is what DE does everytime.

Then the commmunity rages about it.

DE says sorry.

Rinse and repeat.

Abandon this game as long as you can.

100,000 ducats.

That seems about right.

All the farming you'd do to get Prime fodder will net you enough fusion cores and credits to rank any mod to max. Maybe.

for 100,000, it would take 1 months to achieve without even taking a poop. But, if something like that would happen, DE would upgrade prime part dro-chance to twice. Or, they can double the prime parts' value.

Eventually this is a "trader", rnaking any mod to max, isn't his type, but all in all, these are my opinions.

You people realize that its expensive as fk right? I mean sure.. selling 200 paris prime grips for 2k ducants would be easy... right?

What if I sold each for 3 plat? You want to waste 600 plats on that S#&$? Would rather waste my plats  to buy r5 sets.

Lets say you are dumb and buy each R5 for 2plats.. Thats 300 R5.. Only thing you save is credits.. if it would cost 2k..

Loki systems is like 40 ducants.. Sell to players for 30-60? you name it.. Tbh I might not even bother with legendary cores even if they add them..

Edit: IDK what the price of a legendary core is.. but i saw one sell for around 400p.. You would even profit from it if you sold the trash prime parts to players instead of the npc.

and what about that bo prime handles that everyone who visited a void ha in massiva amouts? (like srsly on lo-level void it drops everywhere.....

and no one ever will want to buy it....