Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Excal Prime Were To Be Obtainable In Game, How Do You Think It Would Be Done?

Draconzis

I know there is a one-to-twenty chance of DE ever making Excalibur Prime obtainable to us, but if they were to add in a way, how do YOU think they should do it? Metaphorical question, of course.

Personally, I think it should be obtainable some way only to those of at LEAST MR 20, that way the player would be extremely experienced with the game.

I probably should of known that the community would get butthurt over the very mention of Excal Prime. Almost all the replies have not been what I have asked, but complaining about the very suggestion of making Excal P obtainable. Seriously, I even put that it was a Metaphorical question (Although that was a mistake, and I ment a Hypothetical question, but I think you get the point). I have requested a lock.

Edited by Draconzis

I wonder how many times people will ask if excal prime will come back, or how many methods they will find to implement him..

Just give it up, he won't come back, it's a founder thing, let's get over it, it's the past, let's focus on the future

He should never EVER be obtainable in game, ever. It's harsh, but that's it, period, DE would be screwing founders if we even discussed this, sorry mate :/

To add to this, he's just one character in a game that now has 20+, there are s many other frames jsut as interesting as him that we have access to, not having one guy isn't a bad thing 

Edited by Somedude1000

Each anniversary they give a key to a special void mission with level 100 enemies with a 1% chance to drop 1% of Excalibur Prime and each 1% fragment costs 100 argon. Every 5th anniversary said mission has a .5% chance to reward the blueprint. Only a small percent of the player base gets a key for said mission and it is done randomly.

I know there is a one-to-twenty chance of DE ever making Excalibur Prime obtainable to us,

More like a 0% chance of DE ever making it obtainable.

But if I were to make it obtainable...

You'd have to be MR 20, killed at least 10,000,000 rollers, Waste about 5,000,000 credits on the kubrows, have all the primes with you (excluding excal. prime), have all the weapons and gear that comes from the assassins, have 50,000 forum posts and finally...

You must steal Steve's pink shorts and post it on the forums as a sign of proof.

Lock this, start warning everyone that starts a similar thread, and initiate a word filter that changes "Excal Prime" to "Doofus".

So tired of this.

Be respectful, because he isn't asking for it.

Did anyone even READ the thread?

Edited by TheErebus

More like a 0% chance of DE ever making it obtainable.

But if I were to make it obtainable...

You'd have to be MR 20, killed at least 10,000,000 rollers, Waste about 5,000,000 credits on the kubrows, have all the primes with you (excluding excal. prime), have all the weapons and gear that comes from the assassins, have 50,000 forum posts and finally...

You must steal Steve's pink shorts and post it on the forums as a sign of proof.

As another founder, i would be ok with that^^

I'm really starting to think that talking about Excal Prime coming back should be a considered a reason to get the Ban Kittag. DE already said it isn't coming back, it's been like that for a long time now and this kind of topic adds nothing to GD or the forums in general.

@TheErebus - get over yourself please.

Lets see where this thread goes shall we?

Every single mention of this topic ends up locked eventually.

Yeah those are threads that ask for the damned prime.

This one is just a fun thread asking players how they would make others attempt to get him.

Grow a sense of humor.