Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Favorite Website?

Rexlars

heres mine. 

#1 steam. they have deals such as super hexegon for 50 cents on sometimes. I bought 3 :D and to give gaben as they call him more money so he can as my friend put it "afford his gold and diamond plated Lamborghini." 

#2 Tv troupes. good for a laugh and just as good for what not to do when writting story's. also what to do when writing them.

#3 youtube. the ads are so much better then the ones on tv. you can skip them and some are worth watching like the evolve trailer. even if the game sucks the add was cool. unlike on tv were you get 1 minute long ads repeated. and I used to like milo....

#4 this place the warframe forums. so many funny posts in of topic and unlike SOME services I don't have to go through an authentication email to be greeted with a black screen.

and lastly #5 a whole bunch of wiki's like the spyro, halo and warframe. the first 2 are generally fun to read unlike Wikipedia which can make an artical about nukes seem boring, and the warframe wiki is to look up all the prime stuff I want on my huuuuge shopping list.

oh and #6 ebay who doesn't love ebay. all the junk in the world that you never knew you even wanted. that is most likely not a rip off?...