Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Outdid Themselves (Music Feedback)

TheErebus.

Whenever I now go to the Void, I usually turn off my own music to listen to that. Still, wish they would have given it a little bit more "Oomph".

It's like when you're almost there, but the climax never comes... That sounded a lot better in my mind.

I even forget to do the mission sometimes cos this music is just too freaking awesome......screw survival or defending the pod, I want to hear this awesomeness forever!!!!

this gives the Orokin the prestige, honor and respect they deserve, it created a holy aura to the void 

EDIT: and a piece of advice to the ppl who want to hear this music better, when you use loki's invisibility you only hear the music, and the fight/shoot/slash noise gets nerfed...so go loki and go void :D

Edited by Kenshin98

Its is really, really shame that action itself is no way near on same level that this music is. Its actually pretty depressing to hear how wasted this music is.

no its not. definitely not wasted at all. with all these video games that we've exposed ourselves from, simple amazing acrobatic skills raining down a barrage of led upon cloned flesh, robotics, and the infested leaving behind debris and waste sounds amazing but apparently we have desensitized ourselves from finitely looking at it decadently 

We're really happy you all are into the music and the soundscape of the hubs.  Don't forget also that each time you play you will hear different parts to the music that weave in and out, because of our dynamic system.

The chanting is what gives it the flavor and makes the whole song come together. The Derelict version is of course a darker one, keep up the work George!

We're really happy you all are into the music and the soundscape of the hubs.  Don't forget also that each time you play you will hear different parts to the music that weave in and out, because of our dynamic system.

Still no plans for a soundtrack? I'd love the Orokin music. What are the lyrics behind the Orokin music?

Edited by AntoineFlemming

New music for Void is TERRIBLE. Its slow, uneventful, and all that chanting just makes me mad. I want old Void music back ! This ruined the game for me !!

Then turn it off? Music isn't something you desperately need. Just play your own music if you feel that it doesn't suit you.